- View history
The Revenant is a Melee fighter from the Prime world of Trove. This steel-plated specter sacrifices health to deal damage and defend allies.
This class is tank-oriented that uses a Spear to deal physical damage. The Revenant has a shield as a cosmetic feature that has no effect on gameplay. Similar to the Lunar Lancer , this class will have its own head feature allowing players to appear headless, though this can be changed at the Barbershop . This class does not use energy, instead using cooldowns (much like the Boomeranger ), health and channeling for its abilities.
- 2 Abilities
- 3 Signatory Ring
- 6 Flasks & Emblems
- 8.1 Stat gain per level
- 188.8.131.52 Tactics
- 184.108.40.206 Teamplay
- 220.127.116.11 Skill Usage
- 18.104.22.168 Beware of
- 22.214.171.124 Tactics
- 126.96.36.199 Capture the Flag
- 188.8.131.52 Team Deathmatch
- 184.108.40.206 Banner
- 220.127.116.11 Strategies when Facing
Crafting [ ]
Abilities [ ].
- Move at 90% normal speed while basic attacking.
- Doesn't damage blocks
- Damages all enemies in a line.
- Gives off a smoke effect on the player, indicating that the Spirit Wraith is on cooldown.
- The Spirit Wraith deals a normal damage of 150% of the player's PD with an attack rate of 0.75 attacks per second and does a slam attack that deals 550% of the player's PD with an attack rate of 0.375 attacks per second.
- Taking fatal damage while cooldown is active will kill the player instead of re-spawning.
- Cooldown reduction on allies affect the cooldown and thus duration of the bonus damage, however the Chronomantic Emblem does not have any effect.
- Daughter of the Moon 's one-hit-kill attack ignores this ability.
- Restores less health in Battle Arena .
- Move at 75% normal speed while using this ability.
- The first hit adds 2 stacks of the DoT debuff to enemies.
- Every subsequent hit adds another stack, up to a maximum of 5 and refreshes the effect's duration.
- If the maximum number of stacks is reached, a new DoT effect is created while the previous one still ticks. Upon creation of a new DoT, the first tick is missed.
- Spears stab out from the ground, damaging foes in a cone in front of you.
- Has no cooldown (since patch, only toggling OFF will have a cooldown) and can be toggled.
- Move at 38% normal speed while active.
- Can destroy grass and other plants.
- Players are unable to be mounted until after the ability has ended.
- Reduces movement to 50% of the player's movement speed while active.
- Immune to knockback while active.
Signatory Ring [ ]
- Each Crystal/Signatory Ring comes with 2 available Hidden Effects.
- Crystal Rings can be placed in the Ring Polisher to empower one Hidden Effect for 9 days (plus the remainder of the current day) by spending a Revenant Primal Loop. Patrons receive an additional 4 days for a total of 13 days (plus the remainder of the current day) of Hidden Effect.
- Each day of Polish expires at 11 AM UTC, the normal reset time.
- When the Polish runs out, another Revenant Primal Loop must be spent to choose another Hidden Effect or to re-activate the previous Hidden Effect.
Subclass [ ]
There are several Allies that can be used to benefit the Revenant, some of which can help survivability and/or increase overall damage.
- Earnie : The most effective ally for this class, it gives + 400 Light + 25% Physical Damage + Shield when nearby enemies die.
- Animated Jug : It gives + 300 Light + 20% Physical Damage + 15% Health and Speed bonus when an enemy dies.
- Rapt Berserker : It will significantly boost your damage output and your health.
Flasks & Emblems [ ]
There are a few really interesting emblem combinations you can use, but it is recommend to use the Death-Defying Vial as your flask since it won't let you die.
Martial Emblem - The most effective emblem for the class, It will superbly boost your attacks when combined with Lunarform. It boosts your Physical Damage stat by 250%.
Shadow Shrike Emblem - Nothing much, but since you deal a heavy amount of damage, you will make this emblem stronger. Summons a temporary damage dealing ally.
Master Cheep Emblem - Just the same as Shadow Shrike, but obtainable through mastery.
History [ ]
Out of date [ ], stat gain per level [ ].
Note: Revenant gets a +45% Maximum Health boost at the start without any gear/gems.
Gameplay Strategy [ ]
Player vs enemy (pve) [ ], tactics [ ].
