- Cast & crew
- User reviews
A 14-year-old receives ghost powers and uses them to save the world. A 14-year-old receives ghost powers and uses them to save the world. A 14-year-old receives ghost powers and uses them to save the world.
- Butch Hartman
- Steve Marmel
- David Kaufman
- Grey Griffin
- Rickey D'Shon Collins
- 69 User reviews
- 2 Critic reviews
- See more at IMDbPro
- 2 wins & 5 nominations
- Danny Fenton …
- Samantha 'Sam' Manson …
- Tucker Foley …
- Jack Fenton …
- Maddie Fenton …
- Dash Baxter …
- Jazz Fenton …
- Vice Principal Lancer
- Vlad Masters …
- Shelly Makamoto …
- Mrs. Tetslaff …
- Valerie Gray
- All cast & crew
- Production, box office & more at IMDbPro
More like this
Did you know
- Trivia The whole show, in some way or another, revolves around names of ghosts or spirits. The high school is called "Casper High," referring to Casper the Friendly Ghost. Also, the town Amity Park refers to the Amityville killings where ghosts reportedly caused a man to kill his family. Also, Danny's high school mascot is a raven, referring to Edgar Allan Poe 's famous poem, 'The Raven.'
Samantha "Sam" Manson : [not realizing yet that Danny's under a love spell] Wait, I know that look. That's that same, longing, puppy-dog stare you give Paulina.
Danny Fenton : Who's Paulina?
Samantha "Sam" Manson : Well, that's a pleasant side effect.
- Connections Featured in Familiar Faces: Familiar Faces #40: Tracy the Gorilla (2010)
- Runtime 30 minutes
- Dolby Digital
Contribute to this page.
- See more gaps
- Learn more about contributing
More to explore
- Danny Phantom characters
- Characters with black hair
- Characters with white hair
- Characters with blue eyes
- Characters with green eyes
- CGI Characters
- Fighters in Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl
- Characters in video games
Danny Phantom (character)
- View history
Daniel "Danny" Fenton is the titular main protagonist of Danny Phantom . He is the son of Jack and Maddie Fenton , the younger brother of Jazz Fenton , and the boyfriend of Sam Manson , and would also be the adoptive older brother of Dani Phantom after the series' events. His primary goal is to save the citizens of Amity Park from the dangerous ghosts coming through the Fenton Portal which his parents created.
- 1 Physical appearance
- 2.1 Origins
- 2.2 Beginning struggles
- 2.3 Becoming a hero
- 2.4 Alternate paths
- 2.5 New allies and old friends
- 2.6 A bright future
- 4.1.1 Sam Manson
- 4.1.2 Tucker Foley
- 4.1.3 Frostbite
- 4.2.1 Jazz Fenton
- 4.2.2 Jack and Maddie Fenton
- 4.2.3 Dani Phantom
- 4.3.1 Valerie Gray
- 4.3.2 Vlad Plasmius
- 4.3.3 Dark Danny
- 4.3.4 Skulker
- 7 External links
Physical appearance [ ]
Danny is shown to be short for his age. He has two different forms of appearance. As a human, his face structure and facial texture is similar to that of his mother Maddie Fenton . However, his hair and eyes resemble those of his father Jack Fenton . As a ghost, Danny still keeps most of his mother's physical features. However, his eyes change from his father's icy blue to a ghostly green color, and his hair also turns into a grayish-white color.
History [ ]
Origins [ ].
Danny (in his human form) with his friends Sam and Tucker.
Living with his ghost-obsessed parents since his birth, Danny had to put up with their unique personalities that often traumatized him as well as constantly be forced to listen to their parents ramble or instruct their children on how their numerous Fenton gadgets worked. However, this did nothing to stop Danny's curiosity that one day changed his life forever. While in his parents' laboratory, Danny had an accident involving the newly built "Fenton Portal", causing his molecular structure to be infused with ectoplasm.
Danny in the middle of his transformation.
As a result, Fenton becomes a half-human, half-ghost hybrid; he styles himself as a new persona as Danny Phantom, an extraordinary spectral superhero with a ghostly array of other-worldly powers; able to shift between the forms of his human-half and his ghost-half at will, coming into a number of various supernatural/paranormal/metaphysical/extraordinary abilities.
Upon transformation, his normally black hair turns white, his eyes change from sky blue to ectoplasmic green, his skin changes from light to slightly tanned, and his normal attire becomes a black hazmat suit - with white boots, gloves, belt, and starting from the second season, a "D" emblem with an inner "P" on his chest, becoming "Danny Phantom". The emblem is added by Danny's friend Sam Manson in "Memory Blank", where she is forced to relive the events leading up to Danny's transformation.
Beginning struggles [ ]
He made his first appearance in " Mystery Meat "; he has had his powers for a full month, but has not told his family for fear of their reaction. He also had little control over his powers, as shown when he accidentally phases halfway through the floor at school. After a battle with the ghost of the evil Lunch Lady , Danny decides not to tell his folks and starts his long road of becoming a superhero to the people of Amity Park.
In " Bitter Reunions ", Danny met Vlad Masters , a millionaire bachelor and Green Bay Packers fanatic who went to college with his parents. Vlad became his primary nemesis throughout the series, possessing the same half-ghost powers he does, only 20 years more experienced and with very different intentions.
For the majority of the earlier episodes, Danny Phantom wasn't particularly a well known ghost. His major comeuppance in the Amity Park's public eyes came in "Public Enemies" when Walker , a ghost cop, took revenge on Danny by ambushing the entire city, going as far as possessing the mayor, and framing Danny Phantom for all of it, causing the public to shun the ghost boy.
To make matters worse, when Freakshow took control of Danny with his crystal ball staff in " Control Freaks ", he forced him to lead a series of ghostly bank robberies. Since then, Danny has been consistently chased after by Amity Park's local authority, despite his intentions to still bring about good to the world. He had only his two friends and (secretly) Jazz supporting him, as well as Paulina , who fell in love with Danny's alter ego ghost half in "Lucky in Love" when he saved her.
Becoming a hero [ ]
He managed to succeed in " Reign Storm " when he fought against Pariah Dark and managed to lock him back in his palace. As a result of this blatant heroism, 64% of the townsfolk of Amity Park now saw him as good and as a hero. Since then, his existence and popularity has soared, many knowing who he is, some respecting and looking out for him, etc. Danny also confirms the whole town during this point knows his true name is "Danny Phantom" and not "Inviso-Bill". This also helps his standing in the Ghost Zone as he is now called " The Great One " and " Savior of the Ghost Zone " by Frostbite , or the "Halfa" because of his actions. But, of course, the three people he needs to believe in his goodness; his parents and his at-the-time love interest, Valerie , who secretly became a ghost hunter and used Vlad's technology to hunt Danny; still don't believe Danny Phantom is anything but a menace.
Alternate paths [ ]
In " The Ultimate Enemy ", Danny witnessed an alternate future: after cheating on the CAT (Career Aptitude Test), Danny's family, friends, and Mr. Lancer all die through a Nasty Burger explosion. Orphaned, Danny moves in with Vlad, the only one who can understand his situation. With a great deal of sympathy for the boy, Vlad honored his wishes and removed his ghost half from his human self. As a result, Danny's ghost half went rogue and split Vlad's human half and merged with his ghost self, resulting in the birth of Dark Danny (or Dan Phantom ). After presumably killing his human self and blowing up Vlad's manor, he went on a ten-year world destruction tour. Danny does battle with his future self eventually and with the help of Clockwork , alters his future so that he can have a second chance to undo the damage he would have caused. Because Clockwork said he'd given everyone else a second chance at in their lives he deserved one too.
