- Tutorials & Tips Drone Tutorials Handheld Tutorials Post-production Others
- Products Mavic Series FPV Series Mini Series Air Series Avata Series Phantom Series Inspire Series Osmo Ronin Specialized Pro Systems Others
- Works Nature City Vlog Travel Sport Person Festival Others
- Events Campaign Topic Regional
- Service Announcement Inquiry Feedback
- MOBILE VERSION
- Buying Guides
- Copyright © 2023 DJI All Rights Reserved.
- Cookie Preferences
- Forum Rules
Free online DJI flight log viewer
My DJI flight log viewer can be used to view the DJI GO flight logs stored on your mobile device. After retrieving the TXT flight log from your mobile device and uploading it here , the data will be displayed in a format like this:
Here are some things you’ll be able to do after uploading your flight log:
- View the flight path of your drone on a Google map
- View important flight details in the table below the map
- Drag the slider at the top of the table to replay your flight
- See the location of the remote controller sticks at the bottom, right corner of the map
- Download a KML file to view your flight path in Google Earth
- Download CSV files that contain more columns of flight data
I’ll use this thread to keep track of changes made to my log viewer. If you have any suggestions to improve it or run into any trouble using it, please post below.
BTW, if you’re processing a large amount of flight logs, doing commercial drone work, and/or want to keep your flight logs private, Flight Reader might be a better option for you.
Change Log: See the recent posts below for a list of new features, changes, and/or fixes.
You already improved it tremendously by adding the verbose downloads…That was a major improvement.
Pretty cool on my iPad!
Not sure that “enjoy” is the correct word here…but get your point. I have 3 reasons for looking at these files, both from you and other sources.
I do this as a hobby, along with flying itself. After 25 years of data analysis I am still learning new things with current technology.
I have always been one that will “lend a hand” so to speak for the sake of others who may be having difficulty in most any situation, which is why I look at data in regard to this.
I use this data myself for my own aircraft, for maintenance or other issues which I might see in the data files from my own aircraft.
This is why I say “enjoy” may not have been the premium choice of words. Again though, I get the point.
Looks Great! I haven’t compared it side by side, but does it have more data than the files sent to Airdata?
Airdata reads the same TXT flight log files. They are just presenting the data in a different way.
I made a few changes today:
- Added the GPS satellite count & GPS level to the top of the log viewer
- Added an attitude indicator to the right side of the log viewer (you can read it like this )
Today, I added a green “H” marker to the map to show where the home point is located. That marker will reposition itself if the home point is moved mid-flight.
I made a change today to show the “VPS Altitude” column for Mavic 2 flight logs.
Hi, thank you so much for your help to read the logs ! For a project, I need to be able to access detailed LOGs from Mavic 2. This includes the IMU (gyroscope, acceleration) information. Any idea how I could do this ? DJI GO 4 gives me a .txt that I can convert in a CSV, but there is no gyroscope information. the .dat in the iPhone contains gyro data, but there are only so few lines, doesn’t seem like it has the whole flight… The .DAT extracted from the drone, with DJI Assistant 2, extraction and CSView gives me the same end .dat as on my iPhone.
Many thanks !
I’d be interested in if the .DAT file pulled from the controller \ app would contain additional data than what the ,TXT file would as well.
MSINGER thank you for the log viewer adjustments \ tweaks, I love the data that I can extract & view. Unfortunately I stumbled upon the tool after investigating how to analyze post crash \ drone loss event.
The FLY00Xx.DAT indeed contains more information. You can extract it from the Dji go data, same as for the txt. Then you have to process it through CsView. You have to tick the “enable excessive error” box in the tools It then gives you a big csv with all info
Hope this helps!
I released an update today that adds the capability to process encrypted TXT flight logs created by DJI Fly 1.2.2 (or newer) or 3rd party applications using DJI SDK 2.4.13 (or newer).
I released a new version today with the following changes:
- Extracted available flight messages and warnings.
- Resolved issue that was causing the first couple of rows in the map view to have misaligned columns for some drone models.
- Resolved issue that was causing negative height/pitch/roll/yaw values to be displayed as positive values.
