What's Your Question?
How to Find Song Lyrics Online
It may seem easy to find song lyrics online these days, but that’s not always true. Some free lyrics sites are online hubs for communities that love to share anything related to music, including sheet music, tablature, concert schedules and song lyrics. However, these sites may also post user-submitted content, including song lyrics, and that means the lyrics aren’t always completely accurate. The key to finding the most accurate song lyrics online is to visit lyrics websites that publish official song lyrics.
You can’t go wrong with lyrics from this popular website. Lyrics.com touts itself as the internet’s largest repository of song lyrics, album information and videos from various artists. Here’s how to find lyrics on the site:
Log on to www.lyrics.com. On the homepage, type the song, artist or album into the search bar and press enter. Browse the results for the specific song lyrics you want. Cross-reference the lyrics with other similar results for accuracy.
Perhaps nothing can be more accurate than the official lyrics to a song. That is what MetroLyrics offers to its visitors. Apart from the lyrics, you’ll also get news, top hits and even upcoming releases from the most popular artists in the music industry. What is nice about this website is that if you only know a part of a song but don’t know the title, just type in the lyrics that you can remember and the site will find the song for you. Here’s how you can search for lyrics on their website.
- Go to www.metrolyrics.com.
- In the search field at the top of the homepage, type the song or part of the lyrics to conduct a search.
- Scroll through the results to find the song.
- Click on the song to sing it or print it.
Although the homepage may not look like much, it boasts more than 300,000 song lyrics by more than 7,000 artists. When you want to look up your song by artist, this is the site to do it. The archive is sorted according to artist, album, discography, videos and concerts. Searching for lyrics on the site is basically the same process as the previous two entries. Click on the results for a smartphone friendly layout of the lyrics.
Let’s Sing It
This lyrics website is one of the most thorough on the internet. After entering the song in the search field, you get album and artist information, a video and lyrics to other songs on the album in addition to the primary lyrics.
- Go to https://www.letssingit.com/.
- Click on the magnifying glass icon at the top of the homepage.
- Type the song title or the artist.
- Click on the particular title from the results.
- Play the song, sing along or share it on your social media page.
This is a good alternative lyrics community site, especially if you’re searching for current songs. Recent updates and the latest additions are prominently displayed on the homepage. The only caveat to this site is the lyrics are also submitted by members and could contain some errors.
Go to https://www.lyricsmode.com/. Type the song title into the search field at the top of the page. Search for the song in the results and click on it.
MORE FROM QUESTIONSANSWERED.NET
Log in / Sign up
Spooky Girl Lyrics
- Year of Release: 2022
Boo bitch, Spooky Girl's here
Spooky Boy's out, I'm takin' over this year
Now it is the season I am goin' trick-or-treating
Black cat by my side spreadin' holiday fear (Look out)
I'm the nightmare before Christmas (Yuh)
All them fake spooky girls keep your distance (Yuh)
Put your hands together if you superstitious (Like, yuh)
Grainy photos make you question my existence (Cryptid! Yeah)
Ayy, I'm a spooky girl
Ayy, with some spooky nails
Ayy, sit down at your organ and play you some spooky scales
Ayy, with some spooky hair
Ayy, might put a spell on you so listen closely but beware
I got some jack-o-lanterns linin' up my driveway
Put your candy in my bucket like it's child's play
Bloody Mary in the mirror, she's lookin' my way
Headless Horsemen stoppin' traffic on the highway
Now, double time it, turn up the trouble
Fire burnin' in the cauldron gonna burst their bubble
Fly by a party while ridin' on my broomstick
I gotta meet my other witch-bitches at the tomb quick (That's my coven)
Get ready then we go back but turns out in this one case
The party kicks me out because they say I've got a "Young Face" (Ooh! Hi Greg)
Eyes peeled behind my mask like a raccoon and an owl
Head back to the tomb, look at the moon and start to howl
Shivers down my spine cause she's followin' me Rita Skeeter
Knock on a door 'cause I'm scared that she might be a creeper
This dude stares, says I'm way too old to be a trick-or-treater
You know, 'cause I'm all dressed up like a (One eyed, one horned)
Flying purple people eater
Can't hear the music man just jack it up
Swords out (Swords out) we gonna slash it up
All my zombies are still catchin' up
Under your bed where the monsters like to mash it up
I'm talkin' ghosts, ghouls
Mary Shelley's Monster
And demons that'll slaughter
Those claws'll leave a mark
Give you a scar like Harry Potter
I got some dead pumpkins linin' up my driveway (Yea-ah)
Eat the candy out my bucket like it's child's play (Child's play)
Bloody Mary in the mirror, she lookin' my way (She lookin' my way)
The Headless Horseman's going batty on the highway (Oo-uh)
More Lyrics from Charlize Pate Songs
Log in Sign up
Forgot password, - or -, please select a playlist, add new playlist.