In " Reality Trip ", an encounter with Freakshow and his Reality Gauntlet resulted in him accidentally revealing his secret to the general public, causing wide storm news all over America and in mad pursuit by the Guys in White . While avoiding them, Danny and his friends managed to gather the Reality Gems, then ultimately stop Freakshow. Using the Reality Gauntlet afterwards, Danny alters everything back to the way it was once was, causing everyone but his friends and sister to forget about his identity as Danny Phantom.
New allies and old friends [ ]
In "Kindred Spirits", Danny meets his "third cousin once removed," Danielle a.k.a. Dani Phantom whom he later finds out is one of the many imperfect clones that Vlad has made, struggling to make the "perfect half-ghost son". He has sent Dani to fetch Danny to capture his mid-morph sample for the final processing. Danny managed to convince Dani that Vlad was only using her. Not believing at first, she figures it out by the time he yells at her harshly, causing her to team up with Danny and destroy his clone lab, including his perfect clone. Despite the fact she previously knocked him out before, twice in fact, Danny saved his "cousin" from Vlad when he attempted to kill her. With Vlad defeated, Dani flies off, vowing to meet again.
After getting lost in the Ghost Zone, Danny and co. encountered a Yeti-like ghost named " Frostbite ", who leads a tribe of icy ghosts who idolized Danny as a for defeating Pariah Dark . He later gained their help when he develops ice powers.
Another important note is that in "Urban Jungle", Danny stated that he was a duly-appointed deputy of Amity Park, meaning that he is now officially recognized as the town's protector. By the time of Forever Phantom, Danny Phantom's popularity has achieved a level comparable to a rock star's, as he is constantly chased by mobs of adoring fans and the news media. In Phantom Planet his identity is revealed to the world and statues of him holding up the world are used as thanks.
In "Claw of the Wild", the Casper High students went camping for the summer; there the kids were kidnapped by beasts sent by Walker and his cops--at first to capture Wulf who coincidentally were in the same area as the campers--and eventually gain Danny's attention. Danny reunited with Wulf who once again had ran away from Walker and his men. With Sam and Wulf's help, Danny managed to save Tucker and his classmates, then declared to Wulf they are forever " Amikos " before he runs--free once more.
In " D-Stabilized ", Dani Phantom had returned to Amity Park, seeking Danny to ask his help on stabilizing her. He found a way with a new Fenton creation named "Ecto-Dejecto", which was originally meant to destroy ghosts, but ended up making them stronger, increasing their ghostly status. Managing to convince a reluctant Valerie, she and Danny charge into Vlad's manor where Dani was currently being destabilized by Plasmius. He uses the Ecto-Dejecto on her, but it seemed to have no effect on her, causing her to fade away, leaving a saddened Danny. Luckily, Dani returns from her puddled mess, now fully stable. After defeating Vlad, she decides to venture, Danny asking her to be safe.
Because of his family's and the whole town's hatred of ghosts, (and after a long period of calling Jack and Maddie "kooks", "weirdos" and denying that ghosts existed at all) then being attacked by hundreds of them. Danny has told nobody except his friends Tucker Foley and Sam Manson about his powers, and struggles to hide his ghost identity from his family: his parents Jack and Madeline "Maddie" Fenton and his sister Jasmine "Jazz" Fenton, although she realized that Danny was the half-ghost in the episode " My Brother's Keeper ", and has since covered for him even after she told Danny that she knew of his secret identity in " The Ultimate Enemy ". She has since become a bit of a pain by trying to "help" Danny with her more "mature" outlook on the situation despite not really knowing what she's gotten herself into. Including keeping a log book of ghosts with woefully inaccurate information in it. Some of his enemies have also figured out his secret identity and have tried to exploit it as Techus did in "Flirting with Disaster".
A bright future [ ]
After Vlad ran for mayor in Danny's hometown of Amity Park, Danny had to frequently deal with him as well as new and old ghosts, now as the town's duly deputized protector. " Phantom Planet " gave him his ultimate task when upon meeting up with Vlad's Masters Blasters, Danny questioned his superhero business. Zapping himself in the Ghost Portal, he regained his humanity with his only shred of evidence as half ghost being a white streak on his hair. At the same time, a much bigger crisis--namely that of an Dis-Asteroid aims for Earth, timed to collide in a week's time destroying the entire planet.
With renewed determination, Danny regained his powers through multiple blasts from ghosts, affecting his white streak which further expands throughout his body, reclaiming his half ghost status. Gaining every single human being on Earth's attention, he announces a plan to phase the entire planet - so the asteroid can pass through harmlessly. Gaining help from the entire Ghost Zone population after much convincing, humans and ghosts work side by side as they successfully save the world from disaster. His secret identity is then revealed. With his secret identity revealed to the world, Danny is hailed as a hero all over Earth.
His one goal is to be an astronaut when he grows up.
Relationships [ ]
Friends [ ], sam manson [ ].
A friend of his since at least the 2nd grade, Danny's friendship with Sam isn't always as strong as Tucker due to some of their difference (and her bossy nature), but he values her just as much as Tucker. She undeniably has a crush on Danny, but hides it from him well. Danny also shows a certain bond to her, but his ghost-fighting career gives him little time to ponder over it. Sam and Danny were supposedly going to have a psychic connection in earlier drafts of the show, but it turned out just to be a case of minds thinking alike (though a hint of this idea could still be there due to them sharing identical dreams in "Frightmare"). By "Phantom Planet", Danny gives Sam the infamous "Wes" ring after she discovers its real inscription, along with two heroic kisses.
Tucker Foley [ ]
Tucker serves as Danny's best friend as the two often share many things in common as well as share in general. The only two things Danny and Tucker don't share is Danny's ghost powers (no one does) and Danny's romantic feelings for Sam. Danny often takes Tucker's side whenever Sam tends to berate him. He rarely ever argues with Tucker unless it's usually on an opposing force.
Frostbite [ ]
Danny met the yeti like-ghost when he Sam and Tucker were lost in the Ghost Zone, Frostbite and his people treat Danny like a king due to his contribution in saving the Ghost Zone (and Earth) from Pariah Dark . Danny, in return considers Frostbite as his mentor, having been trained by him to use control his growing ice powers.
Jazz Fenton [ ]
At first, Danny was at odds with his sister, often exhibiting hostility due to her more intelligent and slight snobbish nature, despite her concern and protection over her little brother. Prior to the series, in " My Brother's Keeper " when Danny was still 8-years-old, brother and sister had talked all the time--before Jazz became, as Danny once stated, "a fink" (and a "conceited snob"). As the show progresses however, Jazz eventually mellowed down as well as accepted Danny as a half-ghost, often covering up for him. The two have since formed a much tighter bond.
Jack and Maddie Fenton [ ]
Like Jazz before, Danny sometimes feel at odds with his folks. Danny at an earlier age once connected greatly with his mother. While it seems he doesn't always feel safe with his parents (especially with their desire to hunt ghosts, including Danny Phantom), he still shows love and concern for them as much as they do in return. In " Phantom Planet " his parents finally learn he is Danny Phantom, easily accepting him.
