Can I replace the battery in the HP Spectre x360 (2022)?
The HP Spectre x360 2022 models are fantastic premium options, but they still give you the option to replace the battery if you need to.
HP recently launched the refreshed Spectre x360 family for 2022 , and with it come new specs, a new design, and other improvements on what was already one of HP's best laptops . While it's a very new product right now, at some point, the battery will start showing signs of wear, and you might want to replace it. After all, there's no reason to throw a whole laptop away if it still performs well aside from battery life. As such, you might be wondering if you can replace the battery inside the HP Spectre x360, and the good news is, you can.
Both models of the HP Spectre x360 allow you to replace the battery relatively easily, so long as you have the parts to do it. If you've worked with the previous generation of the Spectre x360 16, the process will be familiar already, but the Spectre x360 13.5 has a new design that changes things a bit compared to the Spectre x360 14 that came before. Either way, you can read on to learn all the steps to get it done.
What you'll need
If you're planning to replace the battery inside your laptop, there are a few things worth knowing before getting started. First, make sure the laptop is turned off and unplugged from AC power so there's no power running inside. You might also want to have an anti-static wrist strap to prevent static discharges while you're working on the laptop. It's a good idea to back up your data before starting , too, just in case something goes wrong.
In order to open the laptop, you'll also need Philips and Torx screwdrivers, as well as a prying tool. Grabbing an iFixit Pro Tech Toolkit is the best way to get all the tools you need to work on your electronics. You'll also need to have the battery you want to use to replace your existing one, of course.
Replacing the battery in the HP Spectre x360 13.5
If you're planning to replace the battery in the HP Spectre x360, it's worth noting that it comes with a 66Wh battery, and the spare part number is L97357-005, if you want to look for a replacement online. Here's what you need to do to replace it.
- Lay the laptop upside down with the hinge facing away from you.
- Remove the four Philips screws holding the bottom cover down. Keep in mind that the screws at the top and bottom are different sizes and you'll need to put them back in the correct place.
- The battery takes up most of the area of the laptop's internals, so you can't miss it. Unplug the battery connector from the motherboard (it's near the top-right corner of the battery itself).
- Insert the new battery in its place, then tighten the six screws again. Connect the new battery to the motherboard using the ribbon cable.
- Place the bottom cover back on the laptop, carefully snapping it back into place. Then, tighten the two longer Philips screws at the top, and the two shorter ones at the bottom.
Now, you can plug the laptop back into an outlet and it should turn on as normal.
Replacing the battery in the HP Spectre x360 16
Since the 2022 model of the HP Spectre x360 16 is identical to the 2021 version in terms of design, all the steps are also the same. In this case, the spare part number for the battery is M48025-005, and it's an 83Whr unit, if you want to look for one online. Here's what to do for the HP Spectre x360 16:
- Lay the laptop upside down with the lid facing away from you.
- Remove the two Philips (top) and two Torx (bottom) screws holding the bottom cover in place.
- The battery is near the bottom of the laptop. Unplug the ribbon cable connecting the battery to the motherboard.
- Insert the new battery in its place, then tighten the eight screws again. Connect the new battery to the motherboard using the ribbon cable.
- Place the bottom cover back on the laptop, starting from the bottom and snapping it back into place. Then, tighten the Philips and Torx screws where they were originally.
With that, you should be ready to use your laptop again. You can plug it into an outlet and power it on to make sure everything is working.
And that's all you need to know to replace the battery in the HP Spectre x360 (2022). As we mentioned, there is no clear information about the HP Spectre x360 13.5, though it's likely you'll be able to replace it just as with previous models. We'll update this article with new information when it's available.
In the meantime, if you're interested in buying the HP Spectre x360, you can do it using the links below. These are some of the best laptops of 2022, and they're geared at different kinds of users, so even if one of them isn't for you, the other might be.
HP Spectre x360 13.5
The 2022 HP Spectre x360 13.5 has a 3:2 display, 12th-generation Intel U-series processors, and a premium design.
HP Spectre x360 16 (2022)
The HP Spectre x360 comes with a large 16:10 display, 12th-generation Intel H-series processors, and other powerful specs.
