- Press Releases
- Stock Quote & Chart
- Historical Price Lookup
- Investment Calculator
- Analyst Coverage
- SEC Filings
- Quarterly Results
- Annual Reports
- Documents & Charters
- Board of Directors
- Investor FAQs
- Investor Contact
- Email Alerts
Press Release Details
Hydrofarm’s phantom photobio™•tx and photobio™•t greenhouse and indoor grow lights power green for sustainable farming.
The latest LED tech solutions feature slim, linear top lights with high efficiency S4 spectrum to create ideal conditions for plant health and consistent crop quality
PETALUMA, Calif. --(BUSINESS WIRE)--Feb. 22, 2021-- Hydrofarm Holdings Group, Inc. (“Hydrofarm”) (Nasdaq: HYFM), a leading independent wholesaler and manufacturer of hydroponics equipment and commercial horticultural products, unveiled PHOTOBIO•TX and PHOTOBIO•T linear top lights— the newest additions to the Phantom PHOTOBIO series of next generation LED tech solutions. The high-performance products, optimized for greenhouse applications, were developed by Hydrofarm and further expand the Company’s portfolio of innovative and proprietary branded products such as lighting, climate control, nutrients and growing media.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210222005560/en/
Hydrofarm’s Phantom PHOTOBIO™•TX and PHOTOBIO™•T Greenhouse and Indoor Grow Lights Power Green for Sustainable Farming (Photo: Business Wire)
Bill Toler , Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of Hydrofarm . “Following our December 2020 IPO , we continue to enhance our portfolio with equipment to empower our customers.”
Phantom PHOTOBIO•TX and PHOTOBIO•T are slim, high efficiency LED top lights that act as a natural light supplement for greenhouses. They provide minimal self-shading and can also act as a strong sole-source LED that provides better plant canopy access. The ultra-effective commercial design utilizes a proprietary heat sink construction, and the products are built with architectural-grade aluminum and a unique heat pipe cooling system that provides superior heat dissipation. The S4 spectrum delivers ideal conditions for plant health to deliver consistent crop quality. These fixtures provide horticulture professionals increased performance and yields while maximizing ROI.
WATCH: Phantom PHOTOBIO: How Quality Is Made (video)
Suggested retail pricing (SRP) for the PHOTOBIO•TX is $999 and PHOTOBIO•T is $599 . The LED linear top lights are available for sale at specialty hydroponics retailers and to commercial / greenhouse distributors through Hydrofarm’s commercial sales team. Click here for more information.
About Hydrofarm Holdings Group, Inc.
Hydrofarm is a leading independent distributor and manufacturer of controlled environment agriculture equipment and supplies, including high-intensity grow lights, climate control solutions, and growing media, as well as a broad portfolio of innovative and proprietary branded products. For more than 40 years, Hydrofarm has helped growers in the U.S. and Canadian markets make growing easier and more productive. The Company’s mission is to empower growers, farmers and cultivators with products that enable greater quality, efficiency, consistency and speed in their grow projects. For additional information, please visit: www.hydrofarm.com
View source version on businesswire.com : https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210222005560/en/
Lisa Gallagher , 513-505-2334, [email protected]
Source: Hydrofarm Holdings Group, Inc.
- Tools & Home Improvement
- To view this video download Flash Player
HydroFarm Phantom Digital 1000W/240V Electronic Dimmable Ballast hf-PHE1TH240D
To report an issue with this product or seller, click here .
Phantom Phantom Digital 1000W/240V Electronic Dimmable Ballast (PHE1TH240D) We listened and learned from your input - now our Phantom Digital 1000W/240V Electronic Dimmable Ballast features a unique tri-mode dimmable micro-processor for even more energy savings. The Phantom is the most rigorously tested ballast on the market, featuring silent operation, durable and lightweight design, and maximum lumen output. The Phantom is also the only ballast on the market designed for vertical operation, for coolest running and optimum grow space. Features Dual resettable breakers protect lamp and household circuits Three operating configurations - vertical, horizontal, or hanging Drives the highest light output for maximum plant growth Universal reflector adaptor and 8 ft heavy duty cord included Unlike magnetic ballast, Phantom runs completely silent Patented Lock and Seal BAREF lamp cord installed Internal RF shielding Triple surface aluminum fins and elevated rubber feet provide the most efficient cooling in its class Internal resin coating protects components for long life Do not use with timer TM01240, also known as the Intermatic HB112. You must use the TMHDT104, or a lighting controller, such as the APCL4240. Manufacturer's Product Information MSRP each $ 349.95 UPC 638104009560 Dimensions 9.75 x 3.75 x 14.5 Case Weight 58 Case Quantity 4
Looking for specific info?
Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them.
To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. It also analyzed reviews to verify trustworthiness.
No customer reviews
- Amazon Newsletter
- About Amazon
- Press Center
- Investor Relations
- Amazon Devices
- Amazon Science
- Start Selling with Amazon
- Sell apps on Amazon
- Supply to Amazon
- Protect & Build Your Brand
- Become an Affiliate
- Become a Delivery Driver
- Start a Package Delivery Business
- Advertise Your Products
- Self-Publish with Us
- Host an Amazon Hub
- › See More Ways to Make Money
- Amazon Visa
- Amazon Store Card
- Amazon Secured Card
- Amazon Business Card
- Shop with Points
- Credit Card Marketplace
- Reload Your Balance
- Amazon Currency Converter
- Your Account
- Your Orders
- Shipping Rates & Policies
- Amazon Prime
- Returns & Replacements
- Manage Your Content and Devices
- Recalls and Product Safety Alerts
- Conditions of Use
- Privacy Notice
- Your Ads Privacy Choices
- Hydrofarm Manuals
- Lighting Equipment
- PHANTOM CMH
- User manual
Hydrofarm PHANTOM CMH User Manual
- page of 21 Go / 21
Table of Contents
- Parts List (What's in the Box)
- Electrical Specifications
- Installing the Lamps
- Power up the System
- Vue D'ensemble
- Spécifications Électriques
- Définition des Termes
- Especificaciones Eléctricas
- Instalación del Sistema
- Conexión del Sistema
- Limited Warranty
- Garantie Limitée
- Garantía Limitada
- ENGLISH, page 1
- FRANÇAIS, page 8
- ESPAÑOL, página 14
Related manuals for hydrofarm phantom cmh.
Summary of Contents for Hydrofarm PHANTOM CMH
- Page 1 U S E R M A N UA L DUAL 315W CMH 120/240V SYSTEM (3100K AND 4200K) INSTRUCTIONS EN FRANÇAIS . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .8 INSTRUCCIONES EN ESPAÑOL .
- Page 2 • The CMh ballast included with this system is designed to be used with Hydrofarm power cords ONLY. Using it with other power cords, or modifying the power cord, will void the warranty...
Page 3: Parts List (What's In The Box)
Page 4: electrical specifications.
- Page 5 DEFINITION OF TERMS SYSTEM OPERATION • Main Voltage – Rated input voltage for the ballast • Watts – Input power • Amps – Input current or draw • Power Factor – A measurement of how effectively the ballast converts electrical current to useful power output, in this case, output to the lamp.
Page 6: Installing The Lamps
Page 7: power up the system, page 8: vue d'ensemble.
- Page 9 LISTE DES PIÈCES (CONTENU DE LA BOÎTE) A – Système double 315W CMh B – Ampoule CMh (x2) *en fonction du modèle *PHMH601013 – 3100K *PHMH601014 – 4200K C – Cordon d’alimentation D – Câble RJ12 à RJ12 E – Diviseur RJ F –...
Page 10: Spécifications Électriques
Page 11: définition des termes.
- Page 12 MONTAGE DU SYSTÈME INSTALLATION DES AMPOULES L’alimentation doit être éteinte et l’ampoule doit avoir refroidi avant son introduction ou son retrait. 1. Installer fermement les ampoules dans les douilles. • Tenir la bande métallique à la base de l’ampoule pour installer ou retirer l’ampoule. •...
