- Core Series: Phantom Animatronics
- FNaF3: Bots
- FNaF HW: Bots
- Core FNaF Series: Bots
- Five Nights at Freddy's: Bots
- Português do Brasil
- View history
Phantom Foxy is one of the secondary antagonists and six phantom animatronics who first appeared in Five Nights at Freddy's 3 . He is a hallucination of a burnt and ravaged Foxy .
Physical Appearance [ ]
Phantom Foxy closely resembles Withered Foxy from Five Nights at Freddy's 2 , but lacks eyes and instead has a white pupil on his left eye socket. He is missing his right forearm and hook; this same arm can be seen in the box full of parts in the Office . Phantom Foxy's mouth always gapes open, even while he performs his jumpscare and parts of his torso are missing, with an endoskeleton spine and wires in their place. Unlike in previous appearances, his eyepatch does not flip up anymore. Phantom Foxy also appears to be charred or burnt, possibly foreshadowing the torching of the establishment .
In Five Nights at Freddy's: Help Wanted , Phantom Foxy sports a completely different look. He now uses Classic Foxy's model from the original Five Nights at Freddy's , and lacks an eyepatch, as well as his lower legs, making his feet separate from his body. Upon closer inspection, he also lacks eyebrows.
Appearances [ ]
- 1 William Afton
- 2 Animatronics and Bots
- 3 William Afton (Film)
Hi. This is Thesecret1070. I am an admin of this site. Edit as much as you wish, but one little thing... If you are going to edit a lot, then make yourself a user and login. Other than that, enjoy Villains Wiki!!!
- Chaotic Evil
- Destroyer of Innocence
- Evil from the Past
- Fictional Fictional
- Karma Houdini
- Indie/Doujin Villains
- Faux Affably Evil
- View history
- 1 Appearance
- 2 Personality
- 3.1 Five Nights at Freddy's 4
- 3.2 Five Nights at Freddy's VR: Help Wanted
- 6 External Links
- 7 Navigation
Appearance [ ]
Nightmare Foxy appears as a plushie in his harmless form, and as a rotten, damaging and frightening animatronic in his actual form.
His actual form is a tall reddish-orange anthropomorphic fox with a hook for his right hand, which is also used to attack the protagonist. He has a big mouth with two sets of sharp teeth and two glowing, sinister orange eyes. His endoskeleton is exposed to the feet and legs, revealing rows of spikes that formerly serve as toes.
Personality [ ]
As a nightmare, Foxy is much more vicious, dangerous and faster than his corporeal counterpart , making him a brutal killer.
Biography [ ]
Five nights at freddy's 4 [ ].
Nightmare Foxy will commonly become active Night 2 onwards, although he may rarely become active on Night 1. He starts out at the back of the house and can try to enter the bedroom through either hallway. Checking the wrong hallway while he is close to the bedroom will allow him to run into the room and creep inside the closet. He then hides in the closet and will slowly reveal himself.
Much like other games, neglecting to check on Nightmare Foxy will result in a game over. Going to the closet view, Foxy will either appear as a head or his complete body. If Nightmare Foxy is about to attack the player, he will chomp his jaws up and down and scream.
The only way to prevent his attack is the close the closet door. If successful, he will turn back into a foxy plush. Also, on any of the nights, even the first night, if you click the Freddy plush on your bed 20+ times or hold the flashlight on the bed for 15 seconds, Nightmare Foxy will come out to kill the player.
Five Nights at Freddy's VR: Help Wanted [ ]
In the "Hallway Crawl" minigame from the Curse of Dreadbear DLC of Five Nights at Freddy's VR: Help Wanted , he will randomly appear in front of the player, and, if he caught him moving when there are thunders outside, he will kill the player.
Gallery [ ]
- However, unlike his predecessors, Nightmare Foxy lacks an eyepatch.
- However, this was never seen in-game or in the Extras menu. This was done as Scott Cawthon felt it wouldn't make him look scary.