HP Spectre x360 15" (15t-ap000) Battery Replacement
This guide shows how to remove and replace a worn battery for the HP Spectre x360 15t-ap000 laptop.
For your safety, discharge your battery below 25% before disassembling your device. This reduces the risk of a dangerous thermal event if the battery is accidentally damaged during the repair. If your battery is swollen, take appropriate precautions .
What you need
Step 1 unscrew the back cover.
Be sure to completely power off and unplug your laptop before you begin your repair. Make sure the laptop is not in standby, sleep, or hibernation mode.
Use a T5 driver to remove the following screws securing the back cover:
Six 4 mm-long screws
Two 7.8 mm-long screws
Step 2 loosen the back cover.
Use an opening tool or your fingers to pry up the back cover from the laptop.
Plastic clips hold the back cover lightly in place, so you may encounter some resistance.
If it feels like there is strong resistance, you may have a model that includes screws under the corner feet. Carefully pry the feet up to make sure they don't have screws.
Step 3 Remove the back cover
Lift and remove the back cover.
During reassembly, gently press along the perimeter of the back cover to re-engage the clips.
Step 4 Disconnect the battery
Pry the edges of the battery connector with a spudger to loosen the connector from its motherboard socket.
Gently pull the connector parallel to the motherboard to disconnect it.
Step 5 Remove the battery
Use a Phillips screwdriver to remove the five 4.3 mm-long screws securing the battery to the laptop.
Lift and remove the battery from the laptop.
To reassemble your device, follow these instructions in reverse order.
For optimal performance, after completing this guide, calibrate your newly installed battery.
Take your e-waste to an R2 or e-Stewards certified recycler .
Repair didn’t go as planned? Try some basic troubleshooting , or ask our Answers community for help.
Cancel: I did not complete this guide.
Member since: 01/03/18
467 Guides authored
+43 more badges
iFixit Member of iFixit
15,723 Guides authored
I have the same model, but there are screws under the two rear rubber feet. I damaged one of the feet during removal ):
Miguel Medina - Aug 30, 2021 Reply
I'm sorry to hear that! I double-checked my laptop, and it doesn't have the two feet. Perhaps there was a hardware update. I'll add a note in the guides.
Arthur Shi - Feb 7, 2022
So the battery shown/listed in the store is a PK03XL but the images (and my laptop) clearly have the PG03XL model which has higher amp hours. Also, the PK0 does not fit.
Karim T - Feb 6, 2022 Reply
That's correct! The PK03XL battery that's sold in the iFixit store is for the 13" HP Spectre. This guide is written for the 15" HP Spectre.
Embed this guide
Choose a size and copy the code below to embed this guide as a small widget on your site / forum.
Past 24 Hours: 9
Past 7 Days: 52
Past 30 Days: 167
All Time: 6,136
- My Wishlist
You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Laptop Battery |
- Replacement HP Spectre 13 56WH PK03XL 13-4103DX HSTNN-DB6S 789116-005 Battery |
Replacement Laptop Battery for Hp Spectre Pro x360 G1
Be the first to review this product
Availability: In stock
Email to a Friend
- Add to Wishlist
- | Add to Compare
Product's review, product tags.
How to care for your Spectre Pro x360 G1 battery. This is the Replacement Hp Spectre Pro x360 G1 Battery, You can extend the life of your laptop battery significantly through the proper care and handling of your battery.
- Any new Spectre Pro x360 G1 battery should first be fully charged by leaving it plugged in overnight. Once a computer battery is fully charged it will no longer accept any more power. It is a common practice to leave laptops plugged in after they have been turned off so that the battery has a full charge the next time you use your laptop. It is probably fully charged within 5 hours.
- A brand new Spectre Pro x360 G1 notebook battery is in a weakened condition since it has not been conditioned yet. Condition and break in your new battery by performing 5 partial discharge and recharge cycles the first week you receive your new battery.
- Run on battery power without the AC adapter cord at least once a week to keep the Spectre Pro x360 G1 battery cells active and at their peak potential. When your laptop is plugged into the power adapter the battery goes to 'standby mode' while your laptop runs directly on electricity from the wall outlet.
