Select registration option
- Save your personal devices and preferences
- Easy access to support resources
- Managing contracts and warranties for your business
- Submitting and managing support cases
Hp customer support - software and driver downloads, hp-detect-load-my-device-portlet, hp-contact-secondary-navigation-portlet, select your model, let hp find my products.
HP can identify most HP products and recommend possible solutions.
- All Support
- Software, Drivers and Updates
- Product Information
- User Guides
Tips for better search results.
- Ensure correct spelling and spacing - Examples: "paper jam"
- Use product model name: - Examples: laserjet pro p1102, DeskJet 2130
- For HP products a product number. - Examples: LG534UA
- For Samsung Print products, enter the M/C or Model Code found on the product label. - Examples: “SL-M2020W/XAA”
- No Translation available
Need help finding your product name or product number?
Finding your Serial Number Finding your Product Number
Check the information on compatibility, upgrade, and available fixes from HP and Microsoft. Windows 11 Support Center
Software and drivers for
Hp spectre xt pro ultrabook.
Download and install assistant.
For the best results we recommend you use our download and install assistant.
HP Support Solutions is downloading
Solution and Diagnostic Data Collection
This product detection tool installs software on your Microsoft Windows device that allows HP to detect and gather data about your HP and Compaq products to provide quick access to support information and solutions. Technical data is gathered for the products supported by this tool and is used to identify products, provide relevant solutions and automatically update this tool, to improve our products, solutions, services, and your experience as our customer.
Note: This tool applies to Microsoft Windows PC's only. This tool will detect HP PCs and HP printers.
- Operating system
- Browser version
- Computer vendor
- Product name/number
- Serial number
- Connection port
- Driver/device description
- Computer and/or printer configuration
- Hardware and software diagnostics
- HP/Non-HP ink and/or HP/Non-HP Toner
- Number of pages printed
Installed Software Details:
- HP Support Solutions Framework - Windows Service, localhost Web server, and Software
Removing Installed Software:
- Remove "HP Support Solutions Framework" through Add/Remove programs on PC
- Operating System - Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Browser - Google Chrome 10+, Internet Explorer (IE)10.0+, and Firefox 3.6.x, 12.0+
The detected OS is the operating system that we have detected you are using. We will offer drivers and other solutions in this OS first. If you wish to see solutions related to another OS, please select the preferred operating system and version and choose 'Change'
Select an operating system and version to see available software for this product.
Detected operating system: Selected operating system: Select your operating system and version ,
HP is compiling your results. This could take up to 3 minutes, depending on your computer and connection speed. Thank you for your patience.
We were unable to retrieve the list of drivers for your product. Please select the desired operating system and select “Update” to try again.
We were unable to find drivers for your product. Try manually selecting your operating system. If your operating system is not listed then HP may not provide driver support for your product with that operating system.
Read more: I don't see my operating system
Follow these steps to find your Windows OS information
- 1. Click on the Windows search icon. It is located in the lower left-hand corner of your Windows desktop. Search for WinVer.
- 2. Find your OS and version number on the popup from Microsoft. See adjacent image as example.
- 3. Use the drop down to select your Operating System version.
- 3. Use the drop down to select your Operating System version and click submit
If your operating system is not listed then HP may not provide driver support for your product with that operating system.
I don't see my operating system Read
We were unable to find any drivers for your product. Drivers may be in development so please check back at a later date or visit the product homepage . Here is the List
- Locate the file in your browser window, and click to begin installing.
- Choose 'yes' and agree to any terms in the installer window. (This runs in a separate window)
- Once installer is complete click the 'continue' button below
Let us detect the drivers you need for this HP PC
Our automated tool will simplify the choices you have to make
Skip the confusion of sorting through all of our drivers and let us detect only the ones you need.
Driver detection is now available for the desktop download experience. Give it a try on your PC!
OK, let’s get started! First, install HP Support Solution Framework.
You only need to do this once to guarantee a faster support experience at any time.
By choosing to install, I agree to HP’s terms and conditions on data collection. Learn more
HP Support Solution Framework is downloading
Locate the file in your browser window, and double-click to begin installing.
Wait until the installation has finished then click on continue.
Detection was successful but you don’t need any new drivers at this time
Visit the product home page for more support options
Detection not available
The PC you are currently using does not match the PC you have selected. To detect drivers for the PC you have selected, initiate detection from that PC or click on "All Drivers" below and download the drivers you need.
Driver detection is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.
Product detection timed out. Please try again
Detection completed. Here are the drivers available for your system.
Download list - download multiple files at once.
View, edit and download your entire list of software and drivers here
HP has scanned your product but currently has no suggestions for driver updates.
The list of all available drivers for your product is shown above.
HP encountered an error while trying to scan your product.
Please verify your product is powered on and connected, then try again in a few minutes.
Or, view all available drivers for your product below.
Not sure which drivers to choose?
Let HP identify any out-of-date or missing drivers and software
The list of recommended drivers for your product has not changed since the last time you visited this page.
Choose 'Refresh' to update the list.
My download list, hp-country-locator-portlet, select a location.
After you choose your location, you'll be able to select a language
Europe, Middle East, Africa
Asia pacific and oceania, select a language, hp-support-homepage-otherlinks-portlet, other software resources.
Session timed out
Please sign back in to continue
Windows Driver Download Center
HP Spectre XT TouchSmart PC Drivers Download
This page contains the list of device drivers for HP Spectre XT TouchSmart PC. To download the proper driver, first choose your operating system, then find your device name and click the download button.
If you could not find the exact driver for your hardware device or you aren't sure which driver is right one, we have a program that will detect your hardware specifications and identify the correct driver for your needs. Please click here to download.
Please enter verification code, then click the download button.
- Updates PC Drivers Automatically
- Identifies & Fixes Unknown Devices
- Supports Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP
- What is a Windows driver?
- Why do I need to update drivers?
- How to install a driver manually?
- HP Compaq 6510b (FH680UC#ABA)
- HP P6-2407es
- HP 530 Notebook PC(KD085AA#ABU)
- HP d530 SFF(DK912T)
- HP Pavilion dv6000 (GF644EA#AB8)
- HP P6-2312ea
- HP Pavilion dv8000 (EK771EA#ABZ)
- HP dx2000 MT (PQ012A)
- HP HPE-550fr
- HP 520-1020a
This website is not affiliated with HP. All company names/logos are properties of their owners.
Free Download hp Spectre XT Pro Ultrabook drivers
Update spectre xt pro ultrabook drivers for hp, all hp spectre xt pro ultrabook drivers.
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)