- Added “Home.dataRecorderFileIndex” field to the log. This field shows the index used in the filename of the DAT flight log (e.g. FLY72.DAT) created on the drone.
- Added “Data Recorder File Index is X” message to the map view and aircraft log “APP.message” column.
ADDED: Added the following new fields:
- CAMERA.sdCardIsInserted (True/False)
- CAMERA.sdCardState (Normal, Card Too Slow, Write Protected, etc.)
- HOME_HeightLimitF (Max altitude setting in feet)
- HOME_HeightLimitM (Max altitude setting in meters)
- HOME_IsMultipleFlightModeEnabled (True/False)
- HOME_Wind (Calm, Moderate, or Strong)
- GIMBAL.mode (Free, FPV, or Follow Yaw)
- RC.playbackDepressed (True/False)
- RC.downlinkSignal (0 to 100%)
- RC.custom1Depressed (True/False)
- RC.custom2Depressed (True/False)
- RC.custom3Depressed (True/False)
- RC.custom4Depressed (True/False)
- RC.uplinkSignal (0 to 100%)
- RC.wheelDepressed (True/False)
CHANGED: Renamed the follow fields to make them more descriptive:
- RC.goHome → RC.goHomeDepressed
- RC.record → RC.recordDepressed
- RC.shutter → RC.shutterDepressed
CHANGED: Updated the “BATTERY.goHomeStatus” field to show the correct values (Counting down, Idle, Executed, Cancelled, or Other).
FIXED: The logs for some drone models were always showing false in the “CAMERA.isPhoto” and “CAMERA.isVideo” fields even when photos were taken and/or video was recorded.
ADDED: Added “Battery.current [A]” field to show the real time current draw of the battery.
FIXED: The “Battery.status” field was displaying “User Battery Req Land” in cases where it should have been displaying “User Battery Req Go Home”.
- ADDED: Added support for the Mavic 3 drone.
Instructions to upload DAT file located on DJI aircraft
Please login to add a comment
DJI Flight Log Viewer
This flight log viewer is able to decrypt and view flight data inside of the following types of flight logs: TXT flight logs created by DJI GO/Fly/Pilot or other apps that use the DJI SDK CSV flight logs created by Drone Harmony , Litchi , or Map Pilot After your flight log has been uploaded, you'll be able to view a summary of your flight, download a CSV file with more detailed information, and/or download a KML file (viewable with Google Earth ) to view the flight path in Google Maps.
Note: See the Locating Your Flight Logs section below if you need help finding the flight logs on your mobile device.
Note: This log viewer is not able to process DAT flight logs. Most DAT files can be read with DatCon .
Upload Your Flight Log
You've uploaded too many logs over the past day. In order to make this service available for everyone, we must limit the number of uploaded logs. If you'd like to process more logs now, you can use Flight Reader (our offline log viewer). It'll also be more convenient for the number of logs you're trying to process. Click the "Browse..." button below to select and upload your DJI GO TXT flight log (e.g. "DJIFlightRecord_2016-02-12_[15-33-10].txt") or your Litchi CSV flight log.
Locating Your Flight Logs
Follow these instructions to locate the flight logs on your mobile device:
Getting Help With Your Flight Logs
If you need help, please create a new topic in the DJI Drone Help forum . If you have questions about a specific flight log, please upload it above and include a link in your forum topic to the page that opens after uploading your flight log. It would also be helpful if you include as much information about your flight as you can remember.
Please Change Your Browser
Internet Explorer is no longer supported. It is recommended to use other browsers.
- Download Center
- DJI Pilot PE
- Tello EDU APP
- AG Platform
- DJI GS Pro (iPad)
DJI Virtual Flight
- DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series)
DJI Assistant 2 For Mavic
- DJI Assistant 2 (DJI Inspire series)
- DJI Assistant 2 (DJI FPV series)
- DJI Assistant 2 (Enterprise Series)
- DJI Assistant 2 (Ronin Series)
- DJI Assistant 2 for MG
DJI Assistant 2
Dji assistant 2 for phantom.