- Even though your battery indicates it is fully charged, your battery will return to a weakened state again in a few months if it does not get some exercise through partial discharge and recharge cycles while running on battery power alone.
- If your Spectre Pro x360 G1 battery has not been actively used 2 months or more, condition your battery again with 5 partial discharge & recharge cycles to increase the batteries capacity and run time.
- Don't run your battery all the way to empty. Your battery will have a longer service life if it receives shallow discharge and recharge cycles. Research has shown that the useful life of the battery will be much longer if you begin to recharge the battery any time before reaching 20% of the remaining power capacity. Recharging the Spectre Pro x360 G1 battery even after 10 minutes will not reduce the battery's life span as lithium batteries do not have the memory effect which was found in older NiCad battery technology. NiCad batteries have never been used in laptops, even the earliest models.
- Never run your battery below the 2% critically low warning point. If your battery is run below this point it may not have enough energy to even recharge. This may effectively 'kill' your Spectre Pro x360 G1 battery.
How can I extend your battery run time? You can extend your Spectre Pro x360 G1 battery run time by minimizing the power drain on your battery. A 3 cell battery will run approximately 2 to 2-1/2 hours when the battery is new. Even longer times can be achieved by minimizing the power consumption of your laptop. Here are the top ways to reduce your power consumption.
- Avoid using the CD or DVD drive as the motor consumes a fair amount of power.
- Turn off your wireless finder if you are not using the internet.
- Remove any devices plugged into your USB ports or other ports.
- Close out programs you are not using. By minimizing the load on your CPU, sometimes you can avoid having the cooling fan turn to its high speed mode.
- Increase your memory to 4 Gigabytes. This creates less work for your hard drive. Data is temporarily written to your hard drive when your memory is not sufficient to hold all the data on the many pages you may be accessing.
- Reduce the brightness of your laptop screen. This is the number one drain on your battery by far.
Thanks for your purchasing this Replacement Hp Spectre Pro x360 G1 Battery
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
- Spectre (0)
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
- Order Tracking
Laptop Battery Categories
- Help Center
- Spectre Pro x360 G1 laptop battery
Battery for HP Spectre Pro x360 G1 Battery 56Wh 11.4V
- $ 98.36 127.87
- FREE delivery + 1-Year Warranty + 30 day money back!
- Add to Cart
Availability : In stock
Battery Type : Li-ion
Voltage : 11.4V
Capacity : 56Wh
Color : Black
AC Adapter for HP Spectre Pro x360 G1 Notebook Adapter
- $ 40.56 45.89
- Overvoltage and Overcurrent Protection Circuits built in ages your equipment !
Hp spectre pro x360 g1 battery pledge:.
- The Spectre Pro x360 G1 battery brand new, never refurbished!
- 100% Q.C. of EVERY product. Guaranteed to Meet or Exceed Original Specifications !
- Includes a 24-month free replacement warranty for manufacturer's defects.
- 30 days money back warranty!
- HP Spectre Pro x360 G1 battery Uses the highest quality graded and sorted cells.
HP Spectre Pro x360 G1 Laptop battery tips:
- 1.Carefulness read narrate book of battery,use commendatory battery.
- 2.New HP Spectre Pro x360 G1 notebook battery pack must be fully charged before use.
- 3.New laptop battery needs to be fully charged and discharged (cycled) a few times before it can condition to full capacity.
- 4.HP Spectre Pro x360 G1 Rechargeable batteries undergo self-discharging when left unused. Always store a battery pack in a fully charged stage for storage.
- 5.Fully drain and fully recharge your battery pack every few month.
- 6.Li-ion and NiMH battery can not interchangeable.
- 7.Turn down the LCD brightness of your portable device.
- 8.Use built-in power management on your portable device.
- 9.Turn off LCD or other unnecessary accessories when not in use.
- 10.Set screen saver blank to 1 to 2 minutes of your HP Spectre Pro x360 G1 laptop.
- 11.It is normal to get warm when charging or normal use. If it is getting too hot, there may be a problem with the device and qualified personnel should check it.
