- Newest Packs
- SVG Icon Packs
- Popular Packs
- Random Packs
- License: Commercial free Packs
- Adobe Icons
- Alphabet Icons
- Animal Icons
- Apple Icons
- Application Icons
- Avatar Icons
- Buildings Icons
- Business Icons
- Cartoon Icons
- Christmas Icons
- Computer Icons
- Culture Icons
- Drive Icons
- Easter Icons
- Emoji Icons
- Folder Icons
- Funny Icons
- Halloween Icons
- Hand-Drawn Icons
- Holiday Icons
- Lifestyle Icons
- Media Icons
- Medical Icons
- Microsoft Icons
- Mobile Icons
- Music Icons
- Nature Icons
- Object Icons
- People Icons
- Photographic Icons
- Places Icons
- Sci-Fi Icons
- Social Network Icons
- Sport Icons
- System Icons
- Technology Icons
- Toolkit Icons
- Transport Icons
- TV & Movie Icons
- Vintage Icons
- All Designers (by Alphabet)
- All Packs (by Alphabet)
- "Staff picks" Icon Packs
- High Resolution Packs
- Largest Packs
- Pixelart (Old Style) Icon Packs
Need more? Visit our Sitemap for all options.
- © 2023 IconArchive.com
- · Terms of Services
Setup your new account
Posting in language:
Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post
Posted date, ghost icon flashes across screen, post history.
- I am over the age of #AGE
Your role as a moderator enables you immediately ban this user from messaging (bypassing the report queue) if you select a punishment.
DestinyGhost Discord Emoji
Ghost Icon from the game Destiny.
To upload the DestinyGhost emoji to your Discord server follow these simple steps. Navigate to your server settings and proceed to click the "emoji" tab, you will notice a purple button that says "upload emoji". Click this button and select the emoji that you just downloaded from this website. The DestinyGhost emoji should now be available for use in your server!
To upload the DestinyGhost emoji to your Slack workspace follow these simple steps. Click the arrow beside your workspace name and select "customize slack". Click "add custom emoji" and select the DestinyGhost emoji that you just downloaded from this website. Choose a name and click save The DestinyGhost emoji should now be available for use in your slack workspace!
To upload the DestinyGhost emoji to your Guilded server follow these simple steps. Navigate to your server settings and proceed to click the "emotes" tab, you will notice a yellow button that says "upload emote". Click this button and select the DestinyGhost emoji that you just downloaded from this website. The DestinyGhost emoji should now be available for use in your Guilded server!
DestinyGhost emoji for Discord & Slack
DestinyGhost is a custom emoji created by Jabzilla for use on Discord, Slack and Guilded. Users can download the DestinyGhost emoji and upload it to their communities easily by using our Discord emoji bot or by manually downloading the image.
Joined December 2020
- Category: Animated
- Downloads: 22770
- Source: View Source
- Added: December 07, 2020
- Emoji ID: 1276_DestinyGhost
More animated emojis.
More emojis like this
From our blog
The latest posts on our blog
Add using our bot
Please disable any adblock or anti-tracking extensions to continue using emoji.gg
Every month emoji.gg serves 200,000,000+ requests from our servers, totalling around 20TB in data bandwidth. Without ads we wouldn't be able to keep the website online and free for everyone.
Login to emoji.gg
The best place to find custom emoji
Destiny 2 Ghost
Destiny 2 Ghost is a high-resolution transparent PNG image. It is a very clean transparent background image and its resolution is 600x600 , please mark the image source when quoting it. Destiny 2 Ghost is a completely free picture material, which can be downloaded and shared unlimitedly. Seeking more PNG image splatoon 2 logo png,outlast 2 png,ghost clipart png? Please to search on SeekPNG.com.
You're welcome to embed this image in your website/blog!
