Kids Friendly Ghost Costume
Small Moments, Monster Memories
Follow us @funcostumes and tag us with #yesfuncostumes to be featured here.
- 100% polyester
- Yellow & purple polka dot patches sewn on
- Friendly ghost face has mesh-covered eye holes, limited vision
Most ghosts will be howling with their “Boos” this Halloween, but your kiddo will be shouting “Woo!” when he's wearing this Kids Friendly Ghost Costume! Look at the smile on this ghost's face! Its so friendly that even Casper may have to pass the title of Friendly Ghost over to your little one.
When your tiny tot is walking house to house with this ghost costume on, he'll be having a 'spooktacular' time! He will get more compliments than any other kid that is just dressed up as another cliche monster. With the playful face on this costume, (and only two eye holes) you won't have to worry about your little ghoul ending up like a certain cartoon and receiving rocks from your neighbors. The other kids in the neighborhood will all want to be friends with your cute little specter, and your kiddo is sure to have collected more than enough candy to share with all of his new friends. The smiling face on this ghost costume isn't the only thing that will make your little one stand out. They say its our flaws that make each of us a unique individual, right? Well, your friendly little ghost has two little polka dot patches sewn onto his front side, giving the costume a cute clumsy look, that will have all your neighbors going, “Awe!”
Get your camera ready! This is one ghost that you'll be delighted to see in your photo albums, years from now when you want to look back at the good old days. Seeing your kiddo wearing this smiling phantom's face and knowing that the smile under the costume is even bigger will bring joy to your heart.
- Cute Little Ghost! By CARISSA H. | September 2, 2014 This is a simple to wear costume, and combines the traditional Halloween concept with a cute enough look for a smaller child. It is pretty well made, so my 5 year old is looking forward to wearing it for the different events in town. I think it should endure multiple wearings. Was this review helpful to you? Vote Yes on the review titled Cute Little Ghost! Yes (2) Vote No on the review titled Cute Little Ghost! No (0)
- Two Stars By Anonymous | November 1, 2021 Was this review helpful to you? Vote Yes on the review titled Two Stars Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Two Stars No (0)
- Four Stars By Anonymous | October 24, 2021 Was this review helpful to you? Vote Yes on the review titled Four Stars Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Four Stars No (0)
- Five Stars By Anonymous | October 11, 2021 Was this review helpful to you? Vote Yes on the review titled Five Stars Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Five Stars No (0)
- Five Stars By Anonymous | September 24, 2021 Was this review helpful to you? Vote Yes on the review titled Five Stars Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Five Stars No (0)
- Just what I needed. By Current Customer | November 17, 2018 These got rave reviews when used on display mannequins. Was this review helpful to you? Vote Yes on the review titled Just what I needed. Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Just what I needed. No (0)
- Don't Buy!! By shelia bueter | September 17, 2014 This costume is awful!!! My granddaughter wanted to be a ghost for Halloween, so I purchased this costume. It arrived today. She couldn't see while wearing it. The white fabric had a cutout less that the size of a quarter behind the black netting. I cut the white material so that the eye openings behind the black netting would be larger and give her a better opportunity to see. I put the costume back on her. Every time she would move her arms, take a step, etc. the material would shift, and she could no longer see anything. Accidents waiting to happen!!!! If I could, I would give this costume a - 5 rating!!!! DON'T BUY!! I just noticed that this rating has to be submitted for approval...guess this rating won't be published!! Was this review helpful to you? Vote Yes on the review titled Don't Buy!! Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Don't Buy!! No (2)
- Friendly Ghost Costume By MaryAnne | October 13, 2013 Simple, classic, and really cute! The openings for the hands give the "shifty sheet" some control. The fabric has body, not just a flimsy sheet. My 5 year old son was delighted with it! Was this review helpful to you? Vote Yes on the review titled Friendly Ghost Costume Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Friendly Ghost Costume No (0)
- PRO Courses Guides New Tech Help Pro Expert Videos About wikiHow Pro Upgrade Sign In
- EDIT Edit this Article
