- Awards Season
- Big Stories
- Pop Culture
- Video Games
How to Find Residential Information in the White Pages
The White Pages is a great resource for finding residential information. It can be used to locate people, businesses, and services in your area. In this article, we’ll discuss how to use the White Pages to find residential information.
Searching by Name
The most common way to use the White Pages is to search for someone by name. You can enter a person’s full name, first name, last name, or even just a partial name. The results will show you their address and phone number if it is available.
Searching by Location
If you don’t know the person’s name but you know their location, you can use the White Pages to search for them by location. You can enter an address or city and state and the results will show you all of the people who live in that area.
Advanced Search Options
The White Pages also offers advanced search options that can help you narrow down your search results. You can filter your search by age, gender, and other criteria such as occupation or language spoken. This can be helpful if you are looking for a specific person or type of person in a certain area.
Using the White Pages is an easy way to find residential information quickly and accurately. Whether you are looking for someone by name or location, the White Pages has all of the tools you need to get the information you need.
This text was generated using a large language model, and select text has been reviewed and moderated for purposes such as readability.
MORE FROM ASK.COM
- Source Code
Renders the web page to an image buffer and returns the result as a Base64 -encoded string representation of that image.
≪ web page module.
- P canGoBack
- P canGoForward
- P customHeaders
- P focusedFrameName
- P frameContent
- P frameName
- P framePlainText
- P frameTitle
- P framesCount
- P framesName
- P libraryPath
- P navigationLocked
- P offlineStoragePath
- P offlineStorageQuota
- P ownsPages
- P pagesWindowName
- P paperSize
- P plainText
- P scrollPosition
- P viewportSize
- P windowName
- P zoomFactor
- M addCookie
- M childFramesCount
- M childFramesName
- M clearCookies
- M currentFrameName
- M deleteCookie
- M evaluateAsync
- M goForward
- M includeJs
- M renderBase64
- M renderBuffer
- M sendEvent
- M setContent
- M switchToChildFrame
- M switchToFocusedFrame
- M switchToFrame
- M switchToMainFrame
- M switchToParentFrame
- M uploadFile
- H Callback Triggers
- H onCallback
- H onClosing
- H onConfirm
- H onConsoleMessage
- H onFilePicker
- H onInitialized
- H onLoadFinished
- H onLoadStarted
- H onNavigationRequested
- H onPageCreated
- H onResourceError
- H onResourceReceived
- H onResourceRequested
- H onResourceTimeout
- H onUrlChanged
© Copyright 2010-2020 Ariya Hidayat — Homepage design by Maurice Svay — Documentation design by Jamie Mason .
- PhantomJS Tutorial
- PhantomJS - Home
- PhantomJS - Overview
- PhantomJS - Environment Setup
- PhantomJS - Object
- PhantomJS - Methods
- WebPage Module
- PhantomJS - Properties
- PhantomJS - Events/Callbacks
- PhantomJS - Child Process Module
- File System Module
- System Module
- Web Server Module
- Command Line Interface
- PhantomJS - Screen Capture
- PhantomJS - Page Automation
- PhantomJS - Network Monitoring
- PhantomJS - Testing
- PhantomJS - REPL
- PhantomJS - Examples
- PhantomJS Useful Resources
- PhantomJS - Quick Guide
- PhantomJS - Useful Resources
- PhantomJS - Discussion
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
PhantomJS - render()
Render helps to take the image buffer and save it as per the format specified. The formats supported are PDF, PNG, JPEG, BMP, PPM, GIF (support depends on the build of QT used).
It supports integers between 0 and 100. It is used mainly for JPEG and PNG formats. For JPEG, it is used in percentage. Level 0 will produce a very small and low quality file and 100 produces high quality file. The default value is 75. For PNG, it sets as a compression level with 0 having small file and 100 having higher one.
You can use clipRect, viewportSize, paperSize with render methods for rendering the image buffer in formats as required.
Its syntax is as follows −
Let us take an example to understand the use of render() method.
The above program generates the following output .
Let us consider another example.
Kickstart Your Career
Get certified by completing the course
Instantly share code, notes, and snippets.
cjoudrey / twitter.js
- Star 88 You must be signed in to star a gist
- Fork 16 You must be signed in to fork a gist
mpdmanash commented Jan 24, 2014
Thanks a lot. I made an account at GitHub to thank you.