As a Revenant, your prime ability is to tank while healing up the damage you take. You excel at close range combat and AOE damage. All of your attacks can hit multiple enemies, including your basic attack ( [M1] ). Since your passive allows you to heal whenever you hit something, it is highly suggested that you use attack speed items, as this will let you heal at a more rapid rate. It is also recommended that you use max health and %max health items, as two of your abilities' damage are based of your maximum health. Physical damage is also a must, as damage in general is important. Jump, although useful for navigating the Sky Realm , is not very useful on this class in combat, as you rely on dishing out damage while you heal it all up with your basic attacks rather than dodging.
When fighting, your best strategy is to get all the enemies to attack you, then activate your ultimate (  ), Spirit Storm. This lets you deal huge amounts of damage to enemies, letting you clear One Star Bosses and Cursed Skull Lairs with ease. Use your Spirit Spears (  ) in combination with Bulwark Bash to deal massive damage to enemies in front of you. Your ultimate can also heal you, so chaining it with Spirit Spear, which drains your health, means that you can keep this ability on throughout your ultimate, dealing high damage to enemies trapped with the pull of your ultimate.
Teamplay [ ]
Revenants can play as a tank DPS for any team. Pairing up with Chloromancers will help you survive longer, as long as the Chloromancer uses its basic attack through you and/or uses Blooming Pollinators (  ) to keep you healed throughout the battle.
Skill Usage [ ]
Your [M2] skill, Bulwark Bash, is a high damage ability that deals damage in a cone in front of you on a 7 second cooldown. It also taunts all enemies for four seconds, meaning they will only attack you. Chaining this with your other abilities gives you a very high damage output to large groups of enemies, which is your main directive.
The Revenant's other abilities are all very high damaging, but they do cost you health. Your Spirit Spears cost about 6% of your Maximum Health and deal damage based on the amount of Max Health you have. Be very cautious when you use your spears, as they can drain your Health very fast. It is recommended that you build Health Regeneration and Maximum Health as it will maximize damage and how much you can use it.
Your ultimate, Spirit Storm, is an amazing ultimate. It helps to counter your one main weakness, ranged enemies, by pulling them in close to you to follow up with your bulwark bash and spears, but it does cost about 30% of your max health. Be very careful when you trigger your ultimate at low health, as this may activate you passive, Vengeful Spirits. This health reduction penalty is negated, however, by the small blasts of the ultimate that heal you and allies, and damage enemies. Your speed is reduced by half, so a good strategy when you use it is to clump the enemies near you so they take the full force of the ultimate.
Beware of [ ]
Ranged enemies: Ranged enemies are the the one weakness that the Revenant has, but this can be negated by your ultimate, which pulls enemies towards you. You want to get as close to them as possible so you can deal the most damage you can and get rid of them quickly, or they may hurt you in the long run.
Player vs Player (PvP) [ ]
Revenants can play out in different ways depending on the gamemode, although it requires patience. This class has the lowest Movement Speed out of all the classes, but can deal tons of damage. Revenants excel at close range combat and AOE damage. All of the Revenant's attacks can hit multiple enemies, including your basic attack (M1). Since the Bulwark Bash and Spirit Spears have a good range and high damage, it is recommended to use these attacks more frequently that other moves since other players will be mostly mobile and aware of attacks like the basic attack and Spirit Storm. Most players will perish from 3-5 attacks using Bulwark Bash and/or Spirit Spears (double for enemy Revenants).
Capture the Flag [ ]
Team deathmatch [ ].
Strategies when Facing [ ]
- Melee Players : Revenants can put up a good fight when dealing with their own physical counterparts. Some classes do require the player to recognize certain movements the player makes to counteract with attacks that can defeat the player.
- Knight - Knight is overall a large counter to revenant. Their abilities to instantly heal and nullify incoming damage with their ultimate (Iron Will), being able to get away from fights using their skill 1 (Charge) and stun with M2 (Smash) can easily make this class a nightmare to go up against. More skilled Knights can easily deal with Revenants, so approach a Knight with caution.
- Dracolyte -
- Neon Ninja -
- Candy Barbarian -
- Pirate Captain -
- Boomeranger (Sword) -
- Tomb Raiser -
- Lunar Lancer -
- Ranged Players : Because of Revenant's slow movement speed, you are likely to be easily targeted. Some are more difficult to handle while some require patience.