Dani Phantom [ ]
Danny's clone is much like him, making her easy to talk with, yet still hard to handle due to a more stubborn nature than Danny himself. The two were on opposing teams until Dani realized her creator, Vlad, was only using her, so she joined Danny's group; though she is more affiliated to Danny than the group itself. Out of the two, Danny is more responsible, thus he keeps an eye for Dani, or at least what she might do. She has since left for the time, her current whereabouts are unknown and her reasons for leaving are unknown; but before leaving, she lets Danny know she vows to return. She reappears in " D-Stabilized ", searching for Danny to find a cure for her dissolving ailment. Danny managed to find her a cure, maintaining her status and giving her a solid form. Dani later helped Danny turn the Earth intangible during the Disasteroid crisis in “ Phantom Planet ”. According to Butch Hartman, at some point after the show’s finale, Dani was adopted by Danny’s parents, making her his adopted sister.
Enemies [ ]
Valerie gray [ ].
Danny's opinion of Valerie was anything but kind in the earlier episodes, as he was often not a fan of her egotistical and angry disposition (" Shades of Gray ", "Life Lessons"); however, he later learned to appreciate her for who she is (" Reign Storm "). Valerie in turn learned to see Danny's personality past his awkward status in school (seeing as she now had to experience the same thing) and by the episode's end, started to like him in a romantic manner. The two dated briefly in " Flirting With Disaster " before she broke up with him over her current job as a ghost hunter (unaware Danny faced the same dilemma, too). It seems as though Danny still harbors subtle feelings for her. Unlike Paulina, who likes Danny's ghost side and ignores his human side, Valerie hated Danny's ghost side and liked his human side. In "Phantom Planet", when she finds out he is half ghost, we only see her smile at him.
Vlad Plasmius [ ]
Vlad is Danny's primary antagonist and arch-rival. Danny's often at odds with the other half ghost as he often has to resist his offers to join his side and be his son (although by the time of " Eye for an Eye ", Vlad seems to view him purely as a rival now). Danny takes it upon himself to constantly insult and defeat him every chance he gets, though when the situation arises, the two are often forced to work reluctantly side to side. Only in the alternative future set in " The Ultimate Enemy " seems to show Danny relying on Vlad in a less antagonistic light.
Dark Danny [ ]
Dark Danny is without a doubt, Danny's worst enemy. Although Danny is at odds with his other enemies, including Vlad, Dark Danny is a whole other story. Dark Danny is, or at least was, Danny's future. The only reason Danny was spared is because Dark Danny needed him to live to exist; now that the timeline has shifted, Dark Danny will more likely destroy Danny without any hesitation.
Skulker [ ]
He is one of the many ghost enemies Danny has to fight--but has proven to be by far his most usual/persistent foe. During the course of the series Skulker has tried to kill Danny and turn him into some sort of a trophy, beforehand declaring only to "plan on simply capturing you and letting you live the rest of your life in a cage" before ultimately vowing to "rest your pelt at the foot of my bed!" Despite their animosity, Skulker is usually the first ghost Danny ask for help when a much bigger threat comes up, an alliance the ghost hunter is usually reluctant, but ultimately accepting towards--if not due to the serious consequences that could occur if he declined.
- From the beginning Butch wanted him to always ride a motorcycle like the "Ghost Rider" character in the Marvel comics. But once he decided to give him powers - and the ability to fly - he no longer needed a cycle to get around on. However, Danny can be seen driving Johnny 13's motorcycle to stop the Guys In White from destroying the Ghost Zone in the episode " Livin' Large ".
- At first, he was meant to be named "Jackie" after Jackie Chan, but then Butch decided to name him Danny.
- He is a certificated Junior Astronaut.
- Like Spider-Man, he was an unpopular bullied teenager in high school when he got his powers in a lab accident. He was also seen as a menace despite how many villains he fought. Danny has a major track record of delivering witty humor to most of his enemies during their battles (and sometimes also when he's not fighting ghosts), and he sometimes has the desire to use his powers on bullies but, like Spider-Man, as he begins to mature, he become more responsible of his duties as a superhero. Most of Danny's personality appears to be based on Spider-Man.
- Much like Green Lantern, he is an expert pilot, as he was able to fly a space shuttle just by practice on simulations.
- Like Batman, he has gadgets and equipment that he sometimes uses to defeat his enemies.
- Like Hulk, Danny can change his appearance from human to monster just like Danny can change his appearance from human to ghost.
- Like Superman, he is very powerful, has a powerful ability that drains him of his powers after one use, and has a crush on a girl that only likes his superhero counterpart.
- The only historical quote that he actually knows is "The only thing we have to fear is fear itself" from Franklin D. Roosevelt.
- According to the Guys In White he is "an entity of scale 7 ectoplasmic power".
- In the episode " One of a Kind ", we can see that his handwriting is cursive.
- Danny's powers seem to be strongly connected to his feelings, especially those that are "negative" such as fear or rage. It was the feeling of fear that triggered his ghost ray when Desiree approached to him, and the feeling of rage that gave him his Ghostly Wail in "The Ultimate Enemy", when all his enemies were haunting him for what he did. This could explain the power of his ghost ray and how it gets stronger and turns completely white while using it when he is angry in the episode "My Brother's Keeper". This could explain why Dan was so strong, since he was all evil and driven by rage and hate. This could also explain how Danny's emotions were connected to the weather when he temporarily obtained atmokinetic powers in "Torrent of Terror".
- Danny hated the holidays due to his parents constant bickering over Santa's existence, leading Danny in a situation when his parents didn't pay attention, as seen in "The Fright Before Christmas!"
- He wears both boxers and briefs as seen in Parental Bonding when his pants fall and in Reign Storm when he is given a hanging wedgie by Dash.
- He has gotten revenge on Dash by giving him an atomic wedgie in his briefs and dumping frogs down his pants.
- He has been given a wedgie twice, both times in briefs. The first was in Reign Storm , by Dash and the second was in Splitting Images , by a bully in the fifties.
- The first time he had a "D" symbol on his chest was in the episode "Teacher of the Year", when he fused himself with his video game's avatar to defeat Technus.
- Danny share similarities with Timmy Turner , in that they share the same hairstyle and also both have blue eyes.
- Danny is one of the only two characters who is playable in every installment of the Nicktoons Unite! video games (the other being SpongeBob ).
- Both are teenage heroes who use their powers to protect.
- Both are kind individuals.
- Both want the life of a normal teenager.
- Both of their mothers are scientists.
- Both have a friend named Tucker.
- Both have a bad relationship with the vice principal.
- Both get picked on frequently.
- Both have at least one sister.
Gallery [ ]
External links [ ]
- Wikipedia page for Danny
- Danny Phantom Wiki: Danny Fenton
- Danny's bio on zcat6's website
- 3 Nickelodeon Movies
Danny Phantom - watch online: streaming, buy or rent
Currently you are able to watch "Danny Phantom" streaming on Paramount Plus, Paramount Plus Apple TV Channel , Paramount+ Amazon Channel, Paramount+ Roku Premium Channel, Bet+ Amazon Channel, Bet+ or buy it as download on Apple TV, Amazon Video, Microsoft Store .
S3 e12 - phantom planet, s3 e11 - d-stabilized, s3 e10 - claw of the wild.
Danny Fenton was once your typical kid until he accidentally blew up his parents' laboratory and became ghost-hunting superhero Danny Phantom. Now half-ghost, Danny's picked up paranormal powers, but only his sister, Jazz, and best friends, Samantha and Tucker, know his secret. Danny's busy fighting ghosts, saving Casper High and hiding his new identity all while trying to graduate.