- 12.Research the electric appliance and the batteries contact elements is whether clean, when necessity is clean with the wet cloth mop, after dry loads according to the correct polar direction.
- 13.HP Spectre Pro x360 G1 Notebook battery should stock in cool place, and dry.
Fit Machine Models:
- HP Spectre x360 13-4020ca
- HP Spectre x360 13-4021ca
- HP Spectre x360 13-4050ca
- HP Spectre x360 13-4010ca
- HP Spectre x360 13-4003dx
- HP Spectre Pro x360
- HP Spectre Pro x360 G1
- HP Spectre Pro x360 G1 Convertible PC
- HP Spectre Pro x360 G1(M2Q55PA)
- HP Spectre Pro x360 G1(M4Z17PA)
- HP Spectre Pro x360 G2 (T5Z48AV)
- HP Spectre Pro x360 G2 (V1B01EA)
- HP Spectre Pro x360 G2 (V1B02EA)
- HP Spectre Pro x360 G2 (V1B03EA)
- HP Spectre Pro x360 G2 (V1B04EA)
- HP Spectre Pro x360 G2
- HP Spectre x360
- HP Spectre x360 13
- HP Spectre x360 13-4000
- HP Spectre x360 13-4000nb (L0Z41ea)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4000nc (L5D95ea)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4000ne (L0B41ea)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4000nf (L0B42ea)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4000ng (L0M46ea)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4000ni (L5E62ea)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4000nn (M0C29ea)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4000np (L2W19ea)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4000ns (L2W20ea)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4000nt (L0B44ea)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4000nv (L0B45ea)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4000nw (M0R01ea)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4000ur (M4A86ea)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4001DX (L0Q55ua)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4001dx
- HP Spectre x360 13-4001ng (L0M47ea)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4001ni (L4H61ea)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4001nn (M0C32ea)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4001np (L6A03ea)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4001ns (L5D96ea)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4001nt (L6Z30ea)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4001nx (L5Y77ea)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4001tu (L2Z52pa)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4001ur (M4A87ea)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4002ne (L0B52ea)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4002nf (M0B28ea)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4002nx (L5Y78ea)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4002tu (L2Z53pa)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4002ur (N1L46ea)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4003na (L0B54ea)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4003nf (M0B29ea)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4003tu (L2Z54pa)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4004tu (L2Z55pa)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4005dx
- HP Spectre x360 13-4005tu (L2Z73pa)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4006tu (L2Z74pa)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4007nc (M0C38ea)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4007nl (L6Z84ea)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4007tu (L2Z75pa)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4008na (L0B61ea)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4008tu (L2Z76pa)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4009na (L6A11ea)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4009tu (L2Z77pa)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4010nv (M9G61ea)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4010tu (L2Z78pa)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4011nv (N0M29ea)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4011tu (L2Z79pa)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4012nb (M3K14ea)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4012tu (L2Z80pa)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4013nb (M3K15ea)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4013tu (L2Z81pa)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4015tu (L8N40pa)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4016tu (L8N41pa)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4017tu (L8N42pa)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4018tu (L8N43pa)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4019tu (L8N97pa)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4020CA (L0Q57ua)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4020nd (M9F51ea)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4020ng (N3Y16ea)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4020np (N2H66ea)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4021CA (L0Q59ua)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4021ng (N3Y17ea)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4022tu (N1U98pa)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4030CA (L0Q58ua)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4050CA (L0Q60ua)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4051na (L0B64ea)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4051ur (M3K02ea)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4054na (L0B70ea)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4057na (L0B76ea)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4058na (L0B78ea)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4066nz (L6Z60ea)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4093nr (N1R83ua)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4095nr (N1R84ua)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4097nf (M7W09ea)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4097nx (N2J15ea)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4098ne (M7X08ea)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4098nf (M5L44ea)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4098nx (N1L25ea)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4100