- Gunslinger - Gunslingers can avoid battle while dealing damage in the air. Without any help with abilities to nullify any gunslinger, it will be difficult to fight them off. Try to dodge most of the Gunslinger's attacks while waiting for them to descend from the air to land some attacks on them. Using the Gravity Field ability from the Tank banners can easily nullify the Gunslinger's ability to jump in the air easily or move around to dodge attacks.
- Fae Trickster - Being slow, Faes can deal more damage per hit and can knock you back with their skill 1 (Glitter Bomb), making it harder to get close. Gravity Field can slow them down, but players must avoid the high damaging attacks that Faes have due to their passive. If the Fae happens to have been damaged recently, it will be easier to approach.
- Ice Sage - Ice Sages are already powerful enough to be feared by other players. They can put up their shields to avoid any type of damage and easily pull up another one once the first is destroyed. An Ice Sage's passive will also make you drastically slow, making you targeted for them using their ultimate ability. There is a trick to kill Ice Sages while being frozen by pulling up the Spirit Spears ability before the sage uses the ultimate; It will still damage the sage if they get in range but, this move is very risky because after the freeze is done, the player will not only take the damage the sage deals, but the damage from the Spears will also count to the excessive damage dealt.
- Shadow Hunter - Shadow Hunter can easily become a threat with the ability to instantly kill a player using their ultimate (Arrow of the Goddess) as well as a high damaging M2 (Radiant Arrow, if buffed using the Critical Strike ability). These attacks can either break through or activate Revenant's passive with ease, so dodging these attacks is key when going against Shadow Hunters.
- Boomeranger (Bow) -
- Chloromancer -
Costumes [ ]
Gallery [ ].
Updates to Trove.
The Trouble with Titles
PC October 4, 2023 | XBOX unreleased | PS4 unreleased | Switch unreleased
PC July 11, 2023 | XBOX August 1, 2023 | PS4 August 1, 2023 | Switch August 3, 2023
Fees and Felines
PC April 18, 2023 | XBOX August 1, 2023 | PS4 August 1, 2023 | Switch August 3, 2023
PC February 28, 2023 | XBOX August 1, 2023 | PS4 August 1, 2023 | Switch August 3, 2023
Reeling in the Stars
PC November 22, 2022 | XBOX December 13, 2022 | PS4 December 13, 2022 | Switch January 5, 2023
PC October 4, 2022 | XBOX December 13, 2022 | PS4 December 13, 2022 | Switch January 5, 2023
PC June 28, 2022 | XBOX July 26, 2022 | PS4 July 26, 2022 | Switch July 28, 2022
Bomber Royale Season 3
PC May 3, 2022 | XBOX July 26, 2022 | PS4 July 26, 2022 | Switch July 28, 2022
The Shadow Hunter revamp.
PC February 23, 2022 | XBOX July 26, 2022 | PS4 July 26, 2022 | Switch July 28, 2022
Paragon Levels allow players who have reached the maximum level to continue earning benefits from the many experience-generating activities within Trove.
PC November 16, 2021 | XBOX December 9, 2021 | PS4 December 7, 2021 | Switch December 14, 2021
With this revamp we wanted to keep the core gameplay style of the Lunar Lancer while removing some of the awkwardness around the class and increasing the overall damage.
PC October 12, 2021 | XBOX October 19, 2021 | PS4 October 19, 2021 | Switch December 14, 2021
Have you always dreamed of being able to select the BOSS or BIOME Delve that interests you most? Or a specific depth? This wish now comes true – with our “Depth Stepper” update.
PC August 31, 2021 | XBOX October 19, 2021 | PS4 October 19, 2021 | Switch December 14, 2021
Celebrate the start of summer in Trove with amazing music and welcome our new character class - the Bard! Our little musician - with his elegant movements - makes his debut. His powerful songs will mesmerize us and make us even stronger on our future adventures.
PC June 15, 2021 | XBOX September 14, 2021 | PS4 September 14, 2021 | Switch October 26, 2021
Current chloromancer was lacking overall in damage and healing utility. The goal of this revamp was to increase the effectiveness of Chloromancer’s plants and make the class more effective against bosses. We have revamped the class with the following changes.
PC April 27, 2021 | XBOX September 14, 2021 | PS4 September 14, 2021 | Switch October 26, 2021
Crack the Court
Discover a new biome in the delves. The Crack the Court biome awaits you with new mounts, new allies, new banner styles and new mementos.