Text link to this page:
<a href="https://www.seekpng.com/ipng/u2q8o0q8a9a9o0y3_destiny-2-ghost/" target="_blank">Destiny 2 Ghost @seekpng.com</a>
Medium size image for your website/blog:
<img src="https://www.seekpng.com/png/detail/145-1453219_destiny-2-ghost.png" alt="Destiny 2 [email protected]">
Destiny Ghost Png
Cayde 6 Destiny 2 Pre Order Figurine - Destiny 2 Pre Order Cayde
Destiny 2 Beta Logo Png Picture Transparent Library - Destiny 2 Logo
Destiny 2 Png Logo - Destiny 2 Logo Png
A Real Physical Destiny 2 Loot Box Is Available For - Destiny 2 Loot Crate
1 Of 6free Shipping Destiny 2 Engram Titan Rockstar - Rockstar Destiny 2 Forsaken
Destiny 2 Razer Ornata Chroma - Destiny 2 Ornata Chroma
Destiny 2 Expansion I - Destiny 2 Expansion Ii Warmind Logo
Ps4™ Destiny 2 Versions And Pre-order Details - Destiny 2 Limited Edition Ps4
Forsaken Saison Der Schmiede Ist Gestartet - Destiny 2 Forsaken Logo
Destiny Updates - Destiny 2
Destiny 2 Power Leveling - Destiny 2
Destiny 2 Usa Playstation - Destiny 2 Playstation 4
Assortment 7” Action Figures - Destiny 2 Tattoos Cayde 6
Destiny - Destiny 2 Hunter Png
Destiny Symbol Png Vector Black And White - Destiny 2 Hunter Symbol
Destiny Hunter Logo Png Clip Transparent Library - Destiny 2 Hunter Symbol
The Ghost Is An Ai And He Sounds Like Just That, Perhaps - Destiny Ghost
Destiny - Destiny 2 Funko Pop
Destiny Titan Png Graphic Transparent Library - Destiny 2 Titan Png
Poptart Destiny 12ct - Rockstar Energy Drink Destiny 2
Trials Of The Nine Offers Unique End-game Weapons And - Destiny 2 Trials Armor
Avance En Exclusiva De Destiny, Lo Nuevo De Bungie - Hechicero Destiny 2 Png
Here's The Destiny Limited Edition Steelbook Cover - Destiny 2 Limited Edition (ps4)
Ghost Pepper Hd - Plants Vs Zombies 2 Ghost Pepper
I Will Keep It Brief And Straight To The Point - Destiny 2
22 Nov - Bungie Destiny 2 Comics
Call Of Duty - Duty Modern Warfare 2 Ghost
Gotaga Controller Front And Back View - Scuf Destiny 2
Browse png by category browse by category, happy birthday, flower crown, play button, merry christmas, magnifying glass, watercolor flowers, soccer ball, youtube logo, twitter icon.
- User documentation
Download 676 free Destiny Icons in All design styles.
No notifications to show yet
You’ll see useful information here soon. Stay tuned!
- Animated icons
- Interface icons
Are you sure you want to delete this collection?
We’re sorry you canceled your Premium subscription
You can still enjoy Flaticon Collections with the following limits:
- You can choose only 3 collections to keep
- You can only add up to 100 icons per collection
- You can’t add Premium icons to your collection
The advantages of your collections have changed
Keep making the most of your icons and collections
Get 20% OFF our Annual Premium Plan
Select 3 collections to continue:
You have 8 collections, but can only unlock 3 of them
Please indicate what problem has been found. Thanks!
Base 64 encoded image
Copy the base64 encoded data and insert it in your HTML or CSS document. Need help? Maybe this link can help you
Using it for the web? Copy this link in your website:
How to attribute for other media?
Don’t you want to attribute the author?
Going Premium is easy and it also allows you to use more than 11,883,500 icons without attribution. Find out more information here
Select a color from the icon
Choose a new color
- Remove color
- Remove palette
- You have exceeded the number of color samples for this palette
Select a shape
You can only save 3 new edited icons per collection as a free user. Upgrade to save unlimited icons.