- HP Spectre x360 13-4100nf (N7H70EA)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4100nl (N7K43EA)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4100ns (P0F37EA)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4100nt (N7H72EA)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4100nv (P1S25EA)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4101la (P0D83LA)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4101ne (P4G94EA)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4101ng (P0U78EA)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4101nl (P0R87EA)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4101no (P1Q59EA)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4101ns (P1D26EA)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4102dx
- HP Spectre x360 13-4102ne (P4G95EA)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4102nf (P0R89EA)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4102ng (P0U79EA)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4102nl (P0R90EA)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4102no (P1Q60EA)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4103dx (N1R85UA)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4103nf (P0R91EA)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4103ng (P0U80EA)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4104na (K3D85EA)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4104nf (P0R92EA)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4104ng (K3D43EA)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4105dx (N1R86UA)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4105na (K3D86EA)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4105nf (P0R93EA)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4105ng (K3D44EA)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4106na (K3D87EA)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4106nf (P1Q61EA)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4106nl (P4J37EA)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4107la (L9L81LA)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4107nf (P1Q62EA)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4108na (K3D89EA)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4108ng (W2V95EA)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4108ng (X5C59EA)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4110dx (N5R17UA)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4110nd (P1E17EA)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4113TU
- HP Spectre x360 13-4132ng (P5N76EA)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4150nd (P1E18EA)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4150ne (X3M19EA)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4151ne (X3M20EA)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4151ng (X3M21EA)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4152ne (X5X14EA)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4154ne (Y0W88EA)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4154ng (W6Y09EA)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4155ne (Y0W89EA)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4156ne (Y0W90EA)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4157ng (X5Y48EA)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4158ng (X5Y49EA)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4166nz (P1Q63EA)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4178ng (X5Y50EA)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4180ng (P0F40EA)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4182ng (P5M86EA)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4190nd (N9Q72EA)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4193nr (N1R87UA)
- HP Spectre x360 13-4195nr (N3Y37UA)
- HP Spectre x360 13t-4000
- HP Spectre x360 13t-4100
- HP Spectre x360-13-4113TU
- HP Spectre x360-13-4114TU
- HP Spectre x360-13-4115TU
- HP Spectre x360-13-4116TU
- HP TPN-Q157
Compatible with numbers:
- HP 788237-2C1
- HP 789116-005
- HP HSTNN-DB6S
- Computers & Accessories
- Laptop Accessories
Enjoy fast, FREE delivery, exclusive deals and award-winning movies & TV shows with Prime Try Prime and start saving today with Fast, FREE Delivery
Amazon Prime includes:
Fast, FREE Delivery is available to Prime members. To join, select "Try Amazon Prime and start saving today with Fast, FREE Delivery" below the Add to Cart button.
- Cardmembers earn 5% Back at Amazon.com with a Prime Credit Card.
- Unlimited Free Two-Day Delivery
- Instant streaming of thousands of movies and TV episodes with Prime Video
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
- Listen to over 2 million songs and hundreds of playlists
- Unlimited photo storage with anywhere access
Important: Your credit card will NOT be charged when you start your free trial or if you cancel during the trial period. If you're happy with Amazon Prime, do nothing. At the end of the free trial, your membership will automatically upgrade to a monthly membership.
- Free returns are available for the shipping address you chose. You can return the item for any reason in new and unused condition: no shipping charges
- Learn more about free returns.
- Go to your orders and start the return
- Select the return method
- To view this video download Flash Player
CSEXCEL Replacement PK03XL Laptop Battery for HP Spectre 13 Pro X360 G2 G1 Spectre 13-4200 13-4100 13-4000 13-4003dx 13-4103dx 13-4006tu 13-4000nf TPN-Q157 788237-2C1 789116-005 HSTNN-DB6S 11.4V 56WH
Purchase options and add-ons, about this item.
- Voltage: 11.4V Capacity: 56WH,Battery type:Li-polymer Cells: 3-cell.
- Replacement For: HP Spectre Pro X360 G1 G2 Spectre 13 13-4000 13-4100 13-4200 13-4103dx 13-4005dx 13-4003dx 13-4001dx 13-4010ca 13-4000nc 13-4000nw 13-4105dx 13-4193dx Series.