- Set as private Set as public
- Embed How to use?
Embed: Love & Light EP
Custom size :.
- HTML/HTML5 (WordPress Supported)
Get Boomplay Premium for Complete Order
Back Payment Method Pay With Review and pay Order Date Payment Method Due Today Submit
Back Flutterwave Pay
Congratulations! You have successfully activated Boomplay 1 Month Premium.
Please check your balance and then try again.
Payment is being processed by . Please wait while the order is being comfirmed.
Payment Processing Your order is processing, and it may take up to a few days for the service provider to handle your payment. Please kindly stay tuned and check your order status in ‘User Center’. Go to User Center
- Completed: Your order has been successfully paid.
- Cancelled: Your expired order will turn to "Cancelled".
- Failed: Your order was not successfully processed due to payment error.
- Processing: Your order is processing, and it may take a few days for the service provider to handle your payment. Once it notifies us the payment result, we will change the status of the order.
- Artists add
Spooky Little Girl Like You
- The Zombies
Lyrics submitted by roomfullofmirrors
- Highest Rated
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
- No Replies Log in to reply
Add your thoughts
Log in now to tell us what you think this song means.
Don’t have an account? Create an account with SongMeanings to post comments, submit lyrics, and more. It’s super easy, we promise!
- Artists - Z
- Spooky Little Girl Like You Lyrics
- Artists - S
- Speedy Ortiz
More Featured Meanings
Most popular lyric tags
More the zombies lyrics.
- She's Not There Lyrics
- Time Of The Season Lyrics
- Care Of Cell 44 Lyrics
- The Way I Feel Inside Lyrics
- A Rose For Emily Lyrics
Follow 0 fans
Watch: New Singing Lesson Videos Can Make Anyone A Great Singer
Sheet Music PDF Playlist
Written by: Colt Hoey, Samuel Gray
Lyrics © DistroKid
Lyrics Licensed & Provided by LyricFind
Discuss the Spooky Girl Lyrics with the community:
We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe. If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly.
You need to be logged in to favorite .
Create a new account.
Your name: * Required
Your email address: * Required
Pick a user name: * Required
Username: * Required
Password: * Required
Forgot your password? Retrieve it
Use the citation below to add these lyrics to your bibliography:
Style: MLA Chicago APA
"Spooky Girl Lyrics." Lyrics.com. STANDS4 LLC, 2023. Web. 18 Oct. 2023. < https://www.lyrics.com/lyric-lf/5232368/Kid+Monday/Spooky+Girl >.
Missing lyrics by Kid Monday?
Know any other songs by kid monday don't keep it to yourself, image credit, the web's largest resource for, music, songs & lyrics, a member of the stands4 network, watch the song video.
Our awesome collection of, promoted songs.
Are you a music master?
"i'm going off the rails on a........ (fill in the missing lyrics).
- A. Crazy Train
- B. Lazy Rain
- C. All the heartache and pain
- D. I think I'm insane
Free, no signup required :
Add to chrome, add to firefox, on radio right now.
Powered by OnRad.io
Think you know music? Test your MusicIQ here!
- Songwriter Interviews
- Song Writing
- Fact or Fiction
- They're Playing My Song
- Songfacts Pages
- Songwriting Legends
- Songfacts Podcast
- Amanda Flinner
- Bruce Pollock
- Corey O'Flanagan
- Dan MacIntosh
- Laura Antonelli
- Leslie Michele Derrough
- Maggie Grimason
- Nicole Roberge
- Roger Catlin
- Shawna Ortega
- Trevor Morelli
Spooky by Classics IV
- In the cool of the evening when ev'rything is gettin' kind of groovy I call you up and ask you if you like to go and meet and see a movie First you say no, you've got some plans for the night And then you stop, and say, "All right" Love is kinda crazy with a spooky little girl like you You always keep me guessin', I never seem to know what you are thinkin' And if a fella looks at you, it's for sure your little eye will be a-winkin' I get confused 'cause I don't know where I stand And then you smile, and hold my hand Love is kinda crazy with a spooky little girl like you Spooky! If you decide someday to stop this little game that you are playin' I'm gonna tell you all what my heart's been a-dyin' to be sayin' Just like a ghost, you've been a-hauntin' my dreams So I'll propose on Halloween Love is kinda crazy with a spooky little girl like you Spooky Spooky, oh alright I said spooky, oh Hey yeah, I said spooky! Yeah yeah Writer/s: Buddy Buie, Harry Middlebrooks, James B. Cobb Jr., Mike Shapiro Publisher: CONCORD MUSIC PUBLISHING LLC Lyrics licensed and provided by LyricFind
- More songs from Classics IV
- More songs popular at Halloween
- More songs from 1968
- Spooky Songfacts
- Mrs. Linda (dennis) Yost from Cincinnati,ohio After Dennis’ accident Tom Garrett was hired to work with Dennis to be a replacement or co lead vocal for some live performances due to health issues .They hired Garard Montague (Bart) until he had back issues and could not travel. Paul Wesleyan was hired and has been touring with Tom the last 3 years on successful The Happy Together Tour. And the entire band is now happily doing live shows after the pandemic!