PC March 23, 2021 | XBOX September 14, 2021 | PS4 September 14, 2021 | Switch June 23, 2021
Deep Dragons update adds 3 new dragons, carpet mounts, banner styles and gateways for Delves.
This update was released on December 8, 2020.
PC December 8, 2020 | XBOX February 2, 2021 | PS4 February 2, 2021 | Switch June 23, 2021
The Hubdate update introduces a completely new and reworked Hub area together with few changes to Expertise questlines and Delves system.
The update was released on September 22, 2020 on PC and October 20, 2020 on Consoles.
PC September 22, 2020 | XBOX October 20, 2020 | PS4 October 20, 2020 | Switch June 23, 2021
The Delves update opens up a new activity, fight your way through "Delves" which are caves of increasing difficulty for rich rewards. Delves have replaced Shadow Towers for souls.
This update was released Tuesday, May 5, 2020 on PC and on July 7 2020 on Playstation 4 and Xbox One.
PC May 5, 2020 | XBOX July 7, 2020 | PS4 July 7, 2020 | Switch June 23, 2021
Into the Deep
Into the Deep update brings new Geode Topside worldbosses - Leviathans, together with significant changes and reworks to Adventures from clubs and outposts.
Update was released on 26th November 2019 on PC and December 16th 2019 on consoles.
Disclaimer: all images including title image and Into the Deep logo (aside from Trove logo itself) are community-made
PC November 26, 2019 | XBOX December 16, 2019 | PS4 December 16, 2019 | Switch June 23, 2021
Going Green is an update that expands the Gardening profession with new benches, plants and game mechanics. There are new seeds to be planted, new allies to collect and new Food consumables to be crafted and used for stat boosts. With all than and new Badges, Mounts and Deco this patch will provides lots of things to work towards to.
PC May 28, 2019 | XBOX June 24, 2019 | PS4 June 24, 2019 | Switch June 23, 2021
Bomber Royale Season 2
Bomber Royale Season Two introduces the new feature of Bomb Skins, introduces the new [Bomber Royale Coin: Season Two] coin and updates the Bomber Royale Merchant with a fresh set of items for Season Two.
PC March 26, 2019 | XBOX July 24, 2019 | PS4 July 24, 2019 | Switch June 23, 2021
The Crystal Combat update introduces the Geode Topside worlds, Crystal Gear, Uber 10 and more. This update to Trove was released December 2018 on PC/Mac and February 5, 2019 for Consoles.
PC December 18, 2018 | XBOX February 5, 2019 | PS4 February 5, 2019 | Switch June 23, 2021
Geode is the latest update for Trove released June 26, 2018. It features a new hub area, new PvE progression and a new PvP gamemode.
PC June 26, 2018 | XBOX June 26, 2018 | PS4 June 26, 2018 | Switch June 23, 2021
Get ready to fight the forces of shadow in previously undiscovered lands and with a brand-new Expert Class – the Vanguardian! Trove – Heroes arrives this Spring!
PC March 27, 2018 | XBOX March 27, 2018 | PS4 March 27, 2018 | Switch June 23, 2021
Trove – Adventures is an all-new, free expansion for Trove! Today we’ve taken things to a whole new level with completely revamped clubs for playing with friends, a brand-new tutorial for players just starting with Trove, new tools for building, and so much more!
One of the most exciting new additions is the Forbidden Spires biome. This gorgeous new Asian-inspired zone holds new dungeons, enemies, a brand-new resource (Cinnabar) and spectacular styles!
PC November 14, 2017 | XBOX November 14, 2017 | PS4 November 14, 2017 | Switch June 23, 2021
Released August, 2017 the Eclipse update introduced Gem Forging, Subclasses changes to the hub and the Trovian Atlas.
PC August 22, 2017 | XBOX August 22, 2017 | PS4 August 22, 2017 | Switch June 23, 2021
Dive headlong into a new adventure now that Trove’s Megalithic Update is here! Take on new challenges with Minigames, travel lands that time forgot with the Jurassic Jungle, face off against new prehistoric foes, and knock blocks off with the Dino Tamer class!