- DJI Assistant 2 For Battery Station
- DJI Assistant 2 For AeroScope
- DJI Assistant 2 For Autopilot
- A2 Assistant Software
- Ace One Assistant Software
- Ace Waypoint Assistant Software
- DJI Lightbridge Assistant Software
- DJI Pro Assistant For Ronin
- DT7 / DR16 Assistant Software
- DJI ESC Assistant
- DJI ESC Assistant (for e2000)
- DJI Focus Assistant Software
- iOSD Assistant Software
- AGRAS MG-1 Assistant Software (For Flight Controller)
- Naza-H Assistant Software
- Naza-M Assistant Software
- Naza-M Lite Assistant Software
- Naza-M v2 Assistant Software
- Phantom 2 Assistant Software
- Ronin/Ronin-M/Ronin-MX Assistant Software
- Wookong-H Assistant Software
- Wookong-M Assistant Software
- Zenmuse H3-2D Assistant Software
- Zenmuse H3-3D Assistant Software
- Zenmuse H4-3D Assistant Software
- Zenmuse Z15 Assistant Software
- Zenmuse Z15-5D/5D-III-HD/BMPCC/GH3/GH4-HD Assistant Software
- Zenmuse Z15-A7 Assistant Software
- LOG mode Transcoding Tool
- Phantom 3 Dlog to sRGB 3DLUT
- Phantom 4 Dlog 3DLUT
- Inspire 1/Zenmuse X5R Dlog to sRGB 3DLUT
- Linear to D-Log LUT
- D-Log to Rec.709 LUT
- Zenmuse X9 D-Log to Rec.709 LUT
- Zenmuse X9 D-Log to Rec.2020 HLG LUT
- DJI Mavic 3 D-Log to Rec.709 vivid LUT
- DJI OSMO Action 4 D-Log M to Rec.709 vivid LUT
- DJI Air 3 DJI D-Log M to Rec.709
- DJI Mavic 3 D-Log M to Rec.709 LUT
- DJI Mini 4 Pro DJI D-Log M to Rec.709
- DJI OSMO Pocket 3 D-Log M to Rec.709
- 2.4G Bluetooth DataLink Installer
- Charging Hub Upgrader
- MG Smart Charging Hub Update Kit
- DJI Camera Exporter
- DJI CineLight
- DJI DNG Cleaner
- DJI Media Maker
- DJI WIN Driver Installer
- FlightHub Basic/Advanced PC Software
- Guidance Assistant Software and Driver Installer
- DJI Flight Simulator
- FlightHub Enterprise Software
- Arduino IDE
- DJI Education Hub
- Mind+ Graphical and Code programming Software
- DJI Decrypt Tool
- DJI Thermal Analysis Tool
- DJI Thermal Analysis Tool 2.1
- DJI Thermal Analysis Tool 3.0
- DJI Thermal SDK
- DJI Mavic 3 Pro
- DJI Mavic 3 Classic
- DJI Mavic 3
- DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise
- Mavic 2 Enterprise Series
- Mavic Pro Platinum
- Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced
- DJI Mavic 3M
- Mavic Air 2
- DJI Mini 4 Pro
- DJI Mini 3 Pro
- DJI Mini SE
- DJI Mini 2 SE
- DJI Goggles Integra
- DJI Goggles 2
- DJI Inspire 3
- Inspire 1 Pro/Raw
- DJI RC Motion 2
- Phantom 4 Pro V2.0
- Phantom 4 Pro
- Phantom 4 Advanced
- Phantom 4 RTK
- Phantom 3 4K
- Phantom 3 SE
- Phantom 3 Professional
- Phantom 3 Advanced
- Phantom 3 Standard
- Phantom 2 Vision+
- Phantom 2 Vision
- Phantom FC40
- DJI O3 Air Unit
- DJI Digital FPV System
- DJI Goggles RE
- DJI Goggles
- RoboMaster S1
- RoboMaster EP
- RoboMaster TT
- Osmo Pocket 3
- Osmo Action 4
- Osmo Mobile 6
- Osmo Mobile SE
- Osmo Action 3
- DJI Action 2
- DJI OM 4 SE
- DJI Pocket 2
- Osmo Action
- Osmo Mobile 3
- Osmo Pocket
- Osmo Mobile 2
- Osmo Mobile
- Matrice 350 RTK
- Matrice 200 Series V2
- Matrice 200 Series
- Matrice 600 Pro