Your collection is locked. You can upgrade your account to get an unlimited collection.
You have reached the icons limit per collection (256 icons)
This feature is only available for registered users. Login or register .
This icon has a gradient color and cannot be edited.
Group search results
You can group your results by author style, pack, or see all available icons on your screen.
- Delete filters
- Add to collection
- Copy to clipboard. Copying this asset counts as a download Copy to clipboard SVG PNG
Set your own limits
Gain access to over 11,883,500 icons in formats SVG, EPS, PSD, & BASE64
Download what you want, cancel when you want
Over 11,883,500 icons for 7.50 EUR /month
- No attribution required
- 11.9M icons & stickers in SVG, EPS, PSD & BASE64
- Unlimited downloads
- Browse ad-free
You must attribute the author
How to attribute for other media? How to attribute?
How likely are you to recommend Flaticon to a friend?
How about giving us a rating on Trustpilot
If you can spare a few minutes to leave us a review, we’d be super grateful 😃
Here are all of Destiny 2’s working emblem codes (October 2023)
Free emblems? Time to sign up.
Updated: October 13, 2023 We looked for more codes today!
Destiny 2 is a first-person looter shooter, but it’s all about fashion. Your armor is important, as is your weaponry, but there’s a lot more to it than that.
Emblems, along with your ship, shader, sparrow, and Ghost, are key parts of showing off your Guardian’s personality. Emblems can be found in the game by completing activities or triumphs, but some are also given out periodically by Bungie as part of promotions.
To get some of these emblems, you can log in to your account on Bungie.net and then head to the Redeem Codes page . Here, you can enter a short nine-character code to unlock some emblems. And the best part is that some of these codes are evergreen and can be entered whenever you want.
Here are all of the emblem codes that currently work for Destiny 2.
Fall Guys and Fortnite emblems
These emblems are made available by linking your Bungie.net account to your Epic Games account.
Staff Writer & Call of Duty lead. Professional writer for over 10 years. Lover of Destiny 2, Metal Gear, Pokémon, Resident Evil, Final Fantasy, Marvel Snap, and more. Previous bylines include PC Gamer, Red Bull Esports, Fanbyte, and Esports Nation. DogDad to Yogi the Corgi, sports fan (NY Yankees, NY Jets, NY Rangers, NY Knicks), Paramore fanatic, cardio enthusiast.
Destiny Ghost Sticker - Destiny Ghost Png,Destiny 2 Ghost Icon Top Right
You Can Free Download Destiny Ghost Sticker Destiny Ghost Png,Destiny 2 Ghost Icon Top Right (640x693). The Image's Backgroud is Transparent And In PNG (Portable Network Graphics) Format. We Also Prepare Other Similar Destiny 2 Icon,Destiny 2 Logo Png,Destiny 2 Png,Destiny Logo Png,Destiny Png Cliparts For You.
Guess you like
Login to pngaaa.com, create your account.
Thanks for signing up!
Reset my password.
Please enter the email address you provided during registration and we'll send you instructions on how to reset your password.
We'll be sending you an email shortly with instructions on how to reset your password. This request will expire in 24 hours. Please be sure to check your spam folder.
Get our best photos weekly
Enter your email and we’ll send you our most popular photos every week straight to your inbox.
Thanks for subscribing!
We can't seem to reach the server to continue with your request. Please reload the page and try again.
