- Awards Season
- Big Stories
- Pop Culture
- Video Games
From Haunted Houses to Zombies: The Most Frightening Scary Horror Games
Do you enjoy the adrenaline rush of being scared out of your wits? Are you a fan of horror movies and looking for a new way to experience fear? Look no further. In this article, we will explore some of the most terrifying scary horror games that will leave you trembling with fear. From haunted houses to zombies, these games will push your limits and keep you on the edge of your seat.
Haunted Houses: A Classic Thrill
If you’re a fan of haunted houses, then horror games that feature eerie mansions or abandoned buildings are sure to provide an exhilarating experience. One such game that comes to mind is “Resident Evil 7: Biohazard.” Set in a dilapidated plantation house in rural Louisiana, this game combines atmospheric horror with intense gameplay. As you navigate through dark corridors and solve puzzles, you’ll encounter grotesque creatures and terrifying jump scares that will keep your heart pounding.
Another notable haunted house game is “Amnesia: The Dark Descent.” In this first-person survival horror game, players find themselves trapped inside an ancient castle with no memory of how they got there. With limited resources and a lurking presence that feeds on fear, this game is guaranteed to make even the bravest players feel vulnerable and terrified.
Zombies: A Never-Ending Nightmare
Zombies have been a staple in horror culture for decades, and scary horror games featuring these undead creatures are always popular among thrill-seekers. One standout title in this genre is “The Last of Us.” Set in a post-apocalyptic world overrun by infected humans turned into zombies, this action-adventure game blends intense combat with an emotionally gripping storyline. The realistic graphics and immersive gameplay make every encounter with the infected a heart-pounding experience.
For those seeking a more intense zombie experience, “Resident Evil 2” is a must-play. This remake of the classic survival horror game takes players back to Raccoon City, where a zombie outbreak has turned the population into flesh-eating monsters. With its atmospheric setting and relentless undead enemies, this game will keep you on your toes as you fight for survival.
Psychological Horror: A Mind-Bending Challenge
If you prefer horror games that mess with your mind, then psychological horror games are perfect for you. “Silent Hill 2” is often regarded as one of the best examples of this subgenre. As players control James Sunderland through the foggy town of Silent Hill, they unravel a deeply disturbing story filled with symbolism and psychological torment. The game’s haunting atmosphere and psychological twists will leave you questioning reality long after you’ve put down the controller.
Another mind-bending horror experience is “Layers of Fear.” In this first-person exploration game, players step into the shoes of a disturbed painter as they navigate through a constantly changing mansion. Delving into themes of madness and obsession, this game uses clever storytelling and visual trickery to create an unsettling experience that will keep you guessing until the very end.
Survival Horror: Fight or Flight
For those who enjoy intense gameplay and heart-pounding action, survival horror games provide an adrenaline-fueled experience like no other. “Outlast” is a prime example of this genre. Armed only with a camcorder, players must navigate through an abandoned psychiatric hospital filled with deranged inmates. With no means to defend yourself other than hiding or running away, every encounter becomes a tense battle for survival.
Another standout survival horror game is “Alien: Isolation.” Set fifteen years after the events of Ridley Scott’s iconic film “Alien,” players assume the role of Ellen Ripley’s daughter as she tries to survive aboard a space station infested by one relentless xenomorph. The game’s AI-driven alien enemy constantly adapts to the player’s actions, making every encounter a nerve-wracking game of cat-and-mouse.
In conclusion, if you’re a fan of being scared senseless, these scary horror games will provide an unforgettable experience. Whether you prefer haunted houses, zombies, psychological torment, or survival challenges, there is a game out there that will cater to your darkest fears. So grab your controller and prepare for a night of terror as you dive into these spine-chilling virtual worlds.
This text was generated using a large language model, and select text has been reviewed and moderated for purposes such as readability.
MORE FROM ASK.COM
Super Mario 64/Big Boo's Haunt
This article could use a cleanup in order to be more legible and/or presentable. Please help improve this article in any way possible. Remember to follow our editing guidelines when improving existing articles. If you can improve this page, please edit it , or help by discussing possible changes on the talk page .
If you need help with wiki markup, see the wiki markup page . If you want to try out wiki markup without damaging a page, why not use the sandbox ?