- EXPLORE Tech Help Pro About Us Random Article Quizzes Request a New Article Community Dashboard This Or That Game Popular Categories Arts and Entertainment Artwork Books Movies Computers and Electronics Computers Phone Skills Technology Hacks Health Men's Health Mental Health Women's Health Relationships Dating Love Relationship Issues Hobbies and Crafts Crafts Drawing Games Education & Communication Communication Skills Personal Development Studying Personal Care and Style Fashion Hair Care Personal Hygiene Youth Personal Care School Stuff Dating All Categories Arts and Entertainment Finance and Business Home and Garden Relationship Quizzes Cars & Other Vehicles Food and Entertaining Personal Care and Style Sports and Fitness Computers and Electronics Health Pets and Animals Travel Education & Communication Hobbies and Crafts Philosophy and Religion Work World Family Life Holidays and Traditions Relationships Youth
- Browse Articles
- Learn Something New
- Quizzes Hot
- This Or That Game New
- Train Your Brain
- Explore More
- Support wikiHow
- About wikiHow
- Log in / Sign up
- Arts and Entertainment
- Halloween Costumes
How to Make a Ghost Costume
Last Updated: December 14, 2022
This article was co-authored by Alina Bokovikova . Alina Bokovikova is a Costume Designer from California. With over 15 years of experience, she specializes in designing costumes for stage productions. Alina earned an MFA in Costume Design from the University of California, San Diego and her Master of Education from the Novosibirsk Pedagogical University. She’s won two Outstanding Costume Design awards and her costumes have been displayed in Moscow, Prague, and San Jose, California. This article has been viewed 451,688 times.
A ghost costume is perfect if you’re looking for a spooky costume for Halloween or a costume party. Even better, it’s super easy and affordable to make the costume yourself!
Make a Traditional Ghost Costume
- The hat should be as light in color as possible, or people will be able to see it through the bed sheet that will be draped over your head.
- The costume should drag just a little to create a floating effect, but not so much that the person wearing it trips.
- Pin the sheet around the hat; you'll need to use about three or four more pins.
- If you don't want the black dot on the top of the head to be so noticeable, you can flip the sheet over. You should still be able to see where the mark on the top of the head is, but it will be less visible to onlookers.
- You can also just cover the mark with white-out. Or, use a fabric marker pencil that fades (invisible fabric markers).
Make a More Elaborate Ghost Costume
- You can also put the makeup on the person's neck, since it will be visible.
Video . By using this service, some information may be shared with YouTube.
- Painting your fingernails black or white will add to your ghostly look. Thanks Helpful 50 Not Helpful 20
- The bed sheet method for making a ghost costume is classic, but remember that it may make it a little hard to socialize. If you're trick-or-treating, this is a great costume, but if you're going to a party, painting your face and draping a sheet over your shoulders may work best. Thanks Helpful 38 Not Helpful 19
- Try to wear light-colored shoes with the costume for the most authentic look. Thanks Helpful 36 Not Helpful 23
Things You'll Need
- White sheet
- White or light-colored baseball cap
- Black marker
- Fabric glue
- Black and white face paint
- White long-sleeved shirt
Thanks for reading our article! If you'd like to learn more about making a ghost costume, check out our in-depth interview with Alina Bokovikova .
You Might Also Like
About This Article
To make a ghost costume, cut the brim off of a baseball cap and put it on. Drape a sheet over your head and mark where your eyes are. Take the sheet off and pin it to the baseball cap, then cut out the holes for the eyes. Cut a ragged hem at the bottom of the sheet, and you're ready to go! For more tips on how to make your costume look ghastly, read on! Did this summary help you? Yes No
- Send fan mail to authors
Reader Success Stories
Oct 3, 2016
Did this article help you?
Oct 31, 2017
Oct 3, 2017
- Do Not Sell or Share My Info
- Not Selling Info
wikiHow Tech Help Pro:
Level up your tech skills and stay ahead of the curve
DEATH, HORROR, CORPSES, MORGUE
Alexey Makeev Alextime Lord Nazi Ruso
Alexey Makeev, aka Alextime, aka Lord Nazi Ruso became famous for his numerous attacks on people, the demonstration of Nazi symbols and the murder in Mexico.
What is known about Alexey Makeev?
Alexey Makeev was born on August 22, 1974 in Elektrostal, Moscow Region. Very little is known about his childhood and youth. Alexey Makeev’s parents have died at the time of this writing.