Follow Polygon online:
- Follow Polygon on Twitter
- Follow Polygon on Facebook
- Follow Polygon on Youtube
- Follow Polygon on Instagram
- Best weapons
- How to build an outpost
- Mantis puzzle
- Where to buy Ship Parts
- Best armor and spacesuits
- Best planets for outposts
- Best traits
- Where to sell contraband
- All Starfield guides
- What to Watch
- What to Play
- All Entertainment
- Assassin’s Creed Mirage
- Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
- Baldur’s Gate 3
- Pokémon Scarlet / Violet
- All Reviews
- Buyer’s Guides
- Galaxy Brains
- All Podcasts
- Destiny 2 guide
Your ghost in Destiny 2 will help you find lore items
Let your Ghost lead the way
Share this story
- Share this on Facebook
- Share this on Twitter
- Share All sharing options
Share All sharing options for: Your ghost in Destiny 2 will help you find lore items
In Destiny 2 , lore is handled a bit differently than it was in its predecessor. Gone are the days of collecting grimoire cards that you’ll never read. Instead, the game leans on its penchant for hiding objects in the game’s world to help tell the story. Since most of these objects look like the game’s normal set dressing, it’s often hard to know what these objects are. Thankfully, you can use your Ghost to find them.
Throughout the game world — both combat areas and social hubs — are scannable objects for your Ghost. When you encounter one, a prompt that reads “Investigate” will come up on screen. Investigating objects will cause your Ghost to scan it and deliver a bit of lore or its own personal thoughts on what it found.
Finding these objects is easier than it sounds if you know what to keep an eye out for.
When you’re in the vicinity of an object, a large Ghost icon will appear on the top right of the screen. If you call up your Ghost while this prompt is on screen, your Ghost will actually look toward the direction of the object. In addition, you’ll have a reticle that appears which will help you identify the object.
As long as you keep your Ghost out and follow its gaze, you’ll stumble upon the investigation object. You’ll know when you’re staring at the right object when your reticle shows a square in the center and the object glows.
In combat areas, scannable objects are easy enough to come by and are not really off the beaten path. In the social hubs, you’ll need to do a little investigating, often requiring some fancy footwork and well-timed jumps on scaffolding, rock faces and more.
It isn’t clear what scanning all these objects does outside of delivering the game’s lore, but it’s a good change of pace. The grimoire cards were a nice way to expand your understanding of the world in the first Destiny , but they required you to leave the game to read them. In Destiny 2 , these scannable object will give you bite-sized chunks of lore as you explore the landscape on missions or as you wander around social hubs.
Sign up for the newsletter Patch Notes
A weekly roundup of the best things from Polygon
Just one more thing!
Please check your email to find a confirmation email, and follow the steps to confirm your humanity.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please enter a valid email and try again.
Everyone is so wrong about Netflix’s ‘erotic thriller’ Fair Play
Our Flag Means Death’s creator on his pirates’ romance: ‘They’re 14-year-olds, emotionally’
David Jenkins shares how the fandom shaped season 2 and why all fanfic is just fic
The best thrillers to watch on Netflix this October
Mission Impossible: Dead Reckoning, Netflix’s The Conference, and every new movie to watch at home this weekend
Bad Omens: David Tennant cast a Shakespearean curse at New York Comic Con
Taylor Swift’s breakup songs made The Eras Tour a mega-success, jokes be damned
Sign up for the newsletter sign up for patch notes.
From Destinypedia, the Destiny wiki
Ghosts are small, sapient machines created by the Traveler shortly after the Collapse . Their sole purpose is to locate and resurrect deceased individuals capable of wielding the Light as Guardians , and to support their Guardian charge in combat.
- 1.1 Function
- 1.2 Hive Ghosts
- 4 Ghost Shells
- 5 Known Ghosts
- 6 Notable Quotes
- 9 List of appearances
- 10 References
Overview [ edit ]
Ghosts are floating machine entities slightly larger than a human hand. They consist of a spherical core with a single glowing "eye", which is surrounded by a "shell" of several pieces that can separate and rotate freely around the central sphere. The default Ghost shell consists of eight roughly tetrahedral segments colored white with orange highlights, but there is a huge diversity of shells available that Ghosts can adopt for cosmetic purposes.
Every Ghost has a unique personality and identity, though not necessarily a name. This personality may be intended to complement that of the Chosen they're meant to eventually revive,  and often they have a name coined by their Chosen,  whilst others may take names they are given by others.