Videos: Trailers, Teasers, Featurettes
People who liked danny phantom also liked.
Popular TV shows coming soon
Upcoming Action & Adventure TV shows
-Welcome to the Hero/Protagonist wiki! If you can help us with this wiki please sign up and help us! Thanks! -M-NUva
- TV Show Heroes
- Keeper of Secret Identity
- Pawn of the Villain
- Martial Artists
- Rebellion Heroes
- Cosmic Protection
- Servant of a Villain
- Protector of Innocence
- Global Protection
- One-Man Army
- Good Vs. Good
- Comedy Heroes
- Localized Protection
- Comic Book Heroes
- The Chosen One
- Neutral Good
- Type Dependent on Version
- Falsely Accused
- Crossover Heroes
- Role Models
- Voice of Reason
- Secret Agents
- Reluctant Heroes
- Hope Bringer
- False Antagonist
- Friend of a Villain
- Book Heroes
- Movie Heroes
- Science Fantasy Heroes
- Monster Slayers
- Dimension Travelers
- Paranormal Investigators
- Cosmic Entity
- Virtually Resourceful
- Bond Protector
- Action Heroes
- The Messiah
- Animal Kindness
- View history
Daniel "Danny" Fenton , also known by his superhero alias Danny Phantom , (born June 14th, 1990) is the titular main protagonist of the Nickelodeon animated series of the same name. He is a 14-year-old 9th grade student at Casper High School. His parents research ghosts, and had built a ghost portal which didn't work. Danny entered the non-functioning ghost portal and accidentally activated it, fusing his molecular structure with ectoplasm. He became half-ghost, gaining ghost powers like intangibility, invisibility, and flight. He took on the alias Danny Phantom and now uses his ghost powers to protect his hometown of Amity Park.
He is voiced by David Kaufman , who also voiced Jimmy Olsen in the DC Animated Universe. His singing voice is done by Chance Perez who portrayed Javier García .
- 2 Personality
- 3 Physical Appearance
- 4.1 Ghost Powers
- 6 External Links
- 7 Navigation
History [ ]
Living with ghost-obsessed parents since birth, Danny had to put up with his parents' "unique" personalities, which often traumatized him. Danny wanted to be an astronaut when he grew up and, unlike his parents, had no interest in hunting ghosts. However, this did not stop his curiosity that one day changed his life forever. While exploring his parents' laboratory with his two best friends Sam Manson and Tucker Foley , Danny (at Sam's suggestion to check it out) accidentally activated the newly-built Fenton Ghost Portal from the inside, causing his molecular structure to become infused with ectoplasm. This causes Danny to become half-human and half-ghost and gain an array of ghostly superpowers. Since the ghosts were a serious threat, Danny decided to take on the role of a superhero to protect Amity Park. Danny soon met Vlad Masters, his parents' friend from college, now a billionaire bachelor. Danny found out that twenty years ago, Vlad became a half-ghost just like Danny, and now had all the same powers Danny had and more, but with twenty years more experience. Vlad soon became Danny's arch-nemesis. At first, Danny Phantom was not a particularly well-known or well-liked ghost. His debut to Amity Park was ruined when Walker staged a Ghost invasion on the city and framed Danny for it and later when Freakshow took control of Danny's mind and forced him to perpetrate a series of ghostly crimes for him. Events such as these caused the people of Amity Park to hate Danny Phantom (then known to them as "Inviso-Bill"), despite his intentions to protect them. Danny's only supporters were his two friends Sam and Tucker and, unbeknownst to him, his sister Jazz. Throughout his adventures, Danny made a number of allies, including his half-ghost female clone and cousin, Dani Phantom , a Yeti-like ghost named Frostbite , the Master of Time by the name of Clockwork , a werewolf ghost named Wulf , and Pandora , the owner of Pandora's Box.
In Phantom Planet , Vlad created a new team of teenage ghost hunters, the Masters' Blasters, to upstage Danny. They were inexplicably able to hunt ghosts much better than Danny could, embarrassing Danny to the point where he began to seriously question his status as the superhero the people wanted. He was so depressed that, despite his friends' protests, he used the Fenton Portal to remove all his ghost powers, becoming fully human again. At the same time, however, a much bigger threat - the Disasteroid - was headed straight for Earth, timed to collide in just one week and destroy the entire planet; because Earth and the Ghost Zone are flip sides of each other, if Earth were to be destroyed, the Ghost Zone would be destroyed as well. With renewed determination, Danny returned to the Ghost Zone to seek help. His enemies in the Ghost Zone, however, were all too glad to see him in his powerless human state and took great pleasure in blasting him over and over. This inexplicably caused Danny to regain his half-ghost status and all his former powers. Gaining help from his allies and enemies from the Ghost Zone, humans and ghosts worked side-by-side and successfully saved the Earth from the Disasteroid. When the crisis was finally over, Danny revealed his secret identity to all of Earth and was hailed as Earth's hero. Danny revealed to Sam that he became his father's sidekick.
Personality [ ]
At the beginning of the series, Danny is an average, awkward, nervous, and friendly teenager. Like most teenagers, he has crushes on girls, occasional desires to be popular, a dislike of bullies, and embarrassment about his parents. Unlike them, though, he is afraid of anyone discovering his hard-to-control ghost powers, making him go from being a "geek" to a "freak". Not even sure about how to use his powers, Danny simply longs to be normal and unnoticed by anyone. But after he fights the Lunch Lady Ghost, he realizes he can use his powers to save others from ghost attacks and dedicates his free time to catching troublesome ghosts. This new-found sense of purpose begins to change Danny into a heroic, brave young man.
Over time, Danny gains confidence in himself and his abilities. He isn't scared of fighting ghosts, usually taunting them and putting all of his energy into fighting them off. He also gradually finds Dash more annoying and troublesome. As he faces more villains and bigger threats, Danny accepts that it's his responsibility to save those in need of help, sometimes endangering himself to do so. By Public Enemies, although many people think he's a bad guy, Danny is still determined to keep protecting Amity Park from ghosts, his dedication paying off when people begin to accept him as their heroin Reign Storm.
On the downside, he can sometimes become overconfident and impulsive, assuming he can defeat anyone easily or do whatever he wants without any consequences. This might lead him to use his ghost powers to take revenge on bullies, cheat on a test, or even just ignore an impending situation so that he can enjoy something. When someone like Sam tries to warn him about his actions, Danny can be ignorant and disagreeable, only to find out he was wrong later. Despite these issues, once Danny figures out what he has caused, he works hard to set things right, whether it be apologizing or saving the day.
When he's not worried about ghosts, Danny is naturally kind, easy-going, and helpful. On the other hand, he can be grumpy, frustrated, stressed, and mean, often making sarcastic remarks or his eyes glowing green from anger. Danny rarely gets extremely mad or emotional, only taking important matters personally like Vlad and Dan. His ghost hunting often cuts into his schoolwork time, but he does work hard after he puts his mind on the task at hand - except when he's lazy or distracted. Danny isn't the smartest person around, but he is clever at devising plans, having good ideas and using resources, like his powers, Fenton equipment, and friends with different talents. He loves making puns and exchanging witty banter during his fights, and while there are moments when he under-appreciated his friends, he is thankful to have them.