- Funkifized from Lowell, Ma The interesting thing about this band is that all the hits had prominent saxophone solos on them, but there seems to have not been a sax player in the band. I disagree that there was little difference between the Atlanta Rhythm Section's version of "Spooky" and the Classics IV version. The rhythm pattern was the same, but it was much more rockin' guitars. I liked the updated version better for a short time and eventually found the Classics IV take to be much more listenable.
- Joanne from Ct I could transport myself in 1968 to an 8th grade grammar school dance like it was yesterday. This song is “ groovy”
- Barry from Sauquoit, Ny Buddy Buie died July 18th, 2015 after suffering a heart attack in Eufaula, Alabama. May he R.I.P.
- Barry from Sauquoit, Ny On December 17th 1967 "Spooky" by the Classics IV entered Billboard's Hot Top 100 chart; and on February 4th, 1968 it peaked at #3 (for 3 weeks) and spent 15 weeks on the Top 100... The quartet had a total of three Top 10 hits; and all three had 'one word' titles, the other two were "Stormy" (#5 in 1968) and "Traces" (#2 for 1 week in 1969)... Sadly, lead singer Dennis Yost passed away on December 7th, 2008 at the age of 65... May he R.I.P.
- Howard from Levittown, Pa "Just like a ghost you keep on haunting my dreams/so I'll propose on Halloween." One of the cleverest lines ever. Cobb's guitar style didn't change between Classics IV and ARS; the texture seemed different in the mix though. I wonder sometimes if Classics IV opened up a niche for sax in pop/rock("Year of the Cat," "The One You Love" "Fool If You Think It's Over" etc.).
- Edward from Henderson, Nv Another song about a girl with unpredictable mood swings: Billy Joel"s "She's Always a Woman."
- Leah from Brooklyn, Ny In concept, this song about a boyfriend/girlfriend who has creepy mood swings and personality changes is first cousin to Katy Perry's recent tune "Hot N Cold."
- Dave from Easton, Pa Wasn't the vocalist on theses Classics IV songs Dennis Yost? I have the single "Traces" and it's listed as "The Classics IV Featuring Dennis Yost." His smooth vocals go well with the Classics IV sound. I loved ARS, too.
- Vic from Knoxville, Tn I love those descending triplets in the 2nd guitar solo
- Bri from Orange, Ca A cover was don by dusty springfeld
- Mike from Santa Barbara, Ca I've wondered what or who this song was about. It sounds like it could be about Morticia Addams from The Addams Family.
- Ekristheh from Halath, United States Cute'n'clever, one of my all times.
- Rick from San Juan, United States In one of the early episodes of HBO's "Six Feet Under", Spooky was played in one eerie scene where Nate (Peter Crause) is having a conversation with his dead father. The scene became even funnier when he told his dad that he didn't know he was into the Classics IV.
- Jonnie from St. Louis, Mo The first recording of "Spooky" was an instrumental version by saxophonist Mike Sharp. It was a 1966 - 1967 release...forgotten by most, but always one of my personal favorites. There is also a recent Smooth Jazz version of "Spooky" by David Sanborn which is excellent...and faithful to the original version. (Mike Sharp (Shapiro) was part of the team that wrote "Spooky". J.R. Cobb, Buddy Buie & Harry Middlebrooks, Jr. were all listed as writers. They eventually became The Atlanta Rhythm Section. And the rest is history.) Jonnie King/WSSM, St. Louis
Run To You Bryan Adams
"Run To You" by Bryan Adams was written for Blue Oyster Cult, and the guitar part is modeled after "Don't Fear The Reaper." BOC turned it down, so Adams recorded it for his album Reckless.
Pitbull only raps for about a minute on "Timber." Kesha does most of the work.
That Lady The Isley Brothers
The Isley Brothers' "That Lady" was sampled by Kendrick Lamar for his 2014 single "I." Lamar turned up at Ronald Isley's house to personally ask permission to borrow from the song.
(Don't Fear) The Reaper Blue Öyster Cult
Buck Dharma of Blue Oyster Cult wrote "(Don't Fear) The Reaper" after he was diagnosed with a heart condition and started thinking about his own mortality.
We're Not Gonna Take It Twisted Sister
Musically, the Twisted Sister song "We're Not Gonna Take It" is based on the Christmas tune "O Come All Ye Faithful."
Cee-Lo Green sang backup on the 1994 TLC hit "Waterfalls."