When a Ghost revives their Chosen, they are bonded together from that point forward. A "neural symbiosis" begins between them. Every Ghost has one specific person they are meant to revive. For some, their Chosen is a sort of "soul mate" and they know instinctively when the right remains have been found;  for others, they simply search until they find someone they feel is worthy of the Light or has a "spark".   Many Ghosts have spent the time since the Collapse searching fruitlessly for their Chosen. In the worst case, their Chosen's corpse may be irretrievably destroyed before they could be revived, leaving the Ghost's quest eternally unfinished. 
Some Ghosts lose hope in ever finding their Chosen; these usually find some other way to make themselves useful, such as joining the Vanguard 's covert Spectral Network , where they act as scouts and spies for the Vanguard. Ghosts that never find their Chosen may be referred to as "unconnected" or "unpartnered". 
On revival, the Ghost's Chosen becomes a Light-bearing Guardian. Once a Ghost chooses, they can revive no one else.  It is possible for a Ghost to bond to someone other than their original Chosen, as with Shin Malphur , though that case required special circumstances.
Destiny 2 reveals that Ghosts enter a temporary catatonic state when the Light is cut off from them. Much like their Guardians, the Lightless Ghosts are severely weakened and damaged. Worse, should the Guardians be killed, then they will be unable to resurrect them. Fortunately, at least one Guardian was able to regain their Light from a broken shard of the Traveler in the European Dead Zone .
Function [ edit ]
For a Guardian, their Ghost serves as a companion, scout, librarian, and mechanic, waking ancient machinery and cracking ancient codes.  Ghosts can support Guardians by performing certain actions such as illuminating darkened areas, repairing technology from the Golden Age , hacking into machines, informing Guardians of incoming hostile threats,  calculating complex enemy behaviors, determine combat outcomes, mapping numerous projectiles and their myriad of trajectories,  and providing communications.  Most importantly, Ghosts may revive Guardians from death. As long as the Ghost survives, and barring special circumstances, Guardians are effectively immortal and may be resurrected fully intact from any death without consequences. The death does not have to be immediate, nor do they have to be revived in the same place they died.  Ghosts may also repair any injury a Guardian suffers in a matter of seconds, though can sometimes have such difficulty repairing Exo Guardians that it is easier to resurrect from scratch. 
Ghosts have no special control over their Guardians' actions, other than talking to them, or potentially withholding the resurrection of a Guardian who becomes dangerously erratic or monstrous.  
Hive Ghosts [ edit ]
Although Ghosts have been associated with human Risen for most of their history, it has recently been revealed that there is nothing fundamentally preventing them from choosing non-human Lightbearers; a subset of Ghosts have chosen Hive partners, beginning with Immaru who resurrected Savathûn, the Witch Queen . These Hive Ghosts would become part of the Witch Queen's Lucent Brood , with Fynch , a renegade amongst them, stated that Savathûn and Immaru tricked a number of Guardian-less Ghosts to join them, claiming that the Hive were more deserving of the Light than humanity and would give the Hive Ghosts purpose. However, while human Risen often treat their Ghosts as friends and companions, the Hive Lightbearers are less generous in their treatment of the Hive Ghosts, with most treating them with contempt, suspicion and hostility. Immaru and Savathûn are the only known exception to this, as they treat each other as equals.
Due to the integral role the Hive Ghosts have to the Lucent Brood, the Guardians would have little choice but to target the Hive Ghosts to defeat the Hive Lightbearers to prevent them from rising again. This would be the first time Guardians would have to target Ghosts since the age of the Warlords . The Guardian's Ghost, would view the Hive Ghosts as traitors to humanity and the Light, unable to understand the reasons in their choice of siding with the Hive.