Physical Appearance [ ]
Danny Fenton has black hair and blue eyes from his father's genes. He wears a white T-shirt with a thin red collar, red cuffs, and a red circle in the middle, light blue jeans, and red-and-white sneakers. When he transforms into Danny Phantom, his hair becomes snow-white, his eyes become glowing green, and his skin changes from light to tanned. Danny Phantom wears a black jumpsuit with white boots, collar, belt, and forearm-length gloves. After "Memory Blank," he wears his logo, a white "D" with the negative space inside it forming a "P," on his chest. However, in the origin of Danny Phantom , the jumpsuit's colors were reversed, which is a white jumpsuit with black boots, collar, belt, and forearm-length gloves.
Powers and Abilities [ ]
Ghost powers [ ].
- Intangibility/Invisibility : Danny can become invisible and intangible, as well as transferring these abilities to other people by touching them. These skills are very useful for escapes or surprise attacks,as they allow it to pass through any solid object, exit and enter any place without being noticed. However, his intangibility can be overcome when he is hit by other ghosts who are intangible,or when hit by weapons specially made to fight ghosts,and even when it is invisible, it can be easily detected through infrared glasses.
- Overshadowing : Also known as "possession", Danny can possess humans, animals, inanimate objects, other ghosts, and half ghost beings. This allows Danny to control them freely, especially using people to control their feelings and choices. However, people with very strong wills can resist and even expel Danny from their bodies.
- Ghost Ray : Danny's trademark offensive rant, for being the most used. He can shoot blasts out of his palms made out of ectoplasm energy. The beams can be manipulated, altering the size and range or changing their shape into things like disks, spheres, and squares. At his peak, Danny can charge a one or two-handed Ghost Ray into a "Super Ghost Ray" that can tear apart any weak ghost molecule by molecule and destroy the surrounding area. It can also blind his opponents when he combines it with his photokinesis. It can also be used as a Repulsion Field and Energy Strike to increase his physical attacks.
- Ghost Shield/Ecto-Shield : Making a dome shape made out of ectoplasm, it can be used as a shield from attacks. It can also become a reflect shield that can reflect projectiles and repellent shield that can repel enemies.
- Duplication : At first, Danny had trouble mastering it and only created extra limbs. Eventually, Danny learns to properly use the duplication move, making up to four copies. However, he isn't skilled as Vlad, who can create up to a hundred shadow duplicates.
- Ghostly Wail : Considered to be the most powerful move that Danny has, Danny can scream ultra waves of ectoplasm that almost nothing human or ghost can withstand. Around the first few times, the move drained drain Danny's power completely and reverted him back to human form. Over time, he learns to handle the power and can use it multiple times without losing energy.
- Cyrokinesis : Danny can manipulate ice, allowing him to freeze whatever he touches, shoot freezing lasers of ice from his hands or eyes, and shoot shards of ice. Similar to the ecto-energy, he can channel his ice powers to his fist. He can merge his ice powers and his ghost ray powers to create a giant green explosive snowball or make an ice shield out of it.
- Pyrokinesis : Danny can generate and throw balls of ectoplasmic fire. Like his dark future self Dark Danny when ever he uses his Ghostly Wail his white hair starts to wave like fire until he stops screaming.
- Photokinesis : Danny can emit pulses of light from his hands, allowing him to see in dark areas. He's also used this ability to blind humans wearing dark sunglasses.
- Electrokinesis/Ghost Stinger : Though he didn't use it as much throughout the series, it can channel through electric wires. And somehow while being shocked, has fused with his game avatar by combing it with his overshadowing ability.
- Teleportation (Possibly) : Like Vlad, Danny can seemingly teleport by vanishing and instantly reappearing in another place nearby. His act of teleportation is making his body become slightly disfigured then fading away and appearing in another place. Although unconfirmed, it is suggested that this could possible be teleportation or his could simply be him moving while invisible, though this is atypical for the show's animation, as the audience is normally able to see him while he is invisible. Danny has used this during his battle with Tucker Phantom in "What You Want?" and a reality-warping Freakshow in "Reality Trip." In "The Next Generation" video, according to Butch Hartman, Danny did not have teleportation and it is actually an ability that his children have. So Danny may have an ability similar to Teleportation or a form of this ability at his advantage.
- Telekinesis : Danny can lift things with his telekinetic abilities.
- Power Augmentation : Whenever Danny is stuck in a trap or whatever situation he's in, he can be shown a green or white aura.
- Body Manipulation : Can be only seen in his ghostly tail appearance, he can make holes of his body to have the attack go through him, can stretch his body to avoid energy blast from an enemy and make him extremely flexible, and can even split his body in half to avoid attacks. He's also transformed into a blue mist to escape a dragon grip.
- Vacuum Resistance : Whenever Danny went into space, he didn't wore a astronaut/space suit and wasn't affected by the vacuum, stardust, or cosmic radiation, though he wore a helmet. He presumably wore a helmet in case he reverted back to his human form so it is possible he has the ability to self-substance like Vlad.
- High-level Regeneration : Danny can regenerate small cuts or major damage.
- The fact his parents never figured his identity themselves is poked fun at by Dark Danny and Death Battle' s co-host Boomstick; the latter calls them idiots, a sentiment Dark Danny lampshaded
- He fought Jake Long in Death Battle and won. Creator Burch Hartman watched and was impressed with the accuracy of which Danny was depicted.
- This may have been because he had the Time Medallion inside of him.
- This may have been possible due to being in the Ghost Zone, which increased power--which is definitely a possibility as seen in Phantom Planet he used it twice without losing energy.
- This might of been because it was his first time using it, so it was not as powerful and didn't drain him as much, therefore causing him to only partially revert back.
- Danny is the only character in the series to appear in every episode. He also appears in the title card of every episode except "Phantom Planet," which had no characters in its title card.
External Links [ ]
- Danny Phantom on the Near Pure Good Wiki
- Danny Phantom on the Danny Phantom Wiki
Navigation [ ]
- 1 Yamato (One Piece)
- 3 Monkey D. Dragon
Life as a high school freshman can be tough. This is the predicament Danny Fenton has after a lab accident turned him into Danny Phantom - half boy, half ghost, all hero.
When Danny's after-school ghost activities cause his already mediocre grades to slip, he calls upon his friends Sam and Tucker to help him efficiently manage his time. While on a scheduled extra credit biology assignment to study a rare gorilla in captivity, Danny finds himself hunted by Skulker - an armored ghost determined to add Danny to his collection of rare and unusual poltergeists.
Lucky Danny is going to his first high school dance with his ultimate crush, Paulina - a very popular-but-shallow girl who is only going with him to spite Sam, who can't stand her. Meanwhile, Danny discovers that he has the ghostly power to "overshadow" and inhabit the bodies of others - which comes in handy when his dad, Jack, is called in for a parent/teacher conference to discuss Danny's shortcomings. Danny's plan backfires when his teacher, Mr. Lancer, pegs the overshadowed Jack as a chaperone for the dance.
Danny needs quick cash to buy clothes for his first homecoming party so he starts selling all his parents' ghost-infected, mechanized junk at a yard sale.
After a series of humiliating run-ins with Dash (the school bully), Danny uses his powers to get revenge. Unfortunately, this triggers the ghost of Poindexter - a kid who was shoved in his locker so many times, he haunts it to this day. Danny must battle this ghostly defender of nerds and geeks, while at the same time proving he's not the bully Poindexter thinks he is.