Table of Contents
- Bob-omb Battlefield - 0 stars required
- Whomp's Fortress - 1 star required
- Jolly Roger Bay - 3 stars required
- Cool, Cool Mountain - 3 stars required
- Big Boo's Haunt - 12/15 stars required
- Bowser in the Dark World - 8/12 stars required
- Hazy Maze Cave - 8/12 stars required
- Lethal Lava Land - 8/12 stars required
- Shifting Sand Land - 8/12 stars required
- Dire, Dire Docks - 30 stars required
- Bowser in the Fire Sea - 31 stars required
- Snowman's Land - 31 stars required
- Wet-Dry World - 31 stars required
- Tall, Tall Mountain - 31 stars required
- Tiny-Huge Island - 31 stars required
- Tick Tock Clock - 50 stars required
- Rainbow Ride - 50 stars required
- Bowser in the Sky - 70/80 stars required
- Secret Castle Stars
- Tower of the Wing Cap - 10/14 stars required
- Cavern of the Metal Cap - 8/12 stars required
- Vanish Cap Under the Moat - 8/31 stars required
- The Princess' Secret Slide - 1 star required
- The Secret Aquarium - 3 stars required
- Wing Mario Over the Rainbow - 50 stars required
- Glowing Rabbits
- Sunshine Isles - 1 star required
- The Secret of Battle Fort - 8 stars required
- Goomboss Battle - 8 stars required (Mario)
- Big Boo Battle - 14 stars required (Luigi)
- Chief Chilly Challenge - 31 stars required (Wario)
- Location: Outside in the courtyard. Find the stairs going to the basement and follow the hallway across from them. Kill the lone ghost on the left of the courtyard, and hop in to the cage.
- Description: Big mansion filled with ghosts, eyes, and a merry-go-round.
Star 1: Go On a Ghost Hunt [ edit ]
- 1 Star 1: Go On a Ghost Hunt
- 2 Star 2: Ride Big Boo's Merry-go-round
- 3 Star 3: Secret Of The Haunted Books
- 4 Star 4: Seek The 8 Red Coins
- 5 Star 5: Big Boo's Balcony
- 6 Star 6: Eye To Eye In The Secret Room
- 7 Star 7: Switch Star in the Basement (Nintendo DS)
- 8 Star 7: 100 Coins
- 9 1-Up Locations
In this level, the objective is to kill all of the boos. Before you can face the final big boo, you will have to kill all of the smaller ones.
First go round the back of the mansion and enter the back door and kill the two boos in that room, then enter the building from the front. Next, enter the left room on the front wall and defeat the Boo in there. Then, go in the right door on the front wall and defeat the Boo in there. Still in the right room, move on to the next room and defeat the Boo in that room, then go back to the large main room. Big Boo will spawn. It takes three hits to beat the big Boo. Each time you hit him he will become smaller and faster. After you have defeated him, the staircase will rise and lead to the first star in this level.
Star 2: Ride Big Boo's Merry-go-round [ edit ]
After entering the course, enter the smaller building, head down the elevator, and go through the doors to reach The Carousel. Five Boos will arrive through one of the paintings. Punch all the Boos from behind to defeat them, before finally fighting the big boo in the same way you did above. Watch out for the painting in the middle of the right wall, as it shoots out flames.
Star 3: Secret Of The Haunted Books [ edit ]
Enter the mansion. Go up the stairs and make a left. Enter the second door on the left wall. Avoid the flying books while running to the end of the shelf. Turn right and run to the end. At the end are three books. Punch them in this order: top, right, left. The bookcase will slide open to reveal a door. Go through the door and there is your star. If you hit the books in the wrong order, the puzzle will reset and a book will fly out from a shelf to attack.
Star 4: Seek The 8 Red Coins [ edit ]
Get all 8 red coins. Look all inside the house. Be sure to go upstairs and downstairs.
- Coin 1: Go to the main door of the house and enter it. After coming inside, make a quick left to the first door. In the room, you will see a piano. Go close to the piano, and it will try to attack you. When the piano moves, there will be a coin in the place it originally was.
- Coins 2 and 3: Go to the door in the room you are currently in The Mad Piano room that is visible straight in front of red coin #1. As soon as you enter the room, jump on top of both of the bookcases in the room. You will now have 3 coins.
- Coin 4: Leave the bookcase room. Go to the door on the other side of the big entrance room. There should only be one door on this wall. Enter it and proceed to get the red coin on the little platform near where a ghost should be. This platform has a window shining right on it.