- If Nightmare Foxy represents the brother, this could potentially make him the true main antagonist of Five Nights at Freddy's 4 , as the Big Brother is responsible for the Bite of 83, as well as the leader of the rest of the bullies.
- The words "Out Of Order" can be seen when brightening up Nightmare Foxy's image.
- The word "Nightmare" is hidden in Foxy's teeth.
- This ended up later being changed to the number "83".
- Nightmare Foxy is the only one with a jumpscare that could be stopped if the closet is closed.
- Nightmare Foxy is the only animatronic in the entire series to have some form of a tongue.
- Nightmare Foxy is the only character from the original version of Five Nights at Freddy's 4 who is absent from Ultimate Custom Night.
External Links [ ]
- Nightmare Foxy on the Freddy Fazbear Wiki
- Nightmare Foxy on the Five Nights at Freddy's Wiki
Navigation [ ]
- 1 Afton Family
- 2 William Afton (2023)
- 3 William Afton (Five Nights at Freddy's)
- View history
Sinister Foxy is one of the antagonists who was going to appear in the cancelled fan game, Sinister Turmoil.
Sinister Foxy is a red, animatronic fox. He is the only character, that we have seen, to have irritated eyes. Just like Withered Foxy, he is missing the suit on his left ear, has withering around his eyes and snout, and a substantial amount of teeth. Sinister Foxy has no eyes at all located on his endoskeleton head..
- Sinister Foxy is based off of Withered Foxy from Five Nights at Freddy's 2.
- First appeared when the Wiki became the Official Wiki.
- Only his head has been revealed thus far.
- Sinister Foxy was originally not going to be shown until the game released, but thus seeing him right now, it is obvious that ANGUs changed his mind.
- 1 Sinister Turmoil (Old)
- 2 Sinister Turmoil (2017—2018)
- 3 Sinister Freddy
- The Phantoms
- Phantom Foxy
- View history
Phantom Foxy is an antagonist in Five Nights at Freddy's 3 and is one of the six phantom animatronics in the game. He is a hallucination of a burnt and ravaged Foxy.
Appearance [ ]
Phantom Foxy has, essentially, the same model Foxy has from the second game, but lacks eyes and instead has a white pupil on his left eye socket. He is missing his right forearm and hook; this same arm can be seen in the box full of parts in the Office . Phantom Foxy's mouth always gapes open, even while he performs his jumpscare and his torso is missing, with an endoskeleton spine and wires in its place. Unlike in previous appearances, his eyepatch does not flip up anymore. Phantom Foxy also appears to be charred or burnt, possibly foreshadowing the torching of the establishment .
Locations [ ]
Rather than having a visual or audio cue as to his appearance; like the rest of the phantom animatronics in the game, Phantom Foxy only appears in the Office at random.
Behavior [ ]
Phantom Foxy's jumpscare.
Phantom Foxy lacks a movement pattern, but rather randomly appears; standing in front of the box of parts that is present in the Office .
If the player does not raise the monitor before they look at him directly, Phantom Foxy will lunge at the player, disabling the ventilation system. The frequency of his appearance increases as the week progresses.
In the mobile version, however, Phantom Foxy has a different behavior. He will randomly jumpscare the player when they lower the Maintenance Panel , making him completely unavoidable. Perhaps the only form of knowing when he is active is his foot, which is barely visible under the Maintenance Panel.
- Phantom Foxy is based on Foxy's appearance in Five Nights at Freddy's 2 rather than his appearance in the first game. The same applies to Phantom Freddy .
- Phantom Foxy's pose before jumping at the player is almost identical to Foxy's pose in Parts/Service in the second game. However, this pose is not seen on the Extra menu, where he is depicted leaning forward aggressively.
- Phantom Foxy's behavior is very similar to Golden Freddy 's from the first game, though Phantom Foxy is triggered at random whereas Golden Freddy is triggered by a poster in the West Hall Corner .