When Desiree - a ghost that can grant wishes - gives Tucker (Danny's best friend) ghost powers, Danny finds himself dealing with his friend's jealousy in the worst way possible: by having to fight him.
Cast & Crew
Rickey D'Shon Collins
Samantha "Sam" Manson
Maddie Fenton / Maddie / Box Lunch
Teen with phantom powers offers laughs, battles.
© 2004 Viacom Inc.
Copyright © 2023 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
We will keep fighting for all libraries - stand with us!
Internet Archive Audio
- This Just In
- Grateful Dead
- Old Time Radio
- 78 RPMs and Cylinder Recordings
- Audio Books & Poetry
- Computers, Technology and Science
- Music, Arts & Culture
- News & Public Affairs
- Spirituality & Religion
- Radio News Archive
- Flickr Commons
- Occupy Wall Street Flickr
- NASA Images
- Solar System Collection
- Ames Research Center
- All Software
- Old School Emulation
- MS-DOS Games
- Historical Software
- Classic PC Games
- Software Library
- Kodi Archive and Support File
- Vintage Software
- CD-ROM Software
- CD-ROM Software Library
- Software Sites
- Tucows Software Library
- Shareware CD-ROMs
- Software Capsules Compilation
- CD-ROM Images
- ZX Spectrum
- DOOM Level CD
- Smithsonian Libraries
- FEDLINK (US)
- Lincoln Collection
- American Libraries
- Canadian Libraries
- Universal Library
- Project Gutenberg
- Children's Library
- Biodiversity Heritage Library
- Books by Language
- Additional Collections
- Prelinger Archives
- Democracy Now!
- Occupy Wall Street
- TV NSA Clip Library
- Animation & Cartoons
- Arts & Music
- Computers & Technology
- Cultural & Academic Films
- Ephemeral Films
- Sports Videos
- Videogame Videos
- Youth Media
Search the history of over 835 billion web pages on the Internet.
- Wayback Machine (iOS)
- Wayback Machine (Android)
- Explore the Collections
- Build Collections
Save Page Now
Capture a web page as it appears now for use as a trusted citation in the future.
Please enter a valid web address
- Donate Donate icon An illustration of a heart shape
Danny Phantom Episodes
Video item preview, share or embed this item, flag this item for.
- Graphic Violence
- Explicit Sexual Content
- Hate Speech
- Misleading/Inaccurate/Missing Metadata
plus-circle Add Review comment Reviews
Uploaded by Newgraywolf123 on June 18, 2023
SIMILAR ITEMS (based on metadata)
- Ghost Hunters
- Canon Characters
- Team Phantom
- View history
Danny Phantom (real name Daniel "Danny" Fenton ) is the main protagonist of the original show and The Phantom Chronicles . He was a human boy who turned into a ghost/human hybrid upon stepping in through the Fenton Portal while in his parents' laboratory. His molecular structure is fused and rearranged with ectoplasm. As a result, he can transform from human to ghost at will, and he has several supernatural abilities. He works with his sister Jazz and best friends Sam Manson and Tucker Foley, in stopping villainous ghosts.
- 1.1 Gaining Ghost Powers
- 1.2 Role in The Phantom Chronicles
- 2 Personality
- 3 Powers and Abilities
- 4 Physical appearance
- 5 Possessions
- 6.1 Sam Manson
- 6.2 Valerie Gray
- 6.3 Tucker Foley
- 6.4 Jazz Fenton
- 6.5 Maddie Fenton
- 6.6 Jack Fenton
- 6.7 Dani Phantom
- 6.8 Vlad Plasmius
- 6.9 Pandora
- 6.10 Princess Dorathea
- 7.1 Jazz Phantom Universe
Gaining Ghost Powers
Role in the phantom chronicles, personality, powers and abilities, physical appearance, possessions.
- Fenton Thermos: Danny uses the Thermos to capture all the ghosts he and his friends fight.
Valerie gray, tucker foley, jazz fenton, maddie fenton, jack fenton, dani phantom.
An occasional ally and motherly figure towards Danny. He protects her box for her from the Box Ghost when he comes searching for it again. When she once met Plasmius, she electrocuted him for hurting Danny.
One of the ghosts who Danny considers a friend and vice versa. In Royal Pains, she comes asking for his help in fighting against Pariah Dark and Prince Aragon.
Jazz phantom universe.
In one alternate reality, Danny's older sister, Jazz, gets ghostly powers. He is initially her only supporter; however, Jazz and Danny eventually have Valerie, Sam and Tucker find out. He also frequently helps his sister fight Maddie Plasmius, both unaware that she is their mother. However, they find out the truth when Maddie explains to her children who she is and about the accident after overhearing Jazz and Danny shouting each other's names. The two siblings reconcile with Maddie before going to confront Vlad Masters, who manipulated events to separate the Fenton family forever. They end up beating Vlad and throw him into the Ghost Zone, and meets his original fate as his alternate future seen in "The Masters of Time."
- Unlike The Fairly OddParents , Timmy's grandparents are not canon in the Phantom Chronicles-verse .
- According to Spectra, Danny's main insecurity is his lack of confidence in his abilities as a superhero and as a person.
- Kitty does not count because she never had romantic/genuine feelings for him when she pretended to date him.
- The fact that Ember refers to Danny as "Babypop" and "Baby" more than "Dipstick" foreshadows her feelings for him in the Chronicles .
- Only Vlad, Clockwork, Mr. Lancer and occasionally, his parents call Danny by his full name.
- However he has a darker persona in the Mirror universe, but is more of an anti-hero than a villain,
- 1 Maddie Fenton
- 2 Princess Dorathea
- 3 Jack Fenton
- Recurring antagonists
- View history
- 1.1 Season 1
- 1.2 Season 2
- 1.3 Season 3
- 2 Appearance
- 3 Personality
- 4.1 Danny Fenton/Danny Phantom
- 4.2 Mr. Lancer
- 4.4 Paulina
- 4.5 Jazz Fenton
- 4.7 Valerie Gray
- 4.8 Sam Manson
- 4.9 Tucker Foley
- 5 Nick's profile (non-canon)
- 6.1 Season 1
- 6.2 Season 2
- 6.3 Season 3
- 9 References
History [ ]
Season 1 [ ].
Dash first appeared in ''Mystery Meat'' when he wrongfully blames Danny for the mud pies that he orders from the ground and forces him to eat it all.
Season 2 [ ]
Dash gets a starring role in " Micro Management " alongside Danny as he, Skulker , and Danny are shrunk to around an inch high by Jack . As a result, he and Danny have to work together to defeat Skulker and get back to normal size. It is also revealed in this episode that Dash has some level of respect for Danny Phantom.
When Dash, along with the rest of the world, finds out Danny's identity in " Reality Trip ", he almost instantly helps Danny in escaping the Guys in White , along with Paulina , Kwan and others, showing that his respect for Danny Phantom outweighs his desire to bully Danny Fenton.
Season 3 [ ]
It’s revealed Dash has a chihuahua named Pookie in " Forever Phantom ".
In the episode " Frightmare ", while Danny was trying to wake Sam up by going into her dream, Dash is shown in Sam's dream. Right when Sam sees two Dannys, it was then when the real Danny went into Dash's body and said that he was the "real" Danny Phantom as he shows her changing into his ghost form, immediately causing Sam to wake up from that shock and horror. In the same episode, he is mentioned in Jazz's nightmare as her future husband, which was also used for her own rude awakening.