PC June 27, 2017 | XBOX June 27, 2017 | PS4 June 27, 2017 | Switch June 23, 2021
- Any Gamemode
- Defensive Support
- Offensive Support
Guild Wars 2 Trading and Raids
[Hs] NA Guild Lord, Team 99% Cofounder, Guild Wars 2 enthusiast
Welcome to the Zerg! I’m Rediche, a Guild Wars 2 veteran, God of WvW, and your friendly neighborhood World vs. World player. Enjoy your stay! Streams are on random days
Check our socials
Revenant Builds Guide
Known as “ Vlad ” during development, Revenant was expected to be a bloodsucking vampire. Since his release in August 2018 , we do know that he is more of an Eidolon energy type of guy and he is a mixture of damage, crowd control and self heal .
Especially his ultimate ability Danse Macabre is really fun to play and can quickly kill large groups of mobs. For extra mobility and health regeneration using Revenant’s third ability Reave is highly recommended.
You can even cast this skill while you’re channeling Danse Macabre ! There are different kind of approaches for building this Warframe and if you follow this guide you will find more than one fitting idea.
- High shields
- Interesting play style
- Respectable damage output
- Self healing ability
- Good mobility
- Highly energy dependent
- Needs a lot Forma to be good
The Best Revenant Builds
Since the aura slot already comes with a build-in Naramon polarity, going for Corrosive Projection seems to be the right choice.
Don’t forget that Energy Siphon doesn’t work while you channel your ultimate ability, so using this aura isn’t reasonable.
If you really want to upgrade your damage output, Growing Power might be a place to look, but generally speaking you just want to stay with the build-in aura polarity.
Since you want to build around your ultimate skill, going for a high efficiency is also strongly recommended, which means that you always want Fleeting Expertise and if you have enough space, Streamline should also be included.
Tip: If you want to know more about Revenant and his abilities, feel free to take a look at the wikia page !
The Main Build
This build is usable in almost every environment and can kill large groups of enemies without any problems.
You don’t need to include Umbral Intensify if you don’t have that mod maxed.
Using the normal version of Intensify instead is totally okay and will also allow you to do the build without four Forma.
Priemd Continuity helps with the energy drain from your channeled ability and also boosts Reave . Since you already have a large shield, boosting it with Redirection as the preferred survival mod is a good way to survive in higher level missions .
If you ever get low on health (e.g. due to toxin or slash damage ) just use your third ability to heal yourself.
Power Drift over Cunning Drift is more a personal choice here and if you feel like you need a bit more range, go ahead and change those two.
Other than that don’t forget that you can use your Reave while channeling your ultimate ability for better mobility and have fun while killing everything in your way!
The Ranged Build
Endless (fissure) missions like defense, excavation or interception profit from a fast clearing speed. Using a huge amount of ability range on Revenant will help you with that endeavor and will also improve your ability to quickly kill everything.
You also use the maximum amount of ability efficiency, as well as every range mod you can lay your hand on.
Transient Fortitude helps with keeping the ability strength at a useful level .
Only 95% ability strength does look a bit weak, but if you try it in a mission, you will see that you can kill everything until the mobs start to hit level 60.
So if you think about doing a Axi or longer Neo run, picking this build isn’t recommended. Otherwise the huge range will speed everything up.
The High Level Build
Thinking about using Revenant for Sorties or ESO? Then give this build a try!
You’re not using Streamline, so you won’t reach the efficiency cap, but using a combination of Vitality , Steel Fiber and Hunter Adrenaline will give you lots of energy, while you use your third ability to keep yourself healthy.
If you find yourself having energy problems in ESO, try to switch out Steel Fiber for Rage to increase your energy income .
This build is also suitable for longer survival runs , so if you get a good team and camp in a dedicated room to use your ability in a narrow spot, you can probably kill everything that’s coming your way.
Revenant is a great Warframe and is really fun to play. Sadly, his first and second ability are kinda useless and not worth building around, but his ultimate ability is in combination with his Reave skill a good and strong basis for a damage build.
Revenant won’t out-damage a Saryn , a Mesa or a Volt , but you can have lots of fun and still kill your enemies in a decent amount of time . Just give these builds a try and have fun while doing so!