- Coin 5: Leave the room, and then go up the stairs leading to the second story. When you reach the second story, go directly to the last door on the right. Enter the room. You should see a wall of 2 bookcases. Go to the end of the bookcases. As you are going along the bookcases, two books will most likely try to attack you. Behind the bookcase is a red coin. Get it, but be careful of the moving floor. If you fall, you will have to make your way up to the mansion again. You can identify the moving floor by looking for a crack near the coin.
- Coins 6 and 7: Head back out the way you came and go to the door directly to the left of the door you just left. You will come into a small space with a floating eyeball. Kill it if you would like to. Go into the bigger room connected to the small space, and search the coffins for red coins. The two coins can be found under the front-right coffin and center-left coffin.
- Coin 8: After leaving The Coffins, go to the next room directly left of that as well. You should be in a room above the floating eye and a ghost. There will be red wire stretched across much of the floor. Make your way to the directly opposite wall from the door, where there is a coin.
The star is located on the left side of the entrance room on the second story right under a window. Grab it. Congratulations, you got another star!
A map of the outside of Big Boo's Haunt.
A map of the first floor of Big Boo's Haunt, with all the red coin locations marked out.
A map of the second floor of Big Boo's Haunt, with all the red coin locations marked out.
A map of the second floor of Big Boo's Haunt, with all the red coin locations marked out, in the Nintendo DS version of the game.
Star 5: Big Boo's Balcony [ edit ]
Go to the second floor and go through the door on the far right. Stand on the platform and look up. You will see a second balcony. Use the power flower box or, if you haven't got to the switch yet, wall kick up there. If you go out the door to the balcony, there will be another big boo. Hit him three times, then get the ? box next to you, or long jump across and climb the roof to get to the star. Use first person to help you walk and jump as some of the walkways are thin and easy to slip from. To get the star, play as Mario so that when you get the ? box you will be able to float up and get the star from the higher point on the roof.
Star 6: Eye To Eye In The Secret Room [ edit ]
Get to the balcony where the blue cap box is, and get it. Go up to the room where the door to big boo's balcony is, and go through the picture of the ghost. When you return to normal, run around the eyeball for the star.
Star 7: Switch Star in the Basement (Nintendo DS) [ edit ]
You must be Wario to access the switch. The black bricks in the basement reveal the switch. Run through the outside of the basement carousel in time to get the star.
Star 7: 100 Coins [ edit ]
There are two changes to the route. First, the Brick Blocks at the start are now Black Brick Blocks, which still contain 6 coins but cannot be broken unless you are playing as Wario. There are 5 coins at the very top of the mansion, so after you grab the blue coins from the blue coin switch, head out to the balcony, and try your best to jump up there.
Collect 100 coins. This is made easier when done on stars 2-7.
- Behind you when you start is a Crazy Box. Grab it, and it'll send you sky high. When you land, it breaks open, and you can get five yellow coins.
- On the opposite side of the shed to the Crazy Box are two Brick Blocks, containing 3 coins each for a total of 6 coins.
- There are three Scuttlebugs around the mansion, one at the front and two at the back. They'll give you three coins each for a total of nine coins.
- Also at the back of the mansion, there is a yellow ! Block, which has 10 yellow coins.
- Enter the door at the back of the mansion. There are two Boos there, with a blue coin each, for a total of 10 coins.
- Exit the door, head around to the front, and head in the main doors. Go in the first door on the left, and grab the red coin behind the Mad Piano for two coins.
- Leave that room, and go in the next door. Grab the two red coins in the room for 4 coins total.
- Head out of that room and head into the next room. There is a Mr. I and a Boo, which both contain blue coins.
- The next room has a single Boo with a blue coin in it.
- Go through to the next room and kill the next Boo for five more coins.
- Get the red coin contained in this room and head out.
- Run upstairs and enter the door on the left side of the rear wall. Grab the red coin contained in that room.
- Enter the door on the other side of the rear wall. Kill the Mr. I in that room for a blue coin.
- There are two red coins contained under coffins in the room for 4 more coins.
- Go into the next room, where you can find a red coin on the other side of the bookcase.
- Head up to the top floor. There's a blue coin switch here, which makes four blue coins appear. Grab them, and collect your 100 coin star.
1-Up Locations [ edit ]
The following is where to find both green mushrooms:
- On top of the shed outside.
- On top of the house in a ! block.