History [ edit ]
After the Collapse, the wounded Traveler deliberately shed many pieces of itself. These pieces understood intuitively that they had a mission to raise a companion from the dead, their Chosen, and created mechanical shells for themselves.  As far as the Guardians know, no new Ghosts are currently being made; each one lost is irreplaceable.  It is unclear whether all Ghosts were made at once, or over a period of time; Immaru is stated to be among the oldest of the Ghosts, suggesting the latter. Despite their origin as pieces of the Traveler, Ghosts do not possess any special insight into the nature of the Traveler, or into other matters pertaining to the Light and Darkness .
An unknown number of Ghosts continue to search for their Guardians; there are recorded instances of Guardians being revived after the conclusion of the Red War . 
Gameplay [ edit ]
Ghosts serve the important function of a narrative device, acting as a vehicle for important tasks such as informing players of new objectives, and also serve as a revive/respawn marker when a player's character dies during cooperative play.  Ghosts notify players when another player/Guardian has left the area or is revived. A Ghost can assist to more quickly revive another fallen player by holding the X button on the Xbox 360/One, the square button on the PlayStation 3/4, or the E key on PC. This can only be done in close proximity to a fallen player's death location, marked by their Ghost. On occasion, while on missions, certain objects must be scanned either to progress the narrative or provide additional context to the Guardian, which is visually represented as the Ghost flying out and scanning the object of interest. For example, scanning a dead Cabal on Phobos will have Ghost describe what legion it's from.
Ghost Shells [ edit ]
For more information, see Ghost shells .
Ghost shells change the appearance of Ghosts.
In Destiny's The Taken King expansion, defensive boosts and additional effects were added to Ghost shells. Rare shells had a single perk, while legendary shells had several to choose from. Shells could be purchased from The Speaker , the Vanguards , or Lord Shaxx .  As of Rise of Iron , Ghost shells marked with New Monarchy , Dead Orbit , or Future War Cult colors and symbols could be bought from faction representives.
With the release of Destiny 2 , Ghost shells provided fixed bonuses, such as extra experience gains, or built-in trackers for planetary resources. As of the Beyond Light expansion release, all Ghost shells became purely cosmetic, with four mod slots allowing customization of what bonuses a Ghost could provide, dependent on the upgrade level of the Ghost.
Known Ghosts [ edit ]
Ghosts without listed Lightbearers are not known to have one, either stated outright or simply never mentioned.
Notable Quotes [ edit ]
- "This is some great data here. I wonder if Ikora gives hugs to Ghosts. Heheh... anyways, nice work." 
- "Don't do that." —says this after the Guardian jokingly calls him "Little Light".
- "Every Ghost is born knowing that we have to find our Guardian. We don't know what they look like. Not on the outside, anyway. On the inside, I'd always known who you were. And that together, we could be something more. When you think about everything we've seen, everything we've done, I feel like... I made the right choice. [...] Thanks - you know - for being my Guardian." —at the end of A Khvostov Rising Mission
- "You know it's starting to concern me how seldom you talk. We've been through a lot together, the neural symbiosis is pretty far progressed, but you'd be surprised how little I understand what you're thinking." 
- "I don't think I ever told you this, but Saint-14 was one of the first Guardians I ever met, even before I found you. I always hoped you would turn out like him. I wasn't disappointed. You were a good friend Saint. Goodbye." —at the end of the Not Even the Darkness Mercury World Quest 
- "I don't have a mouth." —to The Drifter (character) during the mission variant of The Corrupted strike
Trivia [ edit ]
- Ghosts were sometimes called "Dinklebots" by players, as a nod to Peter Dinklage ,  who provided their voice in the game. As of The Taken King , Nolan North replaced Dinklage as Ghost's voice actor and redubbed lines from the original Destiny game.  Players have started to call this new Ghost "Nolandroid", though Nolan North himself prefers "Nolanbot". 
- It was indicated pre-release that players need certain equipment before having access to a Ghost.  This is currently not the case, as the Ghost is present with the player from the start of the game in current builds (having revived them). 