Appearance [ ]
Dash is a teenage boy with blond crew cut hair and dark blue eyes. He’s very muscular and fit, he usually wears the standard uniform of the jocks: a red-and-white letterman jacket, with a black t-shirt underneath and dark blue jeans and white shoes.
Personality [ ]
At the top of the high school popularity list, Dash is a selfish, cruel, and mean bully to those who dwell on the bottom.
While adults like teachers give his behavior a pass most of the time because he's a victorious football player, many of his peers despise and fear him. Whenever something goes wrong for him, Dash will most likely take his frustration out on innocent students such as Danny: his favorite target to bully and humiliate.
Enjoying his superficial superiority over others, he never has second thoughts about shoving people in lockers or giving them wedgies. When he is humiliated by his enemies, Danny being the offender often, he becomes enraged and determined to avenge his dignity. In fact, whenever a ghost attacks, he is usually the first to run and hide.
He even states in "Micro Management" how he hates being puny and hated being shrunk as he felt weak. He seems aware that high school is going to be his best years of his life before his life goes downhill as his intelligence and grades are low, and he has nothing to offer but his football skills, which he admits in his debut in "Mystery Meat".
Although very athletic and strong, Dash isn't very intelligent. Jazz has to tutor him in " Attack of the Killer Garage Sale " so that he can get better grades and fails a test in " Shades of Gray ". To demonstrate his lack of competency, he frequently calls Danny unimaginative derogatory nicknames like "Fen-toad", "Fen-toenail", "Fen-turd", "Fen-tertainment Tonight" and "Fen-tuns 'o fun".
In addition to his lack of intelligence, Dash is also shown to be rather cowardly. He heels at any sort of threat from the other popular girls (especially Paulina) partially because it could damage his cool reputation. He also doesn’t hesitate to fearfully run from a ghostly enemy (Skulker being a prime example) to save his own skin.
However, he is creative in some cases, such as building a better spooky room than Danny, with animatronics and a roller coaster, during their competition in " Fright Night ".
In addition, Dash isn't as tough as he tries to make himself appear, as many characters learn. Danny's powers have revealed certain disturbing things about Dash, like the fact that Dash secretly collects teddy bears.
He also has a soft spot for old romance movies,  listening to boy bands  And watches the romance channel. 
Despite his negative traits, he does have one or two redeeming traits which mainly show through his admiration of Danny Phantom. He genuinely respects Danny Phantom as a hero, stating it was the best day of his life when he met him face to face in "Micro Management."
When he found out Danny Fenton was Danny Phantom, he showed his respect outweighed his low opinion of human Danny, even helping him escape the Guys in White since Danny had done so much to help Amity Park.
In " Pirate Radio ," he even showed respect to normal Danny when he led an army against Ember and her pirate crew to rescue their parents, calling him a hero. In “ Attack of the Killer Garage Sale ” It’s revealed that Dash has a crush on Jazz, despite his initial bullying towards her brother, Danny.
Relationships [ ]
Danny fenton/danny phantom [ ].
Dash and Fenton arguing.
Dash openly despises Fenton as he treats him cruelly and takes any chance he can to humiliate him. For unknown reasons, his bullying of Fenton originally started at the start of the series. Since Fenton became Phantom, he has been more willing to stand up against him, which frustrates Dash. Fenton's crush on Paulina only worsens things, with Dash attempting to prevent Fenton from getting together with her and becoming aggressive when Paulina shows any kind of interest towards him. Dash hates it whenever Fenton foils his plans, from competing for and becoming a haunted house winner to pulling a prank on him, and he will fight back, including underhandedly if it means succeeding against Fenton.
Dash accuses Fenton of defacing his jacket.
While he typically doesn't view Fenton as anything more than a nuisance and a rival, he is aware of his talent in ghost hunt; this is why he helped Fenton's special own team in an attempt to save his parents from the ghosts and win his family. Instead of being open to anyone defacing his jacket in " Fright Night ", Dash accused his of the vandalism, fully believing only Fenton would do such a thing. While the boys are prone to arguing and disagreeing, Dash is always clear about his hostility towards Fenton. During " Beauty Marked ", he is so jealous of Fenton getting his ladies' attention instead of him. In " Reign Storm ", he was so angry at Fenton for embarrassing him that he has been trying to get revenge on him.
During the pirate raid in " Pirate Radio " Dash works together with Fenton to prevent Youngblood and Ember from getting their parents. During the attempt, he finds out that Fenton is brave.
Dash shaking hands with Phantom.
However, Dash was a huge fan of Phantom, chasing after him and wanting to shake hands with him. While not originally thinking highly of Phantom after his debut, his stance on him changed after he saved him from Pariah in " Reign Storm ". Unlike most people, Dash showed genuine appreciation towards Phantom, and he was always thankful to him for saving him in any situation. He is prone to complaining about Phantom, though, like being frustrated that he keeps changing his appearance in " Micro Management ".
Dash rushes over to save Fenton
Dash's loyalty to Phantom leads him to stop the Guys in White from getting him in "Reality Trip", commenting that helping them because Phantom has been helping them forever.
Dash works with Phantom.
They become even closer in " Micro Management " when Dash admits to Phantom the truth of his arrival being he was Fenton's fitness buddy and thought to help him to be strong enough to pass the fitness test. But was encouraged by Phantom to work together as fitness buddies to get to the Ops Center because, with his powers deteriorating, he can’t do what he always does as a ghost hero. Wishing to resolve his problem, he agrees to be Phantom's fitness buddy until the mission was over. Being a part of a real partnership with his idol amazed him, he comfortably follows the hero's lead in a fight although being a little outspoken. After Danny officially revealed himself as Danny Phantom in the series finale, it can be assumed Dash ended his hazing off-screen.
Mr. Lancer [ ]
Mr. Lancer sees Dash as an upstanding student at Casper High.
Dash with Kwan
Kwan is Dash's best friend. They always bully Danny or Tucker whenever they get the chance.
Paulina [ ]
Paulina is one of Dash's friends. In Parental Bonding, Dash first met Paulina when he pushed Fenton into the locker. In Claw of the Wild, Dash was flirting with her, but she didn't like it.
Jazz Fenton [ ]
Dash had a crush on Jazz, but she wasn't interested in him, due to the fact that she was tutoring him.
Star is one of Dash's friends.
Valerie Gray [ ]
Dash and Valerie used to be friends. When she and her father gone broke, Dash blocked her for sitting with him and his friends. In Reign Storm , She helped Danny against Dash when she dropped her lunch tray and kicked it so he can fell on.
Sam Manson [ ]
Sam is one of Dash's enemies.
Tucker Foley [ ]
Tucker is one of Dash's enemies.