- Page 13 À l’aide de l’élément LULIFT d’Hydrofarm ou autre méthode de suspension fiable, suspendre le système de votre support supérieur. HORIZONTALMENTE: MISE SOUS TENSION DU SYSTÈME Para lugares con un perﬁl...
- Page 14 • El balasto CMH que incluye este sistema ha sido diseñado para ser utilizado EXCLUSIVAMENTE con cables de alimentación de Hydrofarm. Su uso con otros cables de alimentación o con un cable modificado anula la garantía.
- Page 15 LISTA DE COMPONENTES (QUÉ CONTIENE LA CAJA) A – Sistema CMH doble de 315 vatios B – Dos lámparas CMH, dependiendo del modelo* *PHMH601013 – 3100 kelvin *PHMH601014 – 4200 kelvin C – Cable de alimentación D – Cable RJ12 a RJ12 E –...
Page 16: Especificaciones Eléctricas
- Page 17 DEFINICIONES • Voltaje principal: tensión nominal de entrada del balasto • Vatios: potencia de entrada • Amperios: corriente de entrada, o consumo • Factor de potencia: medida de la eficacia del balasto para convertir la corriente eléctrica en potencia de salida útil, en este caso, la potencia de la lámpara. El factor de potencia se mide entre 0 y 1: cuanto más próximo a 1, más eficaz se dice que es el circuito.
- Page 18 MONTAJE DEL SISTEMA SYSTEM OPERATION INSTALACIÓN DE LAS LÁMPARAS Desconecte la alimentación eléctrica y espere a que la lámpara se enfríe antes de instalarla o desinstalarla. 1. Introduzca firmemente las lámparas en sus portalámparas. • Para instalarlas o desinstalarlas, sujételas por la banda metálica de la base. •...
Page 19: Instalación Del Sistema
Page 20: limited warranty, this manual is also suitable for:, rename the bookmark, delete bookmark, delete from my manuals, upload manual.
- Election 2024
- Press Releases
- Israel-Hamas War
- Russia-Ukraine War
- Latin America
- Middle East
- Asia Pacific
- AP Top 25 College Football Poll
- Movie reviews
- Book reviews
- Financial Markets
- Business Highlights
- Financial wellness
- Artificial Intelligence
- Social Media
Ukraine again reported bringing war deep into Russia with attacks on Moscow and border region
Investigators examine a damaged skyscraper in the “Moscow City” business district after a reported drone attack in Moscow, Russia, early Sunday, July 30, 2023. (AP Photo)
A view of the damaged building in the “Moscow City” business district after a reported drone attack in Moscow, Russia, early Sunday, July 30, 2023. (AP Photo)
Investigators examine an area next to the damaged skyscraper in the “Moscow City” business district after a reported drone attack in Moscow, Russia, early Sunday, July 30, 2023. (AP Photo)
A view of the damaged skyscraper is shown in the “Moscow City” business district after a reported drone attack in Moscow, Russia, early Sunday, July 30, 2023. (AP Photo)
A view of the damaged skyscraper in the “Moscow City” business district after a reported drone attack in Moscow, Russia, early Sunday, July 30, 2023. (AP Photo)
An investigator examines an area next to the damaged skyscraper in the “Moscow City” business district after a reported drone attack in Moscow, Russia, early Sunday, July 30, 2023. (AP Photo)
- Copy Link copied
Ukraine brought the war far from the front line into the heart of Russia again Sunday in drone penetrations that Russian authorities said damaged two office buildings a few miles (kilometers) from the Kremlin and a pig breeding complex on the countries’ border.
The attacks, which Ukraine didn’t acknowledge in keeping with its security policy, reflected a pattern of more frequent and deeper cross-border strikes the Kyiv government has launched since starting a counteroffensive against Russian forces in June. A precursor and the most dramatic of the strikes happenned in May on the Kremlin itself, the seat of power in the capital, Moscow.
Sunday’s was the fourth such strike on the capital region this month and the third this week, showing Moscow’s vulnerability as Russia’s war in Ukraine drags into its 18th month.
The Russian Defense Ministry said three drones targeted the city in an “attempted terrorist attack by the Kyiv regime.” Air defenses shot down one drone in Odintsovo in the surrounding Moscow region, while two others were jammed and crashed into the Moscow City business district.