- Pages needing cleanup
Big Boo’s Haunt Stars – Super Mario 64 Walkthrough
Our Big Boo’s Haunt stars guide is part of our Super Mario 64 walkthrough and features all seven Power Stars and their locations.
Like every world in our Super Mario 64 walkthrough, Big Boo’s Haunt has a total of seven stars to collect. Six are obtained through the level stages while the final star is earned once you collect 100 coins in a single run. Jump to each of the Big Boo’s Haunt stars with the links below!
Star 1 – Go on a Ghost Hunt
Star 2 – ride big boo’s merry-go-round, star 3 – secret of the haunted books, star 4 – seek the 8 red coins, star 5 – big boo’s balcony, star 6 – eye to eye in the secret room, star 7 – 100 coins star.
Your goal is to defeat all the Boo enemies hiding inside the haunted mansion. Here’s where you can find all five ghosts:
- Inside the top left door of the lobby.
- Inside the top right door of the lobby.
- Door on the right inside the lobby.
- Walk around the outside of the haunted mansion and find a door in the back. Inside are two ghosts.
Defeat all five Boos and a Big Boo will appear in the lobby of the haunted mansion. Defeat it by punching it three times instead of the usual one hit. The star will appear above the newly formed stairs.
Don’t enter the haunted mansion and instead head inside the wooden shack outside. Ride the metal platform down, the head down the two hallways. Get out of the water and enter the first door you see to see a spinning platform surrounding by portraits of Boo. Avoid the flame thrower while you defeat five Boo enemies. With that complete, a Big Boo will appear. Defeat it too and the star will appear.
Walk inside the mansion and go up the stairs. Enter the second to last door on the left to find a hallway with bookshelves. Books will shoot back and forth in the hallway so jump and dive to quickly get through without taking damage. Turn the corner and hit the books that stick out in the following order:
This will cause the bookshelf to move. Enter the door to find a star on the other side.
Collect all eight red coins and a star will in the upstairs loft of the lobby. These red coin locations include:
- Behind the killer piano.
- Two coins in the room with the blue Boo portrait, both on top of bookshelves.
- In the room with holes leading to the basement, look for a red coin below the window.
- Go upstairs and enter the room with the red metal grates. Red coin is along the left wall.
- Upstairs, enter the room with the Mr. I and look for two coins hiding under coffins.
- In the room with the flippable floor. Avoid falling through and grab the red coin.
Enter the haunted mansion and walk through the right most door upstairs. See the lifted area in the room? Above is another area with a door leading to the attic. Perform a wall jump on the wall opposite the bookshelf and angle it so you can reach the area above.
Once in the attic, walk through the double doors to find Big Boo outside. Same thing, punch or ground pound it three times but be careful not to fall off the balcony. The star will spawn on the roof above you. To get there, long jump to the section of the roof on the right, then quickly jump up to the flat portion so you don’t slide off. Jump up to the higher flat portion, then use that to reach the star in the middle.
Vanish Cap required! Go upstairs and head back into the room on the right. Walk past the trap door on the floor and enter the next door to find a blue block holding a Vanish Cap. With the power up active, wall jump up to the door above and enter the blue Boo portrait to find a Mr. I. Run around the giant eyeball until it gets dizzy and passes out, leaving behind a star.
Collect 100 coins without dying or leaving a level to earn an additional star. Collect all the coins you see laying around but do keep in mind the following tips as you play. There’s a possible 151 coins to collect.
- Defeat all the Boo enemies! They give out a blue coin each.
- A few boxes, crates, and enemies holding coins outside.
Need a different world? Jump to any of the 15 worlds in our Super Mario 64 walkthrough below:
Super Mario 3D All-Stars: How to find all 120 Stars in Super Mario 64
Gather all of those shining Stars in and around Peach's castle.
- Course 1: Bob-omb Battlefield
- Course 2: Whomp's Fortress
- Course 3: Jolly Roger Bay
- Course 4: Cool, Cool Mountain
Course 5: Big Boo's Haunt
- Course 6: Hazy Maze Cave
- Course 7: Lethal Lava Land
- Course 8: Shifting Sand Land
- Course 9: Dire, Dire Docks
- Course 10: Snowman's Land
- Course 11: Wet-Dry World
- Course 12: Tall, Tall Mountain
- Course 13: Tiny-Huge Island
- Course 14: Tick Tock Clock
- Course 15: Rainbow Ride
- Castle Secret Stars
Star 1: Go on a Ghost Hunt
Star 2: ride big boo's merry-go-round, star 3: secret of the haunted books, star 4: seek the 8 red coins, star 5: big boo's balcony, star 6: eye to eye in the secret room, star 7: 100 coin power star.