- Holding out a Ghost in some sections of the Moon opens doors. However, they are pitch black inside.
- Ghosts may be deactivated and revived. 
- The Ghost's saying "We always visit such cheerful places" is a possible reference to Cortana 's line in Halo 2 on the level Delta Halo , saying: "We always visit such nice places".
- Dead Ghosts can be found in the game world which, upon revival, unlock new Grimoire cards.
- According to an advertisement for Destiny , Ghosts existed during the Golden Age .  This is likely an error as all other sources have stated that Ghosts were created by the Traveler after the Golden Age.
- The Ghost was depicted as taking part in the Ice Bucket Challenge in a short video by Bungie , which donated to the campaign. 
- While dead Ghosts are considered to be common, a few sources suggest that Ghosts are virtually indestructible , requiring special means (usually from a paracausal source; a shotgun blast from a guardian, a longbow shot from an Awoken, or a darkness-empowered devourer bullet) to permanently destroy them .
- In the Destiny 2 Dance Trailer a ghost is seen playing music suggesting that they were actually used as music boxes*
Gallery [ edit ]
Concept art of the Ghost.
More concept art of the Ghost.
Ghost character sheet.
In-game view of the Ghost Frontier Shell available from the Destiny Ghost Edition and the Destiny Limited Edition.
Extracted view of the Frontier Ghost Shell.
One of the Ghost Shells that debuted in The Taken King .
The Ghost replica that is included with the Destiny Ghost Edition .
Concept art of a Warlock with a Ghost.
A close up to the Ghost.
A Ghost with a Warlock.
Guardians being led by a Ghost.
A ghost lighting up an area.
Player reviving a defeated Guardian, whose last position is marked by their Ghost.
A Ghost being deployed.
A Ghost floating in a Guardian's hand.
A Ghost scanning a Fallen device.
List of appearances [ edit ]
- The Dark Below
- House of Wolves
- April Update
- The Dawning
- Age of Triumph
- Curse of Osiris
- Black Armory
- Joker's Wild
- Season of Opulence
- Season of the Undying
- Season of Dawn
- Season of Arrivals
- Season of the Hunt
- Season of the Chosen
- Season of the Splicer
- Season of the Lost
- Season of the Risen
- Season of the Haunted
- Season of Plunder
- Season of the Seraph
References [ edit ]
- ^ Bungie (2018/9/4) , Destiny 2 : Forsaken Playstation 4, Activision Blizzard, Lore : Compliments
- ^ Bungie (2018/9/4) , Destiny 2 : Forsaken Playstation 4, Activision Blizzard, Lore : Don't Call Me Ghost
- ^ Bungie (2018/9/4) , Destiny 2 : Forsaken Playstation 4, Activision Blizzard, Lore : Savin
- ^ Bungie (2018/9/4) , Destiny 2 : Forsaken Playstation 4, Activision Blizzard, Lore : Pressure
- ^ Bungie (2018/9/4) , Destiny 2 : Forsaken Playstation 4, Activision Blizzard, Lore : Confession of Hope | Part One
- ^ Bungie (2018/9/4) , Destiny 2 : Forsaken Playstation 4, Activision Blizzard, Lore : Into the Fray
- ^ Bungie (2018/9/4) , Destiny 2 : Forsaken Playstation 4, Activision Blizzard, Lore : The Watchful Eye
- ^ Bungie (2018/9/4) , Destiny 2 : Forsaken Playstation 4, Activision Blizzard, Lore : Confession of Hope | Part Two
- ^ a b Bungie (2014-6-12) , Destiny: Alpha PlayStation 4, Activision Blizzard, Grimoire : Ghosts
- ^ a b Eurogamer - PS4 E3 2013 Sony Conference
- ^ I: Sparky and the Scrivener
- ^ Bungie (2014-7-17) , Destiny: Beta PlayStation 4, Activision Blizzard, Calcutta-LR2A Weapon Description
- ^ Bungie (2018/9/4) , Destiny 2 : Forsaken Playstation 4, Activision Blizzard, Lore : No Rez for the Weary
- ^ Bungie (2020/3/10) , Destiny 2 : Season of the Worthy Playstation 4, Activision Blizzard, Lore : THE BEGINNING, PART II
- ^ Bungie (2018/9/4) , Destiny 2 : Forsaken Playstation 4, Activision Blizzard, Lore : The Chosen's Choice
- ^ Bungie (2018/9/4) , Destiny 2 : Forsaken Playstation 4, Activision Blizzard, Lore : Whether Windmills or Cranes
- ^ Bungie (2018/9/4) , Destiny 2 : Forsaken Playstation 4, Activision Blizzard, Lore : The We Before Us
- ^ Bungie (2019/9/4), Destiny 2 : Forsaken Playstation 4, Activision Blizzard, Lore : Who Guards the Guardians?