Elton John Fact or Fiction
Does he have beef with Gaga? Is he Sean Lennon's godfather? See if you can tell fact from fiction in the Elton John edition.
The 10 Bands Most Like Spinal Tap Song Writing
Based on criteria like girlfriend tension, stage mishaps and drummer turnover, these are the 10 bands most like Spinal Tap.
Brian Kehew: The Man Behind The Remasters Song Writing
Brian has unearthed outtakes by Fleetwood Mac, Aretha Franklin, Elvis Costello and hundreds of other artists for reissues. Here's how he does it.
Alice Cooper Fact or Fiction
How well do you know this shock-rock harbinger who's been publicly executed hundreds of times?
Linda Perry Songwriter Interviews
Songwriting Hall of Famer Linda Perry talks about her songs "What's Up" and "Beautiful," her songwriting process, and her move into film music.
Mike Rutherford (Genesis, Mike + The Mechanics) Songwriter Interviews
Mike Rutherford talks about the "Silent Running" storyline and "Land Of Confusion" in the age of Trump.
A monthly update on our latest interviews, stories and added songs
- Terms of Service
- Songfacts API
- Music History Calendar
- Song Licensing
- Affiliate Disclosure
- Suggest a Songfact or Artistfact
- Message Boards
- Songfacts Writers
©2023 Songfacts, LLC
Spooky Girl lyrics
The Demons Will Never Leave Me Alone
June 21, 2022
Refrain: Danny Gonzalez My spooky world Just don't spin round without you My spooky boo And every halloween I don't go looking for tricks and treats Oh no, this halloween I just need my spooky girl
Interlude: Danny Gonzalez & TheFeetHands This halloween, I just need my spooky girl
Bridge: Danny Gonzalez My spooky world (Just don't spin round without you) My spooky boo (And every) halloween (I don't go looking for) tricks and treats Oh no (this halloween I just need my spooky girl)
Refrain: Danny Gonzalez My spooky world Just don't spin round without you My spooky boo And every halloween I don't go looking for tricks and treats Oh no, this halloween (spooky world) I just need my spooky girl (Tricks and treats) This halloween , I just need my spooky girl I just need my spooky girl
Some videos may be incorrect, apologies if this is the case, we are improving so that this does not happen in the future.
No comments, you can be the first
- Classics IV Lyrics
- Phish Setlists
- Guest Appearances
- Upcoming Shows
- Largest Gaps
- Song Histories
- The Man Who Stepped Into Yesterday
- Dinner and a Movie Episodes
- A Cappella Chart
- Bustout Chart
- Debut Chart
- Guest Chart
- LivePhish Tracks Chart
- Makisupa Keyword Chart
- Narration Chart
- Secret Language Language Chart
- Song Totals Chart
- Tease Chart
- Tease Timings
- Tour/Show Openers Chart
- 20+ Minute Jam Chart
- Longest Versions Chart
- Acoustic Trey Chart
- Side Project 20+ Min Jam Chart
- Side Project Debuts
- Fan Reviews
- Archived Reviews
- Phish.net Timeline
- Phish.net History in Screenshots
- Confirming Your Account
- Phish.net Technologies
- Random Setlist
- Trey's Notebook
Originally performed by The Classics IV
(Shapiro/Middlebrooks/Cobb/Buie) © Sony/ATV Songs, LLC (BMI) In the cool of the evening when ev'rything is gettin' kind of groovy, I call you up and ask you if you want to go and meet and see a movie, First you say no, you've got some plans for the night, And then you stop, and say, "All right." Love is kinda crazy with a spooky little girl like you. You always keep me guessin', I never seem to know what you are thinkin'. And if a fella looks at you, it's for sure your little eye will be a-winkin'. I get confused, 'cause I don't know where I stand, And then you smile, and hold my hand. Love is kinda crazy with a spooky little girl like you. Spooky! If you decide someday to stop this little game that you are playin', I'm gonna tell you all what my heart's been a-dyin' to be sayin'. Just like a ghost, you've been a-hauntin' my dreams, So I'll propose... on Halloween. Love is kinda crazy with a spooky little girl like you. Spooky, Spooky, Spooky, Oh-whoa, all right, I said Spooky!
Phish.net is a non-commercial project run by Phish fans and for Phish fans under the auspices of the all-volunteer, non-profit Mockingbird Foundation.
This project serves to compile, preserve, and protect encyclopedic information about Phish and their music.
Donate to Mockingbird
Click here to contact us
The Mockingbird Foundation
The Mockingbird Foundation is a non-profit organization founded by Phish fans in 1996 to generate charitable proceeds from the Phish community.
And since we're entirely volunteer – with no office, salaries, or paid staff – administrative costs are less than 2% of revenues! So far, we've distributed over $2 million to support music education for children – hundreds of grants in all 50 states, with more on the way.