In This Article:
7 thoughts on “Revenant Builds Guide”
- Pingback: Aura Mods Beginner Guide | Warframe-School.com
I use revenant all the time and basically only use first and second abilities. they’re amazing defensively as you basically take no damage and the enemies rarely shoot at you as there are 7 other targets in the area. plus whenever you kill one of your weakest guys with low health you basically get one of stronger enemies into your hoard for free. amazing on defense missions as the objective will take basically no damage and you can keep several high level enemies like nox on your side for as long as you want. energy siphon works great because with only having to cast about twice every minute or so, you’re mostly full or half energy. it’s definitely slower than other builds but it’s hella reliable and self sufficient, which I need since I mostly play solo.
with high end mod you can 1 shot anithing with 1 and 3,,,
Yeah but doesn’t is get boring?
Only someone who can’t play Revenant (or never played it) can say that his 1st and 2nd ability are useless.
the 2nd hability is the best from his set as it gives the most broken endurance and gives control not to mention it depends on how many shots u receive instead of the enemy level so it can be taken to leve 9999 without a very expensive build just a lot of strenght energy a bit of efficiency and casting speed
Leave a Comment Cancel reply
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed .
Revenant builds for Guild Wars 2. A wide variety of meta, great and good GW2 builds and guides for PvE, PvP and WvW.
- Fractal & Dungeon
- Raid & Strike
- WvW - Roaming
- Core / Free to Play (F2P)
- Daily Tracker
- PvP Statistics
- Characters Overview
- Black Desert Online Boss Timer
- Home →
- Builds →
Revenant Build - an Eidolon based Warframe who seems to invoke the same energy which the Teralyst and its upgraded version have. Revenant is a unique Warframe build which is capable of handling enormous amounts of harm to foes while inflating foes to control them or rejuvenate his requirements.
Special Abilities of Revenant Build
Revenant Build has some special ability to force foes to battle for him, safeguard himself with smart energy, soar via foes thieving their strength and releasing anarchy with his dance of demise. Here, we have detailed the exciting special abilities of Revenant Build which may aid you to rock in the battleground. Let’s take a look at them.
The ability ‘Enthrall” will aid the Revenant to enchant a foe, inducing them to battle for him by wheeling against your squad. This process will disseminate the enthrallment to other foes by adding a maximum of seven thralls to battle for you. Those thralls are permitted to harm by Revenant and his squad and demise will leave behind the energy which handles harm to nearby foes. Furthermore, this ability is very helpful and ideal to utilize if you utilize the foe to battle amidst themselves. As well, utilizing Reave on enthralling cedes 5x more shield and health that are garnered.
The Revenant build utilizes smart energy to safeguard himself and his squad that blocks foe attacks and daze any foe who tries to handle the onslaught. Further, the ability Mesmer skin is deemed as a shield which entirely halts an onslaught and dazes the foe, the amount of time it halts will be displayed by the charges. When the Mesmer Skin is active, utilizing Reave on a foe that is enthralled will provide the ability for another charge. Also, this ability is helpful for indulging multiple foes or for neglecting harm that could be lethal to the player.
With this ability, the Revenant Build smashes via his foes, thieving their health and shields and adding them to his own. When the enthralled foes are knocked, the amount that is exhausted will be multiplied and giving more for Revenant build to sneak. You can also cast Reave while Danse Macabre is active and cause the smash to happen. As well, this ability is good for rebuilding both shields and health of Revenant build. If the Danse Macabre is active, the Revenant moves slightly slower.
Revenant commence rotating with the slowed movement while releasing lethal energy beams around his harming foes within a radius. This smart energy beam accommodates to foes and handle their weakness against them and making Danse Macabre as a powerful ability. Further, the beam will alter their harm type to choose defenses, while incoming harm is redirected back into the beams. Maintain fire to bolster status impacts and harm, at the increased energy consumption cost. Thrall defeated by Danse Macabre leaves over-shield pickups.
Best Revenant Build
Revenant Build - the Eidolon themed addition to the Warframe lineup. There are many different types of builds are available for Revenant in the Warframe, you can opt any of them for your warframe build. Some may look for the best Revenant build for their game, if you are one among them, then check out our awesome builds for the newest addition to the ever-growing Warframe family.
Revenant Build General Power Stat Table
Special abilities stat table, the main revenant build.