Sorry, something went wrong.
dorajistyle commented Feb 6, 2014
Brilliant! Thanks a lot.
kimmobrunfeldt commented Mar 7, 2014
I made a node module which was inspired by this, check it out https://github.com/kimmobrunfeldt/url-to-image !
frankred commented May 5, 2014
Thank you, I do not use this for making a screenshot, but to give JS AJAX pages some time to build up the page, after that I can scrape usefull information...
raviksingh09 commented Aug 9, 2014
Can you please advice why does this script fail for " http://www.theveteranssite.com " ?
dirkschneemann commented Jan 21, 2015
Hooray, this is the only code I found so far on this topic which is really working as intended, thank you!
nedrocks commented Aug 24, 2015
This is fantastic. Thank you very very much for this snippet!
goudgoud69 commented Aug 29, 2016
Thank you ! It' work fine and it's so simplier !
sramzan commented Oct 3, 2016 • edited
Thank you!... I've been having an issue where phantom would not wait for all resources to load. My initial method of static wait times wasn't working, so this was an awesome solution.
dmmfll commented Nov 5, 2016
Thanks for this. It solved a lot of issues for some code I was writing.
dvjunior commented Apr 7, 2017 • edited
How can I set proxy authentication? I tried this: phantomjs --proxy-auth=user:pass myTwitter.js but response is 401. I have a script for screen capture and I and I was able to authenticate with the same way up.
ex: phantomjs --proxy-auth=user:pass --ignore-ssl-errors=true myScript.js http://urlforexample.com output.png timeout 1400(px) 700(px)
dvjunior commented Apr 7, 2017
I was able to solve with page.settings.userName and page.settings.password, but this script twitter.js did not solve my problem, was animation in page, the data is loaded via ajax, in my case, phantomjs render the animation.
oeurnravuth commented May 27, 2017
Thank you so much for share this!
bolsunovskyi commented Aug 28, 2017
Thanks, it helps!!!
peterruijter commented Oct 18, 2017
Nice script. A small side note; why do you declare the variable forceRenderTimeout? This one is never used and setTimeout can be called without an assignment to a variable.
http91 commented Nov 17, 2017
It worked great! Thanks a lot!
opicron commented May 12, 2018
This is actually doing nothing:
renderTimeout = setTimeout(doRender, resourceWait);
Increase the resourceWait and set to:
mmehedin commented Jun 13, 2018
Excellent. Thank you!
It works with everything I tried except this: https://myaccount.nytimes.com/auth/login
I do not get the rendering of the input for username, password and the submit button. Any ideas why? Really thankful for your code.
presiyanPeykov commented Oct 13, 2018
Works like a charm . Thank you .
cbilgili commented Aug 7, 2019
Thank you! After 5 years, it's still working!
bgerd commented Mar 7, 2020
Thank you! Feb-2020 and still good
Mutale85 commented Apr 25, 2021
How can I get through the five seconds wait for cloudflare? Tried this, but its still getting stuck at the wait for 5 seconds as cloudflare redirects you.
adeaji61 commented May 27, 2021 • edited
i tried windy.com, but it didn't work
Stack Exchange Network
Stack Exchange network consists of 183 Q&A communities including Stack Overflow , the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their knowledge, and build their careers.
Software Quality Assurance & Testing Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for software quality control experts, automation engineers, and software testers. It only takes a minute to sign up.
Q&A for work
Connect and share knowledge within a single location that is structured and easy to search.
PhantomJS not rendering all of page even with a few seconds delay
I am using my linux box to try and periodically download my local skateboard park's webpage and search for whether there are free skate-school lessons available.
I'm currently falling at the first hurdle as I am only getting a partially rendered page. The crucial dynamic content is missing.
I'm using a bash command to get an html file:
My save_page.js looks like this:
There is a ten second delay in there - but it also fails to load the whole page with a 3 or 5 second delay.
- Whats the URL? You script seems to work with google.com here locally. – Niels van Reijmersdal Aug 9, 2017 at 17:00
Your example script seems to work fine here.
Added some extra loggin:
Output for node_modules/phantomjs/lib/phantom/bin/phantomjs get_page.js http://www.google.com/ > test.html :
What is your URL and output? if you add this extra console.logs?