Photos and video showed that a drone had ripped off part of the facade of a modern skyscraper, IQ-Quarter, located 7.2 kms (4.5 miles) from the Kremlin. When the drone hit, sparks, flames and smoke spewed from the building, with debris falling on the sidewalk and street. Windows were blown out, and metal window frames were mangled. A security guard was injured, Russia’s state news agency Tass reported, citing emergency officials. Russia’s Ria-Novosti news agency reported the building’s tenants included several government agencies.
Flights were temporarily suspended at Moscow’s Vnukovo airport, and the airspace over Moscow and the outlying regions was temporarily closed.
President Vladimir Putin, who was in his hometown of St. Petersburg at the time of the attempted attacks for meetings with African leaders and a naval celebration, was briefed, his spokesman said.
Ukrainian officials didn’t acknowledge the attacks but President Volodymyr Zelenskyy said in his nightly video address: “Gradually, the war is returning to the territory of Russia — to its symbolic centers and military bases, and this is an inevitable, natural and absolutely fair process.”
A Ukrainian air force spokesman also didn’t claim responsibility but said the Russian people were seeing the consequences of Russia’s war in Ukraine.
“All of the people who think the war ‘doesn’t concern them’ — it’s already touching them,” spokesperson Yurii Ihnat told journalists Sunday.
“There’s already a certain mood in Russia: that something is flying in, and loudly,” he said. “There’s no discussion of peace or calm in the Russian interior any more. They got what they wanted.”
Ihnat also referenced an early Sunday drone attack on Crimea, Ukrainian territory which Russia occupied and illegally annexed in 2014. The Russian Defense Ministry announced it had shot down 16 Ukrainian drones and neutralized eight others through electronic jamming. No casualties were reported.
Zelenskyy has vowed to take back all land Russian forces have occupied, including Crimea, and his efforts have been strengthened by the receipt and deployment of increasingly advanced Western weapons.
In the earlier attacks on Moscow, Russia’s Defense Ministry reported shooting down a Ukrainian drone outside the city on Friday. Four days earlier, two drones struck the Russian capital , one of them falling in the center of the city near the Defense Ministry’s headquarters along the Moscow River about 3 kilometers (2 miles) from the Kremlin. The other drone hit an office building in southern Moscow, gutting several upper floors.
In another attack on July 4, the Russian military said air defenses downed four drones on Moscow’s outskirts and jammed a fifth that was forced down.
Russia has also blamed Ukrainian forces for attacking border areas, and on Sunday, the governor of one such region, Bryansk, said a Ukrainian strike damaged a pig breeding complex and injured three people.
In Ukraine, the air force reported Sunday it had destroyed four Russian drones above the Kherson and Dnipropetrovsk regions. Information on the attacks could not be independently verified.
Meanwhile, a Russian missile strike late Saturday killed two people and wounded 20 in the city of Sumy in northeast Ukraine. A four-story vocational college building was hit, the Ukrainian Interior Ministry said. Local authorities said that dormitories and teaching buildings were damaged in the blast and a fire that followed.
While the attacks continued on the war front, so did the war of words. Dmitry Medvedev, the deputy secretary of Russia’s Security Council, issued his latest nuclear war threat in a Telegram post Sunday. In it, he claimed Russian forces were preventing a nuclear war. He contended that if Ukraine, with NATO countries’ support, succeeded in its counteroffensive, including if “they seized part of our land,” then Russia would “go for the use of nuclear weapons.” Western leaders have repeatedly warned of the dangers of making such statements.
Associated Press writer Andrew Katell in New York contributed to this report.