- COMPATIBILITY:PX03XL 715050-001 714762-1C1 714762-2C1 714762-421 714762-422 Hstnn-lb4p TPN-C109 TPN-C110 TPN-C111;14-k119tx 14-k120us 14-k124tx 14-k126tx 14-k127tx 14-k134tu.
- 100% new products,Passed world-renowned third-party UL,CE-/FCC-/RoHS-Certified for safety.
- Warranty: 12 Months warranty, 30 days money return guarantee, 24 x 7 email support.
Buy it with
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
To report an issue with this product, click here .
Compare with similar items
From the brand.
Bring your Laptop Back to Life
CSEXCEL specialize in providing high-quality, safe, and cost-effective laptop batteries
Batteries for Apple MacBook
Visit the Store
Batteries for HP Laptop
Batteries for Others Laptop
We are a manufacturer specializing in the development and production of laptop chargers and batteries. High-quality products and satisfactory service are our constant pursuit.
Within 60 days of purchase, we offer a no-questions-asked return policy. Additionally, for 12 months from the date of purchase, If the product fails, we will replace it with a new one.
Warranty & support, looking for specific info, videos for this product.
Click to play video
Customer Review: Doesn’t fit HP Spectre x360 (13-4005dx)
Videos for related products
PK03XL 789116-005 Battery for HP-Product Display
PK03XL 789116-005 Battery for HP Spectre Pro X360 13-4103dx
Work and life need energy - YMAWETIA
Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them.
To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. It also analyzed reviews to verify trustworthiness.
Reviews with images
Submit a report
- Harassment, profanity
- Spam, advertisement, promotions
- Given in exchange for cash, discounts
Sorry, there was an error
- Sort reviews by Top reviews Most recent Top reviews
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. please try again later..
- Amazon Newsletter
- About Amazon
- Press Center
- Investor Relations
- Amazon Devices
- Amazon Science
- Start Selling with Amazon
- Sell apps on Amazon
- Supply to Amazon
- Protect & Build Your Brand
- Become an Affiliate
- Become a Delivery Driver
- Start a Package Delivery Business
- Advertise Your Products
- Self-Publish with Us
- Host an Amazon Hub
- › See More Ways to Make Money
- Amazon Visa
- Amazon Store Card
- Amazon Secured Card
- Amazon Business Card
- Shop with Points
- Credit Card Marketplace
- Reload Your Balance
- Amazon Currency Converter
- Your Account
- Your Orders
- Shipping Rates & Policies
- Amazon Prime
- Returns & Replacements
- Manage Your Content and Devices
- Your Recalls and Product Safety Alerts
- Conditions of Use
- Privacy Notice
- Your Ads Privacy Choices
- Support Home
- Printer Support
- Computer Support
- Poly Collaboration Devices
- Ink & Toner Cartridges
- Software and Drivers
- Printer Diagonostic Tools
- Computer Diagnostic Tools
- Windows Support
- Print and Scan Doctor
- HP PC Hardware Diagnostics
- Create a new case
- Find an existing case
- Manage contracts and warranties
- Register an account
- MyHPSupport Help
- Security Bulletins
- My HP Dashboard
- HP Account benefits
Check the information on compatibility, upgrade, and available fixes from HP and Microsoft. Windows 11 Support Center
HP Spectre x360 - 13-4000nt (ENERGY STAR)
- Back of product
- Under the battery
- For laptops, press Fn + Esc
- For desktops, press Ctrl + Alt + s
- For Chromebooks, on the sign in screen, press Alt + v
- On the barcode
Manuals and guides in PDF format
Related documents and videos, product specifications, support options, search our knowledge library.
- Sign up / Sign in
- × Information Need Windows 11 help? Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes. Windows 11 Support Center.
- HP Community
- Business Notebooks
Spectre x360 Battery Swelling - Replacement back cover
- Mark Topic as New
- Mark Topic as Read
- Float this Topic for Current User
- Printer Friendly Page
Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
10-18-2023 09:27 AM
- Mark as New
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
10-18-2023 11:39 AM - edited 10-18-2023 11:41 AM
10-18-2023 04:27 PM
10-18-2023 08:47 PM
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community