- Call of Duty
- Legend of Zelda
- About Us & Contact
- Review Policy
CoD Black Ops 3: How to Get Hero Gear
How to Get Hero Gear in Call of Duty Black Ops 3
A big change that came with Call of Duty Black Ops 3 was the addition of the Specialist characters. Instead of being normal infantry, players have the ability to select from a list of heroes who all have a unique ultimate ability to help change the tide of battle. Of course, they wouldn’t really be specialists if they didn’t have cool gear, right? By completing a list of challenges found in the specialist’s menu, you can unlock alternate outfits for them, and if you’re brave enough you can even try to unlock their Hero gear, which is the hardest outfits to obtain for each individual hero.
In order to even begin the process of unlocking a specialist’s hero gear in Black Ops 3 you must complete every other challenge for all nine specialists in order to start the process for Hero Gear. Once that final challenge is unlocked and you complete it, you’ll have the Hero gear to show off to your friends and competitors. Listed below are each specialists hero challenge.
All Specialist Challenges to Get Hero Gear in Call of Duty Black Ops 3
- Firebreak Body : Kill 4 enemies stunned by your heat wave in a single match.
- Firebreak Helmet : Kill 6 enemies with the Purifier in a single game.
- Reaper Body : Kill 4 enemies while Psychosis is active.
- Reaper Helmet : Kill 6 enemies in a single game while using Scythe.
- Ruin Helmet: Get 6 kills in a single game with Gravity Spikes.
- Ruin Body : Get 4 kills with Overdrive in a single game.
- Outrider Helmet : Kill 6 enemies with the Sparrow in a single game.
- Outrider Body : Kill 4 enemies who have been tagged by Vision Pulse in a single game.
- Prophet Helmet : Kill 6 enemies with the Tempest in a single game.
- Prophet Body : Kill 4 enemies shortly after using Glitch in a single game.
- Nomad Helmet : Kill 6 enemies with H.I.V.E in a single game.
- Nomad Body : Kill 4 enemies shortly after using Rejack in a single game.
- Seraph Helmet : Kill 6 enemies with annihilator in a single game.
- Seraph Body : Earn 4 score streaks in a single game using Combat Focus.
- Battery Helmet : Earn 6 kills using the War Machine in a single game.
- Battery Body : Get 4 kills while Kinetic Armor is active in a single game.
- Spectre Helmet : Get 6 kills in a single game while using Ripper.
- Spectre Body : Kill Spectre enemies shortly after breaking out of Active Camo in a single game.
That’s all you need to know to get hero gear in Call of Duty Black Ops 3. For more on the game, be sure to search for Twinfinite.
About the author
Jesse has a B.F.A in Arts Management, a love for all things burritos, and an unreasonable Amiibo collection. His skills include but are not limited to writing about video games, RPG grinding, and being constantly dehydrated. Jesse loves most games, but he really loves games that he can play together with friends and family. This usually means late nights in Destiny 2 or FFXIV. Jesse was a writer for Twinfinite from 2018 to 2020 and is now a writer over at our sister site, Prima Games.
More Stories by Jesse Vitelli
- View history
- 3 Neutral Items
Call of Duty: Black Ops III
Find HD wallpapers for your desktop, Mac, Windows, Apple, IPhone or Android device. We have a lot of different topics like nature, abstract and a lot more.
- Search for:
Black Ops 3 – How to Unlock Spectres Hero Gear Spectre Gold Gear – YouTube
Enjoy Black Ops 3 – How to Unlock Spectres Hero Gear Spectre Gold Gear – YouTube for Android, iOS, MacOX, Linux, Windows and any others gadget or PC. Resolution - 1920x1080. Internal number of this image is WM-253470 . Commercial usage of these Black Ops 3 – How to Unlock Spectres Hero Gear Spectre Gold Gear – YouTube is prohibited.
Codes for Insertion:
How to setup a wallpaper.
- Tap the Home button.
- Tap and hold on an empty area.
- Tap Wallpapers .
- Tap a category.
- Choose an image.
- Tap Set Wallpaper .
- To change a new wallpaper on iPhone, you can simply pick up any photo from your Camera Roll, then set it directly as the new iPhone background image. It is even easier. We will break down to the details as below.
- Tap to open Photos app on iPhone which is running the latest iOS. Browse through your Camera Roll folder on iPhone to find your favorite photo which you like to use as your new iPhone wallpaper. Tap to select and display it in the Photos app. You will find a share button on the bottom left corner.
- Tap on the share button, then tap on Next from the top right corner, you will bring up the share options like below.
- Toggle from right to left on the lower part of your iPhone screen to reveal the “ Use as Wallpaper ” option. Tap on it then you will be able to move and scale the selected photo and then set it as wallpaper for iPhone Lock screen, Home screen, or both.
- From a Finder window or your desktop, locate the image file that you want to use.
- Control-click (or right-click) the file, then choose Set Desktop Picture from the shortcut menu. If you're using multiple displays , this changes the wallpaper of your primary display only.
If you don't see Set Desktop Picture in the shortcut menu, you should see a submenu named Services instead. Choose Set Desktop Picture from there.
- Go to Start .
- Type “background” and then choose Background settings from the menu.
- Choose “Picture” and then select or Browse for a picture.
- Choose “Solid color” and then select a color.
- Choose “Slideshow” and Browse for a folder of pictures.
- Under Choose a fit , select an option, such as “Fill” or “Center”.
- Right-click a blank part of the desktop and choose Personalize. The Control Panel’s Personalization pane appears.
- Click the Desktop Background option along the window’s bottom left corner.
- Click any of the pictures, and Windows 7 quickly places it onto your desktop’s background. Found a keeper? Click the Save Changes button to keep it on your desktop. If not, click the Picture Location menu to see more choices. Or, if you’re still searching, move to the next step.
- Click the Browse button and click a file from inside your personal Pictures folder. Most people store their digital photos in their Pictures folder or library.
- Click Save Changes and exit the Desktop Background window when you’re satisfied with your choices. Exit the program, and your chosen photo stays stuck to your desktop as the background.