Tunnel of Terror
CANCELED for the season
During this challenging time, the Rochester Area Jaycees are focused on supporting our members, volunteers, and the local communities in which we operate. We have continuously monitored and assessed the evolving situation with the COVID-19 pandemic. At this time, we have decided that it is in the best interest of safety and public health to close the Tunnel of Terror haunted house for the remainder of the season. For more than 50 years, we have been honored by your patronage of the Tunnel of Terror. Your continued support has led us to be the longest-running Jaycee haunted house in Michigan. Our hearts are with those who have been affected personally by the outbreak of the coronavirus as well as the many communities around the world that are facing extreme measures in the attempt to slow its spread. With gratitude, The Rochester Area Jaycees
Buy Tickets on Eventbrite
Prepare to experience a voyage of fright and terror at the Annual Rochester Area Jaycees Haunted Tunnel of Terror. Coil through seemingly endless pitch-black corridors with mayhem and madness lurking around every corner. We push the limits of your psyche and put your phobias to the ultimate test through our maze of darkness and horror.
Scaring the community since 1974
How to purchase Tickets?
You can purchase tickets on this site with credit card above. (please print or show tickets on your device at the door). Tickets can NOT be purchased with cash at the door. All credit card sales will need to be made through this site at the door or in advance.
When are we open?
Thursday, Friday and Saturdays Oct 9th – 30th Closed Halloween 7:30 to 10:00pm $13 per person, discounts for 10+ people
Rochester Municipal Park In the parking lot off Pine Street Near City Hall and the Police Station. West of Main Street. North of University Drive
Unleash your inner monster and volunteer to help!
- We have no age requirement for our event. We guide our visitors through in small groups (2-6 people). So, if the experience is too intense for you we can signal the monsters to tone down the scare for the weaker willed. Check out the Friendly Monster day for the little ones.
- All of our Monsters and staff are unpaid volunteers. The proceeds from our events go back into your community supporting programs such as Scholarships, Senior care packages, Kids Safety Town, and many others. Volunteer today And Thank you for supporting us.
- You can purchase tickets on this site above with credit card above. (please print or show tickets on your device at the door). Tickets can be purchased with cash only at the door. All credit card sales will need to be made through this site at the door or in advance.
Due to COVID we will not be hosting our Friendly Monster event this year. We look forward to seeing you again next year.
If you would like to sponsor the Tunnel of Terror, please contact us at [email protected]
4 thoughts on “Tunnel of Terror”
- Pingback: Rochester Area Jaycees’ 46th Annual Haunted House Provides Chills and Thrills for the Fearless
- Pingback: Haunted houses, ghouls and other spooky adventures | Times Pulse
- Pingback: 4 Oakland County Haunted Houses And Attractions
- Pingback: It’s that spooky time of year again!
Comments are closed.