Aleksey Makeev is a physically developed man with high mental abilities, he speaks three languages, Russian, English and Spanish.
In the period from the late 90s to 2001, Alexey Makeev was a very successful trader in securities. According to him, he earned 37,000,000 rubles. (approximately $ 1,300,000 at the exchange rate of 2000 and this information is confirmed by a certificate of his income) which allowed Makeev to lead a comfortable life and travel the world.
In 2001, Alexey Makeev decided to leave the financial market and go into show business. Here is what he wrote about one of his first TV appearances :
At that moment, I decided to quit the stock market (since it irreversibly rolled down – and is still rolling) and flow into show business. Started trading face. The case turned up. There was a rally in support of the company in front of the NTV studio. I decided to show up. I was fuck Putin, fuck NTV – decided to promote.
From 2003 to 2010 Alexey Makeev had his own business in Egypt. He and several other divers bought a boat and conducted diving tours for vacationers in the resorts of Hurghada.
In 2007, one of the first incidents involving Makeev happened in Hurghada. It is not known what caused the conflict, but judging by further events, the mental state of Alexey Makeev at that moment was not in the best shape.
As a result of the conflict, local residents threw stones at Aleksey Makeev. The police detained Makeev and he spent three days in an Egyptian prison.
Makeev did not wait for the accusations and left Egypt on April 9, 2007.
On April 10, 2007, at the insistence of his mother, Emma Nikolaevna Makeeva, Alexey Makeev was hospitalized in a psychiatric hospital in the city of Elektrostal, where he stayed for a whole month until May 8, 2007.
Soon he left for Israel, from where, after some time, he was deported to Russia and he was banned from entering this country.
Probably for illegal work as a diving instructor, there is no more accurate data on this period of Makeev’s life. However, Makeev always had his own versions on this subject, which were based on the alleged persecution of him by the special services. Perhaps Makeev tried to obtain Israeli citizenship, his mother Emma Nikolaevna Makeeva was Jewish.
In 2010, after being banned from entering Israel, Alexey Makeev moved to Spain, from where he was deported in September 2012. The reason for the detention and deportation of Makeev from Spain was the suspicion of theft.
Makeev unscrewed the wall electrical switch at an empty abandoned gas station and was detained by the Spanish police after which he was deported as not having a residence permit in this country. Makeev claims that he was deported from Spain twice, and this is possible given his craving for movement from country to country.
Path to success Alextime
Starting from the winter of 2012, Aleksey Makeev began to publish his videos on Youtube, in which he read his poems around the campfire, demonstrated edged weapons and Nazi symbols under the pseudonym Alextime.
Here is an example of poetic creativity Alextime.
Did you have a presentation today And tomorrow, quite possibly, there will be trepanation. And today I was in the morgue in the morning, To identify your body.
To the Woman. Looking at the world from above Waving big legs. Your life is not easy When you leave with assholes.
Ode to feet. Oh your feet Calling for hugs. They have their own destiny Hope and dream. And against your will They are ready for anything Not for you But for my own sake.
Gradually Alextime videos on Youtube became more and more aggressive. He published videos of attacks on children and pensioners.
Usually Alextime pushed people, shoved them off the road and quickly ran away, brandishing a knife. Aleksey Makeev saw others as a threat, believed that a conspiracy was being built around him.
In some videos, he explained his concerns. He believed that the people he met deliberately crossed the trajectory of his movement, his parents purposely turned over his closed cans of beer in the refrigerator, and in all this he saw an attempt to cause damage.
Alextime’s videos have received a huge number of views and caused a heated discussion on social networks. Makeev was blocked by one channel on Youtube, but he created another one and so on ad infinitum.
Alextime left a huge digital imprint , some of his social media accounts are still available today.
He has several accounts on Livejournal, Facebook and other blogging platforms where he reposts his videos.
Although Makeev – Alextime published under a pseudonym, he never hid his name and address. He defiantly called himself, showed his documents.
Sometimes Alextime, between incoherent speech and complaints of persecution, gave out very curious philosophical concepts. For example, his idea with homoinstinctus.Makeev believed that most people “do not have an operating system” in their heads. Such people he called ‘homoinstinctus’. Homoinstinctus, in his opinion, existed solely due to primitive instincts – the instinct of self-preservation, the instinct of reproduction, etc. Homoinstinctus could not create, could not come up with something of their own. Homoinstinctus could only copy the behavior of other people or the behavior of people from the films they watched. Alextime said this: “I thought that tomorrow I’ll go fishing. I’ll go fishing, but when I say this, the homoinstinctus will steal this idea and also say:” I’ll also go fishing tomorrow. Agree, this is quite an interesting concept for a person with mental disorders.
In the end, this could not fail to attract the attention of the Russian police. In April 2013, Aleksey Makeev was detained and forcibly placed in a psychiatric hospital.
At the end of 2013, Alexey Makeev was discharged from a psychiatric clinic with a diagnosis of paranoid schizophrenia aggravated by paranoid syndrome.
“Monos mexicanos, por favor”
On April 15, 2014, Alexey Makeev arrived from Russia in Mexico, declared that he was a homosexual and an LGBT activist, and then asked for asylum in this country.
In fact, Alexey Makeev was not a homosexual. In one of his videos, he mentioned that his parents ruined his personal life by telling a woman with whom he began to develop a close relationship about his mental illness. One of his blogs, which remained available on the Internet, is full of photos of Madonna and Milla Jovovich. Makeev clearly gravitated towards graceful women with a sporty figure.
On September 18, 2014, Alexey Makeev received refugee status and a residence permit in Mexico. At first, Makeev looked and behaved adequately, worked as a security guard, and then as a diving instructor at Aquaworld Cancun until November 2015.
After that, his condition began to worsen. He again began to publish videos in which he behaved aggressively, called Mexicans monkeys and ‘dirty Meks’, and made scandals on various occasions.
The Mexican psychiatrist Groncio Moreno examined Makeev, determined his mental state as very serious and prescribed him diazepam as a sedative.
On November 24, 2016, the Russian consulate in Cancun informed the Mexican migration and public security authorities that Aleksey Makeev was a potential source of danger, showing sociopathic activity and aggression.
On December 15, 2016, Aleksey Makeev was detained and placed in the deportation prison in the city of Chetumal. After 36 days, in January 2017, Makeev was released from prison, having taken away documents with a residence permit in Mexico and offered to leave the country or seek political asylum in Peru or Argentina.
Makeev reacted to the proposal of the Mexican authorities in his usual paranoid manner:
Look, they offered me to go to Argentina or Peru, but they did not offer me to go to the USA, and the USA is closer than Peru or Argentina. So they’re in cahoots with the CIA and the FBI who are after me.
After that, Alextime continued his hooligan adventures on the streets of Konkun.
Nazi Lord Ruso. Murder of 20-year-old Mexican and attempted lynching of Alextime
Although Aleksey Makeev published his videos in Russian, he soon became famous in Mexico. Mexicans began to actively discuss his videos on social networks with the hash tag #LordNaziRuso – Russian Nazi Lord.
Since May 18, they began to call and threaten him on the phone. On the evening of May 19, 2017, about three hundred outraged residents of Konkun gathered around the house where Aleksey Makeev Lord Nazi Ruso rented an apartment.
Several people tried to break into the room rented by Aleksey Makeev, including 20-year-old Eduardo “Lalo” Gutierrez, previously convicted of robbery, who was stabbed in the chest by Makeev.
Makeev fought back furiously, but he had to climb onto the roof, where they began to throw stones and sticks at him.
Nazi Lord Ruso received a head injury and a broken arm. At this time, the police intervened. Aleksey Makeev was arrested in an unconscious state and taken to the hospital, where he was treated, and then to prison.
On June 2, 2017, the Cancun City Court sentenced Makeev to 1 year and 8 months of pre-trial detention on charges of premeditated murder under extenuating circumstances.
Investigation and trial of Makeev
The trial of Alexey Makeev began on November 14, 2017. A psychiatric examination was carried out, according to the results of which Alexey Makeev was recognized as sane.
During the judicial and investigative procedures, Aleksey Makeev complained that he was beaten and humiliated in a Mexican prison. He said that other prisoners dipped his head into a bucket of feces. He also claimed to have been raped by other inmates and was soon transferred from Chetumal Jail to Cancun Jail.