Follow AP’s coverage of the war in Ukraine: https://apnews.com/hub/russia-ukraine
- Atmospheric Control
- Nutrients & Additives
- Growing Media
- Plant Care/Pest & Disease Control
- Seed Starting/Cloning
- Garden Accessories
- Food Storage
- Books & Videos
- Refurbished Products
- Aurora Peat Products
- House & Garden
- Roots Organics
- Active Aqua
- Innovative Growers Equipment
- Garden HighPro
- Aurora Innovations
- Trim Fast by Hydrofarm
- Private Reserve
- Brands Select A Brand Active Air Active Aqua Active Eye Aeromixer Age Old Nutrients Agrobrite Agrosun Air King Air-Pot American Hydroponics Anden Aptus ARS Atami Atmosphere Aurora Innovations Aurora Peat Products Autopilot AXEON Azapro Big Foot Mycorrhizae Big Time Hydroponics Bio Green Clean BioAg Biobizz BioSafe Black Gold Bloom Brothers/Hydro Halo Boveda Butter Brewer BVV California Lightworks CAN-A-WIPES CannaBrush Central Coast Garden Products CenturionPro Char Coir CHIKAMASA Coast of Maine Cutting Edge Solutions CVault Dilution Solutions / Dosatron Dip 'N Grow Dirt Pot Doktor Doom Dosatron Dyna-Gro Elite Nutrients Emerald Harvest ExHale CO2 EXTRACT!T Eye Hortilux EZ Clone Fiskars FloraFlex FlowZone Flying Skull FOOP FoxFarm Gaia Green Gamma2 Garden HighPro Gardena GEOLITE Grabber GREE GreenBroz GreenGro Grodan GroStar Grotek Grow More GROW!T Growth Science H. D. Hudson Manufacturing Company Harvest More HEAVY 16 HM Digital Meters Hormex House & Garden Humboldt County's Own / Emerald Triangle Humboldt Nutrients Hydro Organics / Earth Juice Hydrodynamics International Hydrofarm Hydrologic Hydropolis Grow Tents Hygrozyme IHORT Innovative Growers Equipment Integra Boost Intelligent Growing Systems (Plug & Grow ) International Enviroguard JETFAN Jump Start Kenex Scales LightRail Link4 Corporation Loctite Lost Coast Plant Therapy Mad Farmer Marrone Bio Microbe Life Hydroponics Micro-TES Milwaukee Instruments Mondi Monterey Lawn & Garden Products Mr. B’s Green Trees Nectar for the Gods Niwa NPK Industries Nutrilife Products Oasis Olivia's Solution Ona Products Optic Foliar oxyCLONE Ozone Environmental / Uvonair P3 International Pacific Substrates Pargro PARsource Phantom Phat Philips PHOTOBIO Physan 20 Plant Growth Technologies Plant Success / Great White powerPAR Precipitator Primordial Solutions Private Reserve Pro Cal Procidic2 PRO-MIX PureCrop1 Quantum Raindrip Rare Dankness Nutrients Remo Nutrients Revelry Supply Rock Nutrients Rogue Soil Root Pouch Roots Organics Royal Gold Schaefer Seabright Laboratories Sierra Natural Science Smart Pot Soul South Cascade Organics Spray-N-Grow Staal Plast STACK!T STM Canna SunBlaster Sungro/Sunshine Advanced Sunmaster Super Bat / Budswel Superthrive Supreme Growers T.O. Plastics Tarpline USA Technaflora Terpinator / Rhizoflora The Amazing Doctor Zymes The Green Pad The Soil King TNB Naturals Trim Fast by Hydrofarm Trimbag True Liberty Bags Ushio Vegamatrix Wiggle Worm Soil Builder Wipe Out Woodstream Corporation Xtrasun Xtreme Gardening / RTI
- Hydrofarm Brands
- Preferred Distributed Brands
- Where To Buy
- Visit our Commercial Site
- Why Hydrofarm
- Hydrofarm in the News
- Supply Chain Management
Shop By Category
- Atmospheric Automation
- Water Management
- Harvest & Storage
- Grow Tents & Tarps
Other Ways To Shop
- Become a Retailer
- Retail Store Locator
- Commercial Services
- Investor Relations
- In the News
- Video Library
- CO₂ Flow Rate Calculator
- For Garden Center Retailers
- General Inquiries
- Terms of Service
- Shipping Policy
- California Supply Chain Act
1510 Main St, Shoemakersville, PA 19555
Learn what these symbols mean
Are you a retailer or commercial grower?
Get started here to register for an account.