- However, unlike his jumpscare in the second game, Phantom Foxy's jumpscare in the third game appears to defy the laws of physics. Not only would it be impossible for Phantom Foxy to maneuver himself into a face-first position when he was jumping such a short distance, but he also appears to curve slightly to the player's left while in mid-air, which would be impossible.
- This may be due to the fact that he is merely a hallucination, and thus does not need to obey the laws of physics.
- Rarely, when the player starts up a night, mainly Night 5 , Phantom Foxy may immediately jumpscare the player.
- Phantom Foxy is the only phantom who doesn't give some sort of warning before he jumpscares the player. However, one can tell (possibly only on mobile platforms) when Phantom Foxy is about to jumpscare the player when looking at the Maintenance Panel, because the player can just barely see his foot beneath the panel.
- Phantom Foxy is one of the two phantoms who is never seen on the cameras, the other being Phantom Freddy.
- If the player pulls up the monitor at this point, Phantom Foxy will leave the Office.
- However, if the player pulls up the Maintenance Panel here, Phantom Foxy will jumpscare the player when they exit it and move the camera view.
- This is one of Foxy's counterparts in the entire series to not have his hook. Two others being Mangle (also Phantom Mangle and Nightmare Mangle ), Funtime Foxy , and Lolbit.
- Most phantom animatronics appear in locations near where the remnants of the original character they represent are at. Phantom Chica is the only exception. Phantom Foxy appears in front of the toy animatronics' box, where his original hook is located.
- Phantom Foxy is one of the two phantoms to have a much different appearance than his normal counterpart (if the phantom texture and eyes are not included). The other being Phantom Freddy.
- Phantom Foxy can rarely appear on Night 2 in the mobile version.
- Therefore, he cannot be completely seen standing in the Office before jumpscaring the player, as the Maintenance Panel covers him almost completely. The only exception of this is if he appears after getting jumpscared by another phantom.
- Some people speculate that he has no iris underneath the eye patch.
- Phantom Foxy is one of the antagonists in the series to be missing a limb. Two others being Bonnie from the second game and Phantom Freddy.
- Phantom Foxy does not appear to touch the floor, rather hovering above it. This may be an error by Scott Cawthon, or, with similar reasoning to his jumpscare trajectory, it could be that he is a hallucination and thus does not need to obey the laws of physics.
Gameplay [ ]
Teasers [ ]
The sound Phantom Foxy makes when jumpscaring the player. This same sound is played when Springtrap and any phantom animatronic jumpscares the player, aside from Phantom Mangle and Phantom Puppet.
Warning: Loud! https://fnafapedia.fandom.com/wiki/File:Scream3.ogg
- 1 Springtrap
- 2 Protagonists
- 3 William Afton
What's on your mind?
- All 19 posts
- General 2 posts
- Fun and Games 2 posts
- Questions and Answers 2 posts
- New on Wikia starter pages 2 posts
- News and Announcements 3 posts
- General Discussion 7 posts
- Everything is under control 1 post
Is very interesting and it is unfortunate no-one is on it, spellchecking, improving and adding to it like other wikis
Due to the original owner on this wiki losing his account basically and the rest of the staff gone inactive here please redirect over to this wiki which is the new Official Wiki for the game. If you've got any questions please ask.
It signifies an animatronic but who is it? I have a few guesses.
Sinister Fredbear: Of course, they're taking a long time with the model but it's possible.
Sinister Foxy: I think Foxy is in this teaser because they haven't shown him yet which is odd. But this has to be him.
Who do you think is the animatronic in this teaser.
We're here to analyze what will happen when Sinister Turmoil is going to get released, I really would like your opinion on this.