Perhaps this is Makeev’s fantasy, his rare photographs in a Mexican prison indicate that he is doing well. Some journalists wrote that Lord Nazi Ruso is preparing to arrange a prison riot with the help of foreign prisoners, but most likely this is an invention of journalists.
Makeev requested help from the Russian consulate in Mexico, but received a formal reply.
On July 17, Aleksey Makeev was sentenced by a court to 37.5 years in prison and 405,000 pesos ($22,000) in damages to the family of the deceased.
Nazi Lord Ruso in a Mexican prison
During the investigation and after imprisonment, lawyers worked with Makeev. One of them, lawyer Gennady Makarov, keeps in touch with Makeev in prison and publishes audio recordings of the conversations on his Youtube channel.
In prison, Alexey Makeev continued to write complaints about the conditions of detention. He turned down the possibility of deportation to Russia, although the term for premeditated murder in Russia is shorter than in Mexico, explaining that he fears for his life “because of Putin who wants to kill me.”
In 2018, he starred in a Mexican TV documentary about the re-education of convicts. Makeev played a role in a prison theatrical.
In Russia, there are admirers and fans of Alexey Makeev. Sometimes they publish old Alextime videos on Youtube, which, however, are quickly removed by the censorship of the service.
The Alextime Phenomenon
Nazi Lord Ruso decided to become famous and confidently walked towards his goal, although he did not have any special qualities for this, except for his extravagant appearance.
With a knife in his hand and a video camera in the other, he wandered the streets of Elektrostal near Moscow and frightened passers-by with aggressive behavior.
The Alextime videos were as shocking as they were unpredictable. At times, the almost incoherent speech alternated between several topics in one video.
It was so mesmerizing and repulsive at the same time that Alextime found both his fans and those who hated him.
The person who watched the Alextime video said to himself: “God, what a freak! This is a complete psychopath! I want to send this video to my friends so that they also see what psychos live among us!”
Both of them wrote comments under his video, and Makeev, unlike the arrogant video bloggers of 2022, almost always responded to these comments. For a short time, he broke into Youtube trends and his videos were trending before Makeev’s placement in the psychiatric blade.
And when, it seemed, Alextime disappeared forever, suddenly he showed up in Mexico and showed his hooligan videos from there.
He began to do in Mexico the same thing that he did in Russia, but Mexico is not Russia and Konkun is not Elektrostal. Makeev was not understood. And instead of complaining about Lord Nazi Ruso to the police, the offended residents of Konkun decided to lynch him.
Perhaps this was the zenith of fame, the crown of Alexey Makeev’s career in show business.
Alexey Makeev, Alextime, Nazi Lord Ruso will be released from prison in 2054. By this time he will be 80 years old.
- Fan club Alextime
- Makeev’s personal page on the social network Vkontakte
- Alexey Makeev pushes a child. Full video
- Aleksey Makeev warns that he will beat people who stand in his way. Video.
- Makeev in Mexico. One of the first videos.
- Makeev demonstrates his house in Mexico. He has breakfast and watches Madonna’s video. Video.
i hope Mexicans kill that piece of shit , because russians arent human
That is unlikely. He took root in a Mexican prison. In addition, he is physically strong.
He is considered a hero by the rest of latinamerican countries because nobody likes mexicans, those brown beings are arrogant, they think they are superior to the rest of the latino countries and would do anything for the approval of usa. When these videos were on youtube most of the comments were other latino laughing specially one where he was bullying an old mexican woman or when he was in a roof laughing at two mexicans that were drinking and could barely speak spanish lol. I hope this guys is ok. Only mexicans hate him.
Mexicans always think they are superrior but are the most inferrior nation with the most inferrior and batshit insane cowards in the world. I’m am from Latin America ( Central America to be more specific)if that matters. Call me spic, Idc lol.
Funny somehow.. not a “nazi” but rather a NAtional ZIonist, a nazi Jew. ;)
Well this is bound to happen if you keep acting like a violent loony in public. He is lucky to be alive after that mob attack
Such a disgusting RuZZian barbaric savage. I feel sorry for his parents…for creating such a fucking freakseed like this.🤢🤮
Based and redpilled, fuck mexicans.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
© DEADHOUSE 2003 - 2023