Nick's profile (non-canon) [ ]
[ citation needed ]
Sightings [ ]
- Intro: " Danny Phantom Opening "
- 101. " Mystery Meat "
- 102. " Parental Bonding "
- 103. " One of a Kind "
- 104. " Attack of the Killer Garage Sale "
- 105. " Splitting Images "
- 106. " What You Want "
- 109. " My Brother's Keeper "
- 110. " Shades of Gray "
- 111. " Fanning the Flames "
- 113. " Fright Night "
- 114. " 13 "
- 115. " Public Enemies "
- 116. " Lucky in Love "
- 118. " Life Lessons "
- 201. " Memory Blank "
- 202. " Doctor's Disorders "
- 203. " Pirate Radio "
- 204. " Reign Storm "
- 211. " Secret Weapons "
- 213. " Micro Management "
- 214. " Beauty Marked "
- 215. " King Tuck "
- 217. " Kindred Spirits "
- 219. " Reality Trip "
- 301. " Eye for an Eye "
- 303. " Girls' Night Out "
- 304. " Torrent of Terror "
- 305. " Forever Phantom "
- 306. " Urban Jungle "
- 309. " Frightmare "
- 310. " Claw of the Wild "
- 312. " Phantom Planet "
- His name and role in the show is a reference to the Spider-Man character Flash Thompson . Both are high school bullies who constantly torment the title characters, have blond hair and yet idolize their alter-egos, not knowing who they are in actuality. In addition, their first names rhyme and Danny Phantom himself was partially based on Spider-Man. [ citation needed ]
- He’s the only character besides Danny, Jack, Maddie and ghosts to appear in the show's opening theme .
- Also, amusingly, Dash has a voice similar to Chester from The Fairly OddParents . In fact, Chester's voice actor supplies Dash's voice for his cameo.
- He has a crush on Jazz Fenton, who’s also his tutor.
- Dash is the first-person Danny ever overshadowed, as seen in " Parental Bonding ".
Gallery [ ]
- 1 Danny Phantom (character)
- 2 Sam Manson
- 3 Ember McLain
- Show Spoilers
- Night Vision
- Sticky Header
- Highlight Links
Follow TV Tropes
Recap / Danny Phantom S 3 E 5 Forever Phantom
Produced 2006, aired in U.S. on 7/12/07
Production order: 42 (3-5)
This episode provide examples of:
- Accidental Misnaming : Throughout the episode, Amorpho is constantly getting Danny's name wrong, calling him Billy even when he was impersonating him.
- This isn't the first time a David Kaufman character is stuck in superhero mode and unable to change back to his civilian identity .
- Asshole Victim : One of the people Amorpho frames for his pranks is Casper High�s Alpha Bitch , Paulina. While disguised as her, he trips the other cheerleaders to make them fall in a mud puddle, and then runs away before the real Paulina shows up, leading to her getting chased by the other cheerleaders.
- Attention Whore : Amorpho is a shapeshifter who pulls pranks to get attention and even tries impersonating Danny to make him look bad when he sees him getting more attention than him.
- Brought Down to Normal : After getting zapped with Jack�s invention, Danny starts losing all of his powers, one at a time, until he�s completely powerless.
- Celebrity Is Overrated : More or less the Aesop of the episode. Danny takes this trope to heart as he much prefers to blend in than be in the spotlight and is grateful for the peacefulness he has as Danny Fenton. It's also a case of Character Development , since he wanted popularity so badly in his earlier heydays. Jack and Danny lampshade this at the end: Jack : It might seem like sunshine and buttered toast at times, but fame isn't all it's cracked up to be. Danny : Yeah, I guess there's such a thing as "too much attention."
- Continuity Nod : Maddie mentions Danny Phantom's past "bad deeds", such as when he "attacked" the mayor back in "Public Enemies," as well as the time when he �stole� everyone's Christmas presents in "The Fright Before Christmas�.
- De-power : Danny and Amorpho both start losing their ghost powers after getting zapped by Jack�s new invention, but to a different degree. Amorpho only loses his ability to shapeshift, while Danny starts losing all of his powers one by one, starting with his ability to change between Danny Fenton and Danny Phantom.
- Didn't Think This Through : Upon realizing that the Danny Fenton she was talking to was a ghost imposter, Jazz activated the FentonWorks security alarm. Unfortunately, she forgot that since Amorpho was in the form of Danny Fenton and Danny was in ghost mode, it'd be obvious who Jack and Maddie would attack.
- Even Evil Has Standards : Amorpho is more mischievous and easily jealous than evil, but he didn't want the children and driver in the school bus to fall off the cliff when his prank backfired.
- Fan Boy : Danny comes across two of them along with the rest of his fans. One of them is a camera guy that wanted an autograph (on his chest) for his kid, the other is Dash Baxter, who bullies his civilian identity, Danny Fenton.
- Fangirl : Paulina appears as this big time, as soon as she sees Danny in his ghost form, she gushes on how cute he is and then proceeds to chase him with the rest of the mob of fans (if you pay close attention, she's always in the front of the mob).
- Forgot About His Powers : It takes about a minute of getting chased by fans and paparazzi for Danny to remember he can turn invisible, something all ghosts can do.
- Frame-Up : Amorpho pulls pranks while disguised as Paulina, Tucker�s dad, and Dash�s pet chihuahua, Pooky, so they get the blame. He also planned on doing this to Danny by impersonating him, but he didn�t get very far. He turns into Danny Fenton and destroys the scrapbook Jazz made right in front of her, but then the real Danny shows up to put a stop to his plan, immediately outing Amorpho as an imposter to Jazz.
- I Just Want to Be Special : Amorpho eventually reveals to Danny that the reason he goes around pulling pranks and seeking attention is due to not having a face of his own and just wanting to have some fun in his afterlife. Danny decides to let him be so long as he doesn't come back to Amity Park.
- Loony Fan : Danny gets chased by a whole mob of them, across town and at school.
- Prank Gone Too Far : As one of his pranks, Amorpho turns into a cat and runs in front of a school bus to make the driver swerve to miss him, but the driver steers the bus off a cliff. The driver and the kids would have died if Danny hadn�t been there to save them.
- The Prankster : Amorpho uses his shapeshifting power to pull pranks on people while disguised as someone else, so whoever he impersonated gets the blame.
- Running Gag : Jack and Maddie's "dramatic entrances" by unnecessarily destroying walls, front doors, and even their own lab with their weapons.
- Shapeshifter Mode Lock : Jack's latest weapon zaps Danny and Amorpho, forcing the former to stay in his ghost form and the latter to stay in Danny's human form, though Amorpho still manages to shapeshift (with difficulty) one more time before being cured.
- Shapeshifting : What makes Amorpho unique amongst ghosts is that he can transform into anyone or anything.
- Shout-Out : When Lancer finds himself in the women's restroom (by Amorpho's hands, no less), we hear him being beaten by the offended women as he cries " Sisterhood Of The Traveling Pants ! I don't know how I ended up here! I don't need this kind of attention!"
Danny Phantom finds himself unable to shift into any other mode.
Example of: Shapeshifter Mode Lock
- Danny Phantom S 3 E 4 Torrent Of Terror
- Recap/Danny Phantom
- Danny Phantom S 3 E 6 Urban Jungle
- Action Adventure
- Crime & Punishment
- Professional Wrestling
- Speculative Fiction
- Sports Story
- Animation (Western)
- Music And Sound Effects
- Print Media
- Sequential Art
- Tabletop Games
- Applied Phlebotinum
- Characters As Device
- Narrative Devices
- British Telly
- The Contributors
- Creator Speak
- Derivative Works
- Laws And Formulas
- Show Business
- Split Personality
- Truth And Lies
- Truth In Television
- Fate And Prophecy
- Edit Reasons
- Isolated Pages
- Images List
- Recent Videos
- Crowner Activity
- Un-typed Pages
- Recent Page Type Changes
- Trope Entry
- Character Sheet
- Playing With
- Creating New Redirects
- Cross Wicking
- Tips for Editing
- Text Formatting Rules
- Handling Spoilers
- Trope Repair Shop
- Image Pickin'
How well does it match the trope?