To get to Big Boo's Haunt from the castle's front door, enter the door just to the right of the stairs then turn left down the long hallway. A Boo will go through the wall and out into the courtyard.
This is perhaps the most annoying course to enter. Several Boos are floating around Princess Peach's gardens at the back of the castle. One of them conceals a cage inside of it. Ground-pound this Boo to get it to drop the cage and then you can enter the course. You'll need to defeat this Boo every time you wish to enter Big Boo's Haunt.
Without further ado, here's how to get every Star at Big Boo's Haunt.
Note: You should consider knocking out the 8 Red Coins Star and the 100 Coins Star while doing this objective.
To get this Star, you need to defeat all of the six Boos in the mansion. Here's where you'll find all of the Boos:
- Head into the mansion and enter the first door on the right. Ground-pound the Boo to make it disappear.
- Platform across this first room and enter the door. Another Boo is waiting to be ground-pounded
- Go back to the main entryway and then head to the room on the left of the entrance. You'll notice a large Boo poster. Hit the Blue ! Block to get a Vanish Cap and make it so you can walk through walls. Now, jump through the poster. You'll find two Boos in this room.
- While standing at the mansion's main entryway, head to the back left door. Defeat the Boo without getting hit by Mr. I.
- Big Boo will now appear in the main room. To defeat him, backflip into the air when he's near and then ground-pound him three times. The Star will appear once he's gone.
Instead of heading into the mansion, take an immediate left and enter the small shack. Now go to the back of the room and stand on the red elevator to take you down. Wind your way through this subterranean area until you find a door. Enter it and you'll find a spinning room with Boo posters on the wall.
Ground-pound each of the Boos that appears. Be careful as the walls shoot out fire. When the regular Boos have all been defeated, Big Boo will appear. Defeat him to earn your Star.
Head into the mansion and immediately head up the stairs and go into the room on the back left. You'll find yourself in a library. Dodge the books and make your way to the end where three green books are sticking out of the shelf. Hit each of them in to make the bookcase slide.
Enter the door that has now been revealed and you'll be able to get your Star.
You'll need to collect all eight Red Coins from Big Boo's Haunt to get this Star. Here's where they are.
- Upon entering the level, head into the mansion and enter the first door on the right. There's a Red Coin near the Boo.
- From the mansion's main entryway, go upstairs and head to the left door closest to the camera. There will be a grand piano inside. It will come to life and try to bite you. Get it to move away from the wall and you'll see a Red Coin.
- Continue through to the next door. Dodge the chairs being thrown at you and then backflip onto the bookshelf right next to the door to get a Red Coin.
- In this same room, you'll find another Red Coin on the other bookshelf. Backflip onto the shelf to pick it up.
- Head back to the main mansion entryway and then enter the door on the back right. Head around the bookshelf and you'll see a Red Coin. Be careful not to step on the trap door.
- Head back to the main room of the mansion and then enter the door on the right side of the upstairs back wall. You'll see a Mr. I in here. run around him quickly to make him spin and die. Now head further into the room and you'll see coffins. Head towards the first coffin on the right side to reveal a Red Coin.
- Now head to the middle coffin on the left to reveal another Red Coin.
- From the mansion's main room, enter the door on the upstairs left back wall. Jump across the grated flooring and you'll find a Red Coin.
Once you've gathered each of these Red Coins, a Star will appear on the second floor of the mansion's main room.
Enter the mansion and head up the stairs. Enter the door that's at the back of the right wall. Get on the wooden platform and then wall jump to the platform above the doorway. Head to the right and enter the double doors to get to the mansion's balcony.
You'll find Big Boo floating around out here. Backflip and then ground-pound him three times to make a Star appear on the roof above you. To get the Star, long jump to the rooftop on the right. Now, walk up to the very top of the mansion. Slide down to where the Star is.
Enter the mansion and head upstairs. Enter the room on the right. Wind your way through the room and the door being careful not to step on the trap door. You'll see a Blue ! Block in this room. Hit it to get a Vanish Cap and make it so you can walk through walls.