The Main build of Revenant is operable in almost every warframe environment and can defeat massive groups of foes without any troubles. Instead of Umbral intensity, utilizing the normal variant Intensify is good and will permit you to do the build without any Forma. Primed Continuity mod will aid you with the energy drain from your allocated ability and bolster the ability Reave. As you already have a massive shield, bolstering it with Redirection - the survival mod is a good way to sustain in high-level missions. If your health level gets lower, just utilize the ability Reave to heal your Revenant and proceed with your battle in the field. Are you seeking for the best Revenant build? This is one of the best warframe builds. Thus, utilize this build for your game-play at least once and enjoy your battling.
The Ranged Revenant Build
The build mainly focuses on adding the duration and range to the Revenant's abilities along with reduced energy costs. Endless missions like excavation, denial or jamming profit from the quick clearing speed. Utilizing the massive amount of ability range on the Revenant build will aid you with an attempt and will enhance your ability to rapidly defeat every foe. Transient Fortitude mod will aid you with maintaining the ability strength at a great level. 95% of the ability strength looks a bit weak. But, if you utilize it in a mission, you will see that your Revenant can defeat everything until the rioters begin to hit level 60.
The High-Level Revenant Build
In this build, you are not utilizing the mod Streamline, hence you will not reach the efficiency detonator, but utilizing the combination of Steel Fiber, Hunter Adrenalin, and Vitality will offer you a lot of energy while utilizing your third ability Reave to maintain your health. If you find any trouble in your build, then change Steel Fiber over Rage to improve your energy income. Furthermore, this build is well-suited for longer survival runs. Hence, if you get a good squad to utilize your ability in a slender spot, you can plausibly defeat everything that comes on your path. Planning to utilize Revenant Build in the Warframe? Then give a try to this Revenant Build!
Revenant is a very unique and powerful warframe. The Revenant build is the returning person who controls the power of the night spirit and transmutes into a fighter, confounds and kill his foes. So, are you planning to create a Revenant Build for your Warframe? If yes, then give a try to any of the above-mentioned builds and enjoy battling in your warfare!
Leave a Reply:
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
- PSA – Public Service Announcements
- Weekly Schedule
- Donate Aluminum Cans
- Donate Online
- Gift Donations
- Mail a Check
- Pay for a Day
- Volunteer to Help KRFP
- Washington State Combined Fund Drive
- Moscow Art Walk
- Moscow Renaissance Fair
- All Audio Fundraiser
- Real Radio Dinner & Auction
Evening Report – Tue., Aug 9, 2022 – Moscow Together Program
- Moscow Human Rights Commission Planning Logo for Businesses Celebrating our “Inclusive, Welcoming, Respectful and Supportive Community.
- Inland North Waste Wants to Add Roll-Off Container Sizes and Take Over Billing from the City.
- US Justice Dept. Wants Federal Judge to Prevent Idaho from Enforcing New Abortion Trigger Law Set to Take Effect Aug. 25th.
Right-click and save link: | HiFi
- 7:30pm - Lockdown Moshpit
- 8:30pm - Grateful Dead through the Decades
- 10:00pm - What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
- Evening Report – Tue., Oct 31, 2023 – FBI in Moscow Documenting Quad Murder Site / More Pullman Council Candidates Forum
- Evening Report – Mon., Oct 30, 2023 – School Board Candidate Gay Lynn Clyde
- Evening Report – Fri., Oct 27, 2023 – All 6 Moscow School Board Candidates.
- Evening Report – Thu., Oct 27, 2023 – Moscow School Board Candidate Jim Gray
- KRFP Call-in Forum for Moscow City Council Candidates, Pt2.
Stay in Touch
Subscribe to Email Newsletter
- 2023 : J F M A M J J A S O N D
- 2022 : J F M A M J J A S O N D
- 2021 : J F M A M J J A S O N D
- 2020 : J F M A M J J A S O N D
- 2019 : J F M A M J J A S O N D
- 2018 : J F M A M J J A S O N D
- 2017 : J F M A M J J A S O N D
- 2016 : J F M A M J J A S O N D
- 2015 : J F M A M J J A S O N D
- 2014 : J F M A M J J A S O N D
- 2013 : J F M A M J J A S O N D
- 2012 : J F M A M J J A S O N D
- 2011 : J F M A M J J A S O N D
- 2010 : J F M A M J J A S O N D
- 2009 : J F M A M J J A S O N D
- 2008 : J F M A M J J A S O N D
Even Older Archives
audio.krfp.org: 2009 & earlier news.krfp.org: 2009 & earlier
Older archives use The Wayback Machine. Read about it on Wikipedia .