The complete timeline TCTTC minigame: 1973 animatronics: Freddy Fazbear FNAF 4 the final chapter: 1983 animatronics: Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, Fredbear, and Springbonnie. Chica's Party World: 1984(possibly) animatronics: S. Chica or F. Chica, JJ(possibly), Lolbit(possibly), Ennard. FNAF SL: 1985(possibly) animatronics: F. Freddy, F. Foxy, Circus Baby, Ballora, Bon-Bon, Bidybab, Minireenas, Ennard. FNAF 2: 1987 animatronics: T. Freddy, T. Bonnie, T. Chica, T. Foxy, BB, Puppet, W. Freddy, W. Bonnie, W. Chica, W. Foxy, W. Golden Freddy. FNAF 1: 1993 Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, Golden Freddy,( The animatronics and withered animatronics are different children) FNAF 3: 2023 animatronics: Phantom animatronics, Springtrap. New FNAF game: still 2023 animatronics: Ennard, Baby, Springtrap, and possibly the other animatronics. Instead of 5 dead children, there are 22 Murdered children. damn.
Don't worry this all for fun so you can make up your own rule as long as you don't repeat it after you send it here, this is a fun idea for everybody in this wiki so have fun!
We can't just include animatronic OCs you know. We have to predict which maps are going to be in the full game. Like, Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, a Forest, etc. We're also going to be predicting how many weapons are going to be in the full game.
They are getting pretty annoying
I remember seeing one of them ask "asl?" in comment section,geez
We should do something abt them
Basically, someone thought that editing unprotected pages and adding tags was "Hacking" the page.
It was pretty sad honestly, but now everything is fixed, and the proper precautions have been made to make sure this never happens again.
Trust me, this'll never happen again.
So, we have now officially sealed the contract between the Sinister Turmoil and Five Nights at Candy's Wikias.
This is Scientedfic, and the person who (most likely?) began the whole alliance is PalomonsF. He is the owner of the FNaC Wikia, and I am the co-owner of it.
I will be making the announcements for you guys.
Hopefully, both wikias go well, and as for you guys, have a great day.
This is a roleplay of sinister turmoil,including single player characters and multiplayer characters
single player characters
sinster freddy:autism inc
sinister puppet:elderpuppet Osutogaroa
"an old friend":witherman50
sinister golden freddy/fredbear:
FNAF1 withered bonnie:
FNAF 1 sinister foxy:
nightmare phantom foxy:
FNAF1 nightmare chica:
sinister funtime freddy:
sinister ignited chica:
sinister ignited freddy:Tubbylandfan342
FNAF 1 bonnie:
Nightmare purple bonnie:witherman50
sinister CORPSE:elderpuppet ostogaroa
NOTE:there is a limit of 3 characters per user
Welcome to the community!
Help us grow Official Sinister Turmoil Wikia
- Funtime Animatronics
- Variations of Foxy
- Unknown Gender
- Fazbear Entertainment
- Ambiguously Haunted
- Freddy Fazbear's Pizza
- Five Nights at Freddy's 3
- Phantom Animatronics
- Five Nights at Freddy's 4
- Nightmare Animatronics
- Ultimate Custom Night
- Characters in Books and Games
- Help Wanted
- Dark Circus Event
- Special Delivery
- Ancient Equinox Event
- Eternal Package Characters
- Toy Animatronics
- View history
This page is for the character seen in FNaF 2. For the character of the same name seen in FNaF: Sister Location, see Funtime Foxy
- Phantom Mangle
- Nightmare Mangle
- Magician Mangle
- Serpent Mangle
Mangle , known as Funtime Foxy in FNaF World, is an animatronic that first appeared in Five Nights at Freddy's 2 . They start off in Kid's Cove , slowly making their way to the office, lunging at Jeremy / Fritz from above. They are a reimagined version of the original Foxy from Five Nights at Freddy's .
Appearance [ ]
Funtime foxy form [ ].
Mangle's original form looks similar to Afton’s version of Foxy from Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location , the majority of their fur being colored white. They have a pink snout with a small black nose, three small fluffs of fur on top of their head, pink toes and stomach, pink markings inside their ears and around their eyes and midriff, and at the tip of the tail. They have bright red cheeks and red lipstick on their snout, long eyelashes, a red bow tie, and with a hook replacing their right hand.
The Mangled Form [ ]
Unlike most other versions of Foxy, Mangle is meant to be a clown. They are also the most damaged and irreparable version of Foxy.
Mangle has red cheeks, as well as lipstick haphazardly dotted on their elongated snout. They also have pink eyelids and long eyelashes. Their teeth are also smaller, but their endoskeleton's teeth are also visible. A pink bow tie is also attached to their bent chassis, and their eyes also appear to be more realistic in design than the others. They also have a second head that seems completely endoskeleton in design, featuring a left eye as opposed to Mangle's right. If looked at closely, it can be seen that Mangle has pink nail polish on their feet.
Mangle is clearly in a disfigured and mutilated state, completely to the point of being non-fixable. Mangle also does not seem to have a suit at all, them being almost entirely an endoskeleton, except for their head, both of their hands, one of their feet, and a spherical white tail, which remains attached to their endoskeleton. Mangle's head is white and has light pink accents on their inner ear, snout, and around their eyes. Their right eye is still attached to her costumed head, while the left eye lies on the ground. They appear to be the only animatronic introduced in FNAF 2 in a worse state than their older counterparts.
Mangle's fox head is dislocated from where the neck is supposed to be, instead being seen attached to a neck-like limb near them. Mangle appears to be almost entirely made out of endoskeleton limbs. Wires hang from multiple parts of their body. There are also three eyes of their multiple-endoskeleton-like body that can be seen when Mangle is in the Kid's Cove.
In Five Nights at Freddy's VR: Help Wanted , Mangle’s tail is colored with a pink end. This can be seen when viewing their model in the Gallery.
Mangle is described as being a replacement for the original Foxy animatronic, due to him being deemed "too scary". However, due to younger children tearing them to pieces constantly, the staff had to constantly rebuild them. In the end, the staff got tired of putting them back together that they eventually gave up and left them as a take apart and rebuild attraction, and eventually the staff gave them the nickname of "The Mangle" and "Mangle". Once in your office, Mangle waits overhead and when they are ready, lunges at you from above.
Behavior [ ]
Mangle is an incredibly active animatronic, as they can leave Kids Cove at 12 AM on Night 2. It is not important to watch him, as their radio frequency sounds can be heard when she is in the vent. Once Mangle is spotted in the Right Air Vent's blind spot, the player must put on the Freddy head to ward him off. If the monitor is brought up and then lowered before putting the Mask on, Mangle will be on the ceiling above the player.
At this point, Mangle may randomly attack, where their head swings down from the ceiling towards the player character's face. It appears Mangle cannot be made to leave once inside the Office, besides waiting until 6 AM, which makes surviving the night nearly impossible; bringing up the Monitor will trigger Mangle's attack once lowered again, but the player will need to use it to wind the Music Box, lest The Puppet come after them.
Whenever Mangle is in view, they make a distorted, garbled sound, akin to radio static. The sound is actually possibly an amateur radio band, with a military-encoded RTTY-75W (Radio Teletype 75 baud WIDE) transmission. In the middle, there is what sounds like a demonic voice, but it is actually only mistuned SSB (Single Side Band) voice. Contrary to popular belief, RTTY is not Morse code, the voices do not have a meaning, and RTTY is not SSTV either. The sound is only for aesthetic purposes - hard to decode, but only there for environmental purposes.
FNaF World [ ]
Adventure Mangle appears as a party member in FNaF World . She is instantly a party member that you may add. He starts at 305 health and receives 5 extra health for every level she gets. His attacks are Hook (Orange Attack) which deals damage to an enemy, Poppers (Red Attack) which drops poppers and explode when enough are dropped, and Prize Ball (Yellow Attack) which opens a ball and does a low level attack.
Ultimate Custom Night [ ]
Five nights at freddy's vr: help wanted [ ].
Mangle appears in the vent gameplay, where the player must repair the vents, following the computer voice's instructions. He will try to go in an open vent. In order to defend against Mangle, the player needs to look directly at her to fend them off. Failure to keep Mangle at bay while performing a task will result in a run-ending jumpscare.
Five Nights at Freddy's 2 [ ]
Mangle is one of the antagonists in the Five Nights at Freddy's 2 minigame section. They will approach the player from the right vent, and the player must equip the Freddy Fazbear Mask to avoid a jumpscare.
Pizza Party [ ]
In the hardmode of Night Terrors, Pizza Party, Mangle makes their brief appearance in one of the rooms where the player has to choose their favorite flavor (chocolate or vanilla). They will approach a while after the player enters the room, and will attack the player when the player stays for too long.
Build-a-Mangle [ ]
As the title goes, Mangle is the main antagonist in the Build-a-Mangle minigame in the Spooky Mansion section. They will drop down from the vent and get closer to the player every time the player chooses an incorrect part. After too many incorrupt items are picked, Mangle will come out from the vent and attack the player immediately. Failing to collect enough items correctly in the time limit will also cause Mangle to jumpscare the player at the end of the minigame.
Trick or Treat [ ]
Mangle is one of the animatronics appeared in the house in Trick-or-Treat mini-game in the Spooky Mansion section. Their behavior is different than the others who is in the same minigame, as they will only block the player's view by hanging by the window. The player has to wear Mangle's mask to rid them from the window.
In Mangle's Hardmode level in Vent Repair, a shadow counterpart of Mangle, Shadow Mangle appears alongside with the usual Mangle.
Five Nights at Freddy's AR: Special Delivery [ ]
Mangle can fall apart easily, which is the strategy to winning. Mangle has the same charge and haywire as the other animatronics, but they also have a chance to drop a part. Their haywire works similar to Springtrap when they have red eyes, while their charge is simply blocked by the mask.
In order to defeat Mangle, you must collect their three parts. These will be dropped in a random location, and you must find them before time runs out. The timer gets shorter with each part; 10 seconds, 6 seconds, then 3 seconds. Running out of time results in Mangle's jumpscare.
Upon collecting all 3 parts, you must locate Mangle, and put on the mask as normal when they charge.
Game information [ ]
Special delivery [ ].
Mangle was originally added to the game on March 6th, 2020, within an exclusive event, being the fifth character added to the game.
Similar to the other characters added post-launch, Mangle was initially only available within exclusive events, most commonly brought back alongside Toy Freddy.
However. As of the May 2021 Gameplay update, Mangle made it into the base roster alongside Ballora and Plushtrap .
Gallery [ ]
FNaF world [ ]
To Be Added
- In the SAVE THEM minigame, Mangle can be seen in the Kids' Cove crawling back and forth near the bottom wall.
- Mangle, Funtime Foxy, and Funtime Freddy are the only Animatronics to have a different color than their original counterparts.
- Mangle is referred to with he/him pronouns by the Phone Guy, but Mangle also featured in the Custom Night mode called 'Ladies Night'. Scott Cawthon eventually answered Mangle's gender with "yes". They have been referred to with he/him, ‘her’, and they/them pronouns. The pronouns used have mostly been male however.
- As well as featuring Phantom Mangle in Five Nights at Freddy's 3 , Mangle also features in the minigame "Mangle's Quest".
- Mangle's inspiration is possibly From the film, "The Thing", Where as the Norwegian Husky transforms into a "Weird and angry" Thing.
- Mangle is the most likely candidate for the Bite of 87, as they have the teeth, the jumpscare, and would be present during the day.
- However, looking closer at Mangle, it can be noted that both their hands are Left hands, meaning the hook is more likely to have been replaced and removed because they were taken apart.
- Despite sharing a name and design, they have nothing in common with Funtime Foxy
- Mangle, along with their counterparts Phantom Mangle and Nightmare Mangle, is one of Foxy 's only counterparts not to have a hook. Two others being Phantom Foxy and Funtime Foxy
- Mangle, along with Ballora, never cloak when they charge in Special Delivery.
- Something to note regarding the latter of the two models, though, is that Endo-02 DOES have a specified pose in Mangle's vent repair level. As such, this is likely referring to that, rather than who it's a backup for.
- It is most likely that the Funtime moniker initially came from a poster in Kid's Cove with "Toy Foxy's" face on it that reads "THE NEW FACE OF FUNTIME." Whether or not this inspired the Funtime naming for the other Funtime animatronics is unknown. The lore implications of this decision are still debated.
- Mangle is a "Funtime" animatronic in the alternate "novel" universe, further suggesting a link between the two iterations of Foxy. It should be noted, however, that the novel series is a separate continuity to the game series, despite there being obvious connections.
- The name "Toy Foxy" has never actually been referenced by official sources of any degree. Despite this, the moniker is still commonly used by outside sources as to not create confusion with the version seen in Sister Location.
- Considering how both hands are left hands, yet also designed for Mangle, various parts are known to be spares, likely from Parts and Service.
Phantom Mangle is a phantom animatronic in Five Nights at Freddy's 3 . Phantom Mangle can be seen hanging in CAM 04 and can also be seen looking a the player through the office window.
When Phantom Mangle is near, a sound similar to the sound Mangle makes in the second game can be heard, but the sound is louder than normal and resembles a loud and damaged radio or the TV Popcorn effect. This sound disables the players audio systems and ventilation systems.
Phantom Mangle's appearance is very similar to that from the second game as he is just a contested mangled mess of parts. Phantom Mangle also seems to be in a burnt state, and Phantom Mangle seems to have wires all across their body here and there. Also, if you get a very close view of Phantom Mangle, you can see they still carry the nail polish on their hands and feet. Lastly, their wires also seem to dangle upwards instead of downwards; this may just be an error by Scott, or just that he does not have to follow the laws of physics, as they are not real. Also, they have white pin pricked irises.
Behaviour [ ]
Phantom Mangle first appears on camera 04, and will then come to your office if you don't change the monitor. Phantom Mangle appears more frequently throughout the week.
Upon seeing Phantom Mangle on Cam 04 and not switching to a new camera before putting your monitor down, they will start a garbled noise again just like from the second game but louder. The noise will not only attract animatronics to your office and make them more aggressive, but will also give you an audio error you will have to deal with.
Once again, just like from the second game, many speculate the garbled noise to be a secret message hidden within the sound. Many speculate this message to be "It's Me!". Some propose that it means Mangle giving the animatronics the position of the night guard and why they are so attracted to this noise, but many contest this idea.
Phantom Mangle is an unlockable character in FNaF World . They have 175 health and receive 5 health for every level they earn. Their attacks are Toxic Bite, (Green attack) which poisons an enemy, Mystery Box (Yellow Attack) that swaps all characters in the party with other random ones until the fight is over, and Pizza Wheel 2 (Red Attack) that deals massive amounts of damage to multiple enemies. They are unlocked once they are challenged and defeated by your party.
Phantom Mangle as seen in the camera
Phantom Mangle is seen in the FNaF 3 minigames. Instead of appearing in Cam 04, They will appear in the vents, and like Phantom Balloon Boy , if the camera is not pulled away in time, the player will be jumpscared and receive a ventilation error.
- Phantom Mangle is a recolour of Mangle from the second game.
- Phantom Mangle's wires seem to float upward instead of down ward.
- Phantom Mangle will cause an audio and rarely ventilation error in Five Nights at Freddy's 2 .
- Phantom Mangle has the same technique from the second game, but a different noise from the second game.
- During the Five Nights at Freddy's VR: Help Wanted jumpscare, you can see their wires clipping each other.
- In Ultimate Custom Night, Phantom Mangle is referred to with only male pronouns.
Out of all the nightmare animatronics, Nightmare Mangle appears to be in the most disrepair. Overall, it appears to resemble the original Mangle, except for its endoskeleton parts, which are exposed more than any other nightmare animatronics. It possesses all of the original parts from the original Mangle, such as the white plastic head, endoskeleton head, and various mechanical parts, but appears far more sinister and twisted, though not as much as Nightmare Balloon Boy. Its head shape looks similar to Nightmare Foxy's with added red cheeks and lipstick, while the second endoskeleton head closely resembles a skull. It has a single hand from its right arm. Its eye-sockets, jaw, muzzle, and insides from its ears are pink-colored as well. Like the original Mangle, it wears a pink bowtie. Nightmare Mangle also has three endoskeleton legs, unlike the original Mangle, reused from Nightmare Foxy.
Five Nights at Freddy's 4 [ ]
Nightmare Mangle behaves almost exactly like their counterpart, Nightmare Foxy. They are first introduced on Night 2. They will try to enter the Bedroom from either hall, despite them not appearing within the hall. If they succeed in doing so, they will then enter the Closet. Like Nightmare Foxy, at this point, if the player fails to check the Closet frequently enough, then Nightmare Mangle will come out and attack the player. While Nightmare Mangle is in the closet, static noise will play, making surviving far more difficult, because it drowns out most audio cues.
Nightmare Mangle shares the same mechanic with Circus Baby and Nightmare Bonnie.
- In Ultimate Custom Night, Nightmare Mangle is only referred to with male pronouns, and whilst they were featured in Ladies Night 2 and 3, their only known pronouns have been masculine.
- Nightmare Mangle is the only Five Nights at Freddy's 4 to not be included in FNaF World .
Magician Mangle is a skin in Five Nights at Freddy's: Special Delivery, introduced in the Dark Circus event. As they are a skin, their mechanics are identical to Mangle.
Magician Mangle has some new tricks up their sleeve. On their neck-hand, they now have a saw. On their head is a magician hat, while their endoskeleton head is now a rabbit. In the endoskeleton head's mouth appears to be a magic wand. Their endoskeleton nub now has cards going down it.
Their pink coloration has been replaced with a more rusty color, which has also spread to various parts of their suit, while their left eye now has a blue glow emitting from it. The Endoskeleton head's eye also has a swirl pattern on it, rather than a yellow eye. There are also a few knives floating around them.
To be added
- On Mangle's in-game teaser, their left eye is a glowing white, with a pink glare. However, in their Plushsuit icon, the eye is blue. This could be an oversight.
- Magician Mangle is the second animatronic with Complete Heterochromia, the first being Pigpatch.
- Magician Mangle has been referred to with they/them.
Voice lines [ ]
Serpentine Mangle is a skin introduced within the Special Delivery Ancient Equinox event. It was introduced alongside The Curse on March 5th, 2021. As it is a skin, it's mechanics are identical to Mangle. In addition, it shares its voice lines with Mangle as well.
Origins of Skin Appearance [ ]
Serpent Mangle appears to be more closely based on the Aztec Feathered Serpent God, Quetzalcoatl , although it may also be inspired by it's Mayan counterpart Kukulkan .
Both the jaw of Mangle and the suit applied to the Endoskeleton head are based on Serpents, with the Endoskeleton's upper head appearing directly based on the Feathered Serpent's head.
Although it's not clear exactly which design they used, due to the varying depictions of the god, It is clear that Mangle's petal-like mane and the Endoskeleton's upper head was based on the stone artifact.
- This is the first instance where Mangle's endoskeleton head has a suit of some kind.
- 1 Mike Schmidt
- 2 William Afton
- 3 Michael Afton