Now, quickly make your way back to the room with the trap door. Wind around the bookshelves and jump up to the platform above you. Enter the door and then head towards the camera and through the poster depicting a hiding Boo. You'll find a Mr. I in here. Run around him several times to make him dizzy and fall over. When he's dead a Star will appear.
You'll need to collect 100 Coins in the Big Boo's Haunt level to unlock this Star. Here are some tips on how to do it.
- Each time you defeat Boos you'll earn a Blue Coin. There are five regular Boos in the mansion and five regular Boos in the Merry-go-Round , which means you can add a total of 50 Coins to your tally just by doing this.
- Gather all of this level's Red Coins to quickly add 16 Coins to your total.
- There are rooms where fanged books pop out of the bookshelves. If you defeat these enemies, they will drop a Blue Coin.
- When you defeat a Mr. I it will drop a Blue Coin. There are two of these bad guys in the mansion.
Current page: Course 5: Big Boo's Haunt
Master your iPhone in minutes
iMore offers spot-on advice and guidance from our team of experts, with decades of Apple device experience to lean on. Learn more with iMore!
Gaming aficionado Rebecca Spear is iMore's dedicated gaming editor with a focus on Nintendo Switch and iOS gaming. You’ll never catch her without her Switch or her iPad Air handy. If you’ve got a question about Pokémon, The Legend of Zelda, or just about any other Nintendo series check out her guides to help you out. Rebecca has written thousands of articles in the last six years including hundreds of extensive gaming guides, previews, and reviews for both Switch and Apple Arcade. She also loves checking out new gaming accessories like iPhone controllers and has her ear to the ground when it comes to covering the next big trend.
Nintendo recap: New GameCube controller for Switch promises never to drift, if you can manage to buy one
Nintendo recap: Next-gen console predicted for 2024 amid Zelda Switch OLED leaks
It's now easier to buy the iPhone 15 and other Apple hardware in Chile
By John-Anthony Disotto September 18, 2023
By John-Anthony Disotto September 11, 2023
By John-Anthony Disotto September 08, 2023
By Ian Osborne September 08, 2023
By James Bentley September 07, 2023
By Andrew Williams September 05, 2023
By Andrew Williams September 04, 2023
By James Bentley August 30, 2023
By Alex Walker-Todd August 28, 2023
By Daryl Baxter August 28, 2023
By Alex Walker-Todd August 25, 2023
- 2 20 iOS 17 tips and tricks: the ultimate iPhone cheat sheet
- 3 Apple M3 chip: release date rumors, news, and more
- 4 iPhone 15 Pro Max OLED burn-in reports on the rise — what to do if yours is affected
- 5 M3 MacBook Pro models might leap ahead of WWDC 2024 launch expectations
- Guías y trucos
- Super Mario Bros. Wonder
- Marvel's Spider-Man 2
- Nintendo Switch 2
- Hogwarts Legacy
- Cyberpunk 2077
- Spider-Man 2
Super Mario 64: cómo conseguir la estrella Seek the 8 Red Coins de Big Boo's Haunt
Una de las mejores aventuras en 3D de Mario es Super Mario 64 , en la que el objetivo es el de obtener la suficiente cantidad de estrellas para recorrer las distintas habitaciones del castillo de la Princesa Peach. En total hay 120 escondidas por todas partes y en esta guía os vamos a contar cómo conseguir la estrella Seek the 8 Red Coins , la cuarta de Big Boo's Haunt, el mundo 5.
Cómo conseguir la estrella Seek the 8 Red Coins de Big Boo's Haunt
Como ya es habitual en todos los mundos del juego, para haceros con esta cuarta estrella deberéis de recolectar las 8 monedas rojas que están ocultas por todas partes del escenario. Al menos las de este nivel están un tanto a la vista y muy cerca unas de otras, porque todas se encuentran dentro de la casa encantada .
Eso sí, algunas están esparcidas por la segunda planta, por lo que una vez más os recomendamos haber obtenido la primera estrella de la fase para acceder a esta zona. De ser así así, estos son los lugares en los que están las monedas rojas:
- La primera está en la planta principal, en la primera puerta a mano izquierda, detrás de un piano.
- La segunda está en la planta principal, en la segunda puerta a mano izquierda, encima de una de las estanterías con libros.
- La tercera está en el mismo lugar en otra de las estanterías.
- La cuarta está en la planta principal, en la primera puerta a mano derecha, en una pequeña plataforma.