- My HTML file is now blank apart from Status: success... URL: houseofvanslondon.com/book-skate-session Incidentally the content appears if I use another phantom.js example where the page gets rendered to .png but that is not what I am trying to acheive. – user137385 Aug 9, 2017 at 17:55
- Weird the same code works here i get: houseofvanslondon.com/book-skate-session success <!DOCTYPE html><head><title>Book a Skate or BMX Session - House of Vans London</title>... – Niels van Reijmersdal Aug 9, 2017 at 18:11
- 1 @KatePaulk No, PhantomJS is dead, the webkit engine hasnt been updated in years. Doesnt support cross-domain iframes sources. The maintainer has stepped down and he suggest to use Chrome headless instead :) groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/phantomjs/9aI5d-LDuNE – Niels van Reijmersdal Aug 12, 2017 at 7:38
- 1 @NielsvanReijmersdal - well, that's a shame. PhantomJS was a useful tool. Hopefully Chrome headless will serve as a viable replacement. – Kate Paulk ♦ Aug 14, 2017 at 12:12
Sign up or log in, post as a guest.
Required, but never shown
- Featured on Meta
- What should be next for community events?
- Alpha test for short survey in banner ad slots starting on week of September...
- If more users could vote, would they engage more? Testing 1 reputation voting...
Hot Network Questions
- How high could Ingenuity fly?
- Political purpose of Canada's prime minister publicly accusing India's government of being involved with killing a Canadian Sikh leader
- Does Coolant Actively Circulate Through Overflow Reservoir?
- PhD Advisor Slander to Postdoc PI
- When applying for a British visa, is it necessary to supply a translation of the passport?
- Show positions of duplicated matrix elements
- What does mΩ/sq/25 μm mean?
- Does there exist a (statistical) topology induced by students on the space of algebraic formulas? :)
- It's what's within the two
- How do you translate "out of all that" in an outraged or disbelieving way?
- What font is it that was used in this document?
- I inherited a new bike; when I coast my leg shakes and that thigh burns. What is going on?
- A Trivial Pursuit #16 (Art and Literature 3/4): X
- How to know if the model is underfitting because the data is hard to model, or just the model is too simplistic?
- tcolorboxes in beamer
- Continuous dynamical systems and analytic number theory: connections
- Why are some cards out of collector number sequence in MTG:Lord of the Rings
- To find rate of change of area of triangle when rate of change and value of length of base and height are 3cm/min, 5cm/min and 8cm,10cm respectively.
- Heating and Cooling controlled via one thermostat
- Vmware Virtual Machine Securing Access
- Do the Einstein Field Equations force the metric to be Lorentzian?
- Where to find English translation of Pansu's paper from Ann. Math?
- What assumptions were made about the sphericity of the Moon for the Apollo program?
- Why are there no enormous galaxies near us?
- 16 Dependencies
- 7 Dependents
- 41 Versions
Render a webpage and get the image as a stream.
It uses a pool of phantom processes so it doesn't need to spawn a new process for each website. New requests are added to the pool member with the shortest queue length.
This module depends on the phantomjs-prebuilt module, which will install PhantomJS for you if you don't already have it.
You can also pass some options:
Or override the options for each render stream
Supported output formats
We support the output formats that PhantomJS's render method supports. At the time of this writing these are:
Since the interface is just a stream you can pipe the web site anywhere! Try installing picture-tube and run the following example
If you need your page to do something before phantom renders it you just need to immediately set window.renderable to false. If that is set when the page is opened the module will wait for window.renderable to be set to true and when this happens the render will occur.
Here is an example to illustrate it better.
You can add any special cookies at render time. For format, see http://phantomjs.org/api/webpage/method/add-cookie.html . Example:
That will use that cookie for that particular render job. You probably want to set the expires property to something fairly short, as there may not be a guarantee that a pooled phantom process won't pick up the cookie for a particular render job, and you may want that session to only be valid for an individual job run.
Sometimes you need to inject polyfills, e.g. PhantomJS Date.parse is broken . You can add paths to local files to polyfill broken / missing features of PhantomJS using the opts.injectJs property. Example:
Obviously, make sure the path './includes/my-date-polyfill.js' is resolvable from the project root, or pass in an absolute path. When the page is initialized , any scripts you listed there will be injected before any rendering happens.
Header and footer (PDF Only)
For PDF Files only - Header and Footer can be added by adding a global PhantomJSPrinting object to the html you are rendering. Example:
For security reasons you probably would filter the outgoing requests:
For rendering, PhantomJS requires the fontconfig library, which may be missing if you're using Ubuntu Server. To install on Ubuntu:
Render stream emits "log" event with useful debug details coming from onError (JS error), onConsoleMessage, onResourceError, onResourceTimeout webpage hooks.
Also, some additional debugging output may be enabled by running your app with a DEBUG environment variable set as follows:
If you are getting undefined error codes and responses when attempting to render, it's likely a connection issue of some sort. If the URL uses SSL, adding --ignore-ssl-errors=true to phantomFlags may help. You also try adding --debug=true to the phantomFlags array.