- ^ Planet Destiny : Vault Space Increased, Infusion, & Swords!
- ^ Youtube : "I wonder if Ikora hugs Ghosts"
- ^ YouTube - Cayde's Stash: New Dialogue?
- ^ Youtube - Destiny 2 Curse of Osiris Secret Saint-14 Quest Line and Ending
- ^ Gameranx : Destiny to Feature the Voice Talents of Peter Dinklage A.K.A. Tyrion Lannister
- ^ Planet Destiny : Expanding & Leaving the Old Behind
- ^ YouTube - Eurogamer: We ask Destiny's Nolan North: Is it Northbot or Nolandroid?
- ^ Bungie.net : The Storm and the Mail Sack
- ^ Bungie (2014-7-17) , Destiny: Beta PlayStation 4, Activision Blizzard.
- ^ Destiny the Game : Game Master July 2014 Destiny Cover Issue & PlayStation UK Magazine June 2014 Destiny Hands-on: Breakdown
- ^ EB World - The New Frontier awaits
- ^ YouTube - That Bucket Came From the Moon
- Artificial intelligence
Recent contributors to this article
- Recently Added
- Emblems in the DCV
- Currently Available
- No Longer Available
- Universal Code Emblems
- Season 22 (Witch)
- Season 21 (Deep)
- Season 20 (Defiance)
- Year 5 (Seasons 16-19)
- Year 4 (Seasons 12-15)
- Year 3 (Seasons 08-11)
- Year 2 (Seasons 04-07)
- Year 1 (Seasons 01-03)
- Trials of Osiris
Emblem Details: Ghost Board
This is the image that displays when looking at the emblem in your character's emblem inventory, in your subscreen.
Emblem Secondary Overlay
This isn't used too much in-game, but this is a transparent version of the Emblem Icon
Emblem Secondary Icon
The emblem's secondary icon is the image that displays behind your character's nameplate, mostly seen in orbit or when looking at you're Fireteam's roster.
Emblem Secondary Special
This image is what's shown at the very top of your character screen.
Click this image to open a full size version
This is the emblem's in-game rarity (Rare / Legendary / etc.).
This is the in-game category that the emblem shows up in, found in Collections -> Flair -> Emblems.
In-Game Emblem Source
This is the in-game source that Destiny 2 provides. DEC displays the source exactly as it appears in-game.
Detailed Unlock Requirements
Detailed unlock requirements, provided by DEC. We'll give you the exact steps to obtain this emblem.
- This emblem randomly dropped from Cayde's treasure map chests. These chests (and the emblems themselves) can no longer be found after Cayde's passing.
Whether this emblem is currently available or not. Some emblems were only available for a limited time or one season, while some have been removed completely.
Emblem Is NOT Currently Available
Emblem In the DCV?
Is this emblem in the Destiny Content Vault at this time?
View Emblem's Full JSON Data
If you wanted to see all the nitty-gritty emblem details from the API, this is a link to this specific emblem on Destiny Sets
to upload to Tenor
Upload your own GIFs