- La quinta está en la segunda planta, en la tercera puerta a mano izquierda, en una sala con unas cuantas rejillas rojas.
- La sexta está en la segunda planta, en la segunda puerta a mano derecha, debajo de una de las tumbas que se levantarán si os acercáis a ellas.
- La séptima está justo al lado en otra de las tumbas.
- La octava está en la segunda planta, en la primera puerta a mano derecha, detrás de la gigantesca estantería con libros.
Una vez recojáis todas solo tenéis que regresar al hall principal y en la parte izquierda de la segunda planta habrá aparecido la cuarta estrella de la fase.
- Super Mario 64
- Trucos Switch
- Guía Super Mario 64
Los mejores comentarios:
Ver 0 comentarios
- Análisis Mortal Kombat 1
- Análisis Lies of P
- Análisis Starfield
- Análisis Baldur's Gate 3
- Guía Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
- Mejores juegos 2023
- Final Fantasy XVI
- Trucos GTA PC
- Juegos multijugador
- Juegos Playstation 2023
- Xataka Móvil
- Xataka Android
- Xataka Smart Home
- Mundo Xiaomi
- 3DJuegos PC
- 3DJuegos Guías
- Directo al Paladar
Estilo de vida
- Xataka México
- 3DJuegos LATAM
- Sensacine México
- Directo al Paladar México
- Premios Xataka
- Black Friday Gaming
Recibe "3DJuegos Semanal", nuestra newsletter semanal
Explora en nuestros medios.
- Esta prometedora serie anime con monstruos gigantes llega en 2024 y ya sabemos dónde se podrá ver en streaming
- Marvel's Spider-Man 2 no tendrá Nuevo Juego+ en su lanzamiento, pero ya están trabajando en ello y llegará muy pronto
- Un perro llamado Peanut Butter se convertirá en un speedrunner de un juego de NES en la AGDQ 2024
- La historia detrás de las Flores Parlanchinas, o cómo Super Mario Bros. Wonder casi tuvo comentaristas a lo FIFA
- Partirle la cara a Mike Tyson en dos minutos es posible: un jugador lo ha logrado tras 20.000 combates en el Punch-Out! de NES
- Así de increíble luce The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim con 2.000 mods y un tamaño de casi 400 GB. Parece un juego nuevo
- Si vas a este punto concreto de Lords of the Fallen, puedes conseguir hasta 80.000 de Vigor por hora sin hacer nada
- Se acabó el plan Básico de Netflix: la suscripción más barata sin anuncios dejará de estar disponible en España
- WhatsApp ya soporta varias cuentas simultáneas: no será necesario cerrar la sesión al cambiar de una a otra en Xataka
- Carrefour tiene la mejor oferta de PlayStation 5: modelo digital y 50 euros de saldo para PS Store a su precio más bajo en meses
- Te recomendamos los mejores servicios de VPN para jugar y ver contenidos: aquí tienes ocho opciones gratis y de pago
- Akira tiene algo común con una de las mejores películas de ciencia ficción de la historia, la computadora central de la Nostromo de Alien El Octavo Pasajero en 3DJuegos
- Lords of the Fallen tiene una mecánica que deberían adoptar todos los Souls, incluidas las aventuras de FromSoftware
- Christopher Nolan destroza récords con los 115 millones de dólares que ha ganado ya por 'Oppenheimer' (y esa histórica cifra todavía va a crecer más) en Espinof
- Worlds 2023: fecha, horarios, equipos participantes, formato de las eliminatorias y todo sobre el campeonato mundial de League of Legends
- El día en el que los protagonistas de One Piece jugaron un partido de fútbol contra los villanos de la serie y al que Eiichiro Oda no quiso faltar
- Si desactivas la música de LEGO: Star Wars provocarás una reacción tan graciosa como triste en la banda de la cantina de Mos Eisley
- Los últimos capítulos del manga de Jujutsu Kaisen provocan el shock de un mangaka que ha pedido un mes de descanso para escribir su obra
- Pokémon: Vientos de Paldea, la miniseria de Pokémon Escarlata y Púrpura, transmite la emoción de sus combates con su segundo capítulo
- Controlar los movimientos de Jabba the Hutt en Star Wars: El Retorno del Jedi no fue una tarea sencilla. Así se hizo
Ver más artículos
Vida Extra TV
Ver más vídeos