- Matrice 600
- Matrice 100
- Matrice 300 RTK
- Matrice 30 Series
- Zenmuse H20N
- Zenmuse Z30
- Zenmuse X5S
- Zenmuse XT S
- Zenmuse X5R
- Zenmuse X4S
- Zenmuse XT2
- Zenmuse Z15-BMPCC
- Zenmuse Z15-5D
- Zenmuse Z15-5D III (HD)
- Zenmuse Z15-GH4 (HD)
- Zenmuse Z15-GH3
- Zenmuse Z15
- Zenmuse H3-3D
- Zenmuse H3-2D
- Zenmuse H4-3D
- Zenmuse Z15-A7
- Zenmuse H20 Series
- DJI RS 3 Mini
- DJI RS 3 Pro
- DJI Ronin 4D
- DJI Ronin-SC
- Ronin Thumb Controller
- Naza-M Lite
- Ace Waypoint
- P4 Multispectral
- Tuned Propulsion System
- Flame Wheel ARF KIT
- E1200 Standard
- Takyon Z318 and Z420
- Takyon Z425-M and Z415-M
- Takyon Z14120
- Takyon Z660
- Takyon Z650
- PC Ground Station
- iPad Ground Station
- Intelligent Flight Modes
- Datalink Pro
- DJI Lightbridge 2
- DJI Lightbridge
- DJI Transmission
- DJI Smart Controller
- iOSD MARK II
- S800 Retractable Landing Skid
- DJI Battery Station
- Master Wheels
- Cendence Remote Controller
- No Results Found
As the dedicated app for DJI handheld devices, DJI Mimo offers live HD video feeds and unique, easy-to-use intelligent modes, empowering you to shoot, edit, and share your world with endless creativity.
LightCut is a video editing app officially recommended by DJI. With rich shooting and editing functions, it perfectly fits the usage scenarios of DJI users. LightCut supports multiple hardware connections, real-time footage preview, and quick output without exporting. It provides an AI-based one-tap editing function, diverse exclusive video templates, inspirational shooting tutorials, and many other resources, making it a reliable shooting and editing tool for DJI users.
Get impressive filming results with DJI RS 2, DJI RSC 2, Ronin-S, Ronin-SC, DJI RS 3 Pro, DJI RS 3, and DJI RS 3 Mini.
The DJI Fly app interface was designed to be simplified and ultra-intuitive. Compatible for DJI Mini 4 Pro, DJI Air 3, DJI Mavic 3 Pro, DJI Mini 2 SE, DJI Mini 3, DJI Mavic 3 Classic, DJI Avata, DJI Mini 3 Pro, DJI Mavic 3, DJI Mini SE, DJI Air 2S, DJI FPV, DJI Mini 2, Mavic Air 2, Mavic Mini.
A Must-Have App for DJI Users. Get official products at launch, tracking your package whenever you want. Try Virtual Flight here, practicing before flying. Manage your devices conveniently, checking your warranty and Care anytime.
Capture the world from above. Compatible with the Mavic Series, Spark, Phantom 4, and more.
Capture the world from above. Compatible with the Phantom 3 Series, Matrice Series , OSMO Series, and more.
DJI's first FPV flight simulator that provides an immersive flight experience wherever you go. Supported devices: DJI FPV, DJI Avata
Compatible with Mavic.DJI Assistant 2 is not currently compatible with macOS version 11 or later. This issue will be resolved in a future update.
Compatible with Mavic Air，Mavic Pro，DJI Goggles and more.
Compatible with Phantom 4，Phantom 4 Pro，Phantom 4 Advanced，Phantom 4 Pro V2.0.DJI Assistant 2 is not currently compatible with macOS version 11 or later. This issue will be resolved in a future update.