- wkhtmltopdf is a Node module that uses wkhtmltopdf to convert HTML to PDF. It is similar in that it uses Webkit and produces output as a stream, and different in that it doesn't use PhantomJS. Also, wkhtmotopdf only supports PDF output.
Downloads Weekly Downloads
7 years ago
[Solved]-Render HTML with images using PhantomJS-phantom.js
you have to call render when the page is fully loaded. remember that loading a page via page.open or page.content is always async.
change your code to this
- Render HTML with images using PhantomJS
- How to render an html element using phantomjs
- Can I force phantomjs to render pdf's with the background images and colors
- How can I render html content as pdf file using phantomJs in node.JS
- Error using ffmpeg image2pipe with phantomjs to render video from webpage screenshots
- Can't find elements in html using webdriverio with phantomjs
- Render HTML to PDF with PhantomJS on DOMContentLoaded/Document Ready
- Save and render a webpage with PhantomJS and node.js
- Using Selenium with Python and PhantomJS to download file to filesystem
- Using PhantomJS to embed all images of a webpage produces warnings but works
- How to print html source to console with phantomjs
- Using PhantomJS with Selenium Webdriver and Python
- How to implement PhantomJS with Selenium WebDriver using java
- How to get the HTML source of a website with PhantomJS
- Why I am not able to render my ReactJS application using PhantomJS 2.1.1?
- Phantomjs doesn't render footers with a custom styles
- How to download images from a site with phantomjs
- webshot does not render local images inside html
- C# example of using PhantomJS webdriver ExecutePhantomJS to filter out images
- Phantomjs using a local file with page.includeJs?
- Runaway memory usage with Selenium using PhantomJS
- Using PhantomJS with Karma (Win7 x64)
- phantomjs throwing DOM exception 18 on canvas.toDataURL using src images
- Using phantomjs for dynamic content with scrapy and selenium possible race condition
- How to set cookies in phantomjs using selenium with python?
- Injecting JQuery into Amazon.com pages using PhantomJS causes problems with JQuery
- using phantomjs with RSelenium on windows 7
- Unexpected token '>' Using Array.some() With Karma and PhantomJS
- phantomjs Client called CTFontCreateWithName() using name "Helvetica Neue" and got font with PostScript name "HelveticaNeue"
More Query from same tag
- Can't set cookies in page.evaluate PhantomJS
- phantomjs works on one machine, but can't find jquery on another?
- Passing a value from PhantomJS to node.js
- Having trouble getting page.injectJs() to work in PhantomJS
- Why can't Groovy find this program even though it's on my PATH?
- PhantomJS screenshot Trading View Chart
- Webscraping Selenium and PhantomJS Returning text for product details
- Scraping live-sports data without driver.refresh()?
- Change Proxy at runtime in Selenium.Webdriver + PhantomJS using C#
- How to reduce phantomjs memory consumption?
- Unknown error running phantomjs in Ubuntu 14.04
- How can I turn part of my casperjs script into a function so I can use it multiple times
- how to render page phantom js every minute
- CasperJS - Get generated source after document/jquery fully loaded
- How to traverse the dom tree of a website and get all the elements in CasperJS?
- Adding error and message events in phantomjs-node
- PhantomJs.exe throwing "terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::bad_alloc' " error on Windows 2008 R2
- How to ouput data to a file in CasperJS?
- PhantomJSDriver failing to select a jQuery ui tab
- Prevent Jasmine Test expect() Resolving Before JS Finished Executing
- C# Selenium can't find button
- Why would a developer ever need PhantomJS as opposed to just using some testing framework?
- How to set env variable PHANTOMJS_BIN
- Timers in a webpage are synchronous to times in phantomjs
- When a feature spec runs PhantomJS occurs an error 'Could not rendezvous with font server (error 268435459)'
- Getting weird behavior from phantom js
- Open RequireJS Application with PhantomJS
- Grafana with aws elasticsearch data source not working in phantomjs
- how to ignore errors in phantomjs
Copyright 2023 www.appsloveworld.com . All rights reserved.
Make PhantomJS wait for entire page to load before rendering as PDF
We cron a phantomjs rasterize.js http://website.com filename.pdf which stopped working (blank PDFs) when the website became more "fancy". If I change it to filename.png it works though.
I tried changing this timeout to 9999 in rasterize and I still get a blank PDF. The default rasterize.js was working before the website switch.
Any ideas what to change/add